[tmtalk] Blogging it!

James Cleveland jimcleveland at tds.net
Tue Aug 22 15:47:35 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerdean" <gerdean at cableone.net>
To: <tmtalk at lectra.virtualbiz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [tmtalk] Blogging it!

> Oh, Jeez, Singermuse. I'm sorry. More brutal realities. More barbaric
> behavior. No wonder the Urantia Book says that as long as we continue
> have war we will continue to oppress women's liberation. For that
reason
> alone we need to end this stupid war. How can women be free when they
live
> in terror? They/we can't. There is a low-level terror that exists for
> women even in peacetime; war simply raises the tendency from "possibly"
> "of course!" because, yes, power makes people horney, and bloodlust lies
> just beneath the surface. So after doing their duty as big bad
warriors,
> the GIs changed into civvies and burst into the 14-year old's home. They
> killed her mother, father and five-year-old sister and "took turns"
raping
> her. Finally, ... they murdered her, drenched the bodies with kerosene,
and
> set them on fire. Then the GIs grilled chicken wings. Chicken wings!
How
> quaint!

Perhaps we should just pull out and leave them with their bloody mess of a
torn apart, brokeass country where all the sects hate one another ........
Oh wait! Every damned one of them oppress women to the worst degree. What to
do?

The GOP's idea of an army is to send poor blacks and hispanics and
hillbillies out to play G.I. Joe, a kind of ethnic cleansing of would-be
Democrat voters. They need more firepower, so they also hire thousands of
Mercenaries who are fighting under contract. They likely cost more than the
soldiers but haven't checked the Soldier of Fortune sites in awhile.

The soldiers involved in this debacle should be convicted quick and shot
by firing squad in a Baghdad Square.

To make a point, they've already convicted Saddam of a death sentence
offense, so they should line him up and shoot him and his buddies in the
same batch and bury them all together. Evil has no ethnicity and it all
should be summarily destroyed.

just my ideas anyway ..... (-; which are always better than most of the
ones going around.

Jim Bob Real

WORLD
>> TRADE CENTER. The 19 “bombers” were all from SAUDI ARABIA and EGYPT,
and
>> isn’t it interesting that I don’t hear Mr. Bush talking about making
Saudi
>> Arabia and Egypt “accountable”. But then I think they were just a front
>> for our own government’s people. More and more evidence is coming out
that
>> 911 was an INSIDE JOB. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a
>> conjecture based on increasing amounts of forensic evidence, evidence
that
>> has come out in spite of our government’s efforts to bury it and make
it
>> “disappear”. But since this is a mid term election year and the Fascist
>> Republican ratings are down in the dumps, they’re trying to beat that
dead
>> old horse again to manipulate stupid people with xenophobia (a word
that’s
>> probably too big for “Curious George’s vocabulary) and hate, and then
they’ll
>> viscerally vote with their prejudices instead of their MINDS. Think
>> people! At this time I am unable and don’t even want to predict the
>> outcome of the up and coming mid term election. It could go either way.
>> just hope the progressives don’t screw it up. 2611 Americans have died
in
>> Iraq. Over 45,000 Iraqis are “estimated” dead, but it’s actually more
like
>> 100,000. How many MORE will it take to make us come to our senses and
stop
>> the senseless killing? And for what? Not for “freedom”, not for
>> “democracy” (hell, we don’t even have a democracy HERE anymore!), but
for
>> MONEY, OIL, POWER. The money will not be reaching YOUR pocket, the oil
>> will still become ever more expensive for YOU, and YOUR privacy and
civil
>> liberties will continue to be eroded. Remember THAT when you go to the
>> polls in November.
>>

>> Published on Monday, August 21, 2006 by the Guardian/UK
>> Their Bodies as Weapons
>> Rapes in conflict zones result from the idea that violence is erotic,
and
>> it pervades the US military
>> by Robin Morgan
>>

>> When news surfaced that four GIs allegedly stalked, gang-raped and
killed
>> an Iraqi woman, the US tried to minimise this latest atrocity. Now
article
>> 32 hearings - the military equivalent of a grand jury - have ended at
Camp

tmtalk at circuit1.teamcircuits.com