Elyon Group 4/26/98

Rick P. Giles RickGiles at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 29 07:55:36 PDT 1998

April 26, 1998
*	Lantarnek  (Jonathan TR):  I, Lantarnek, address you this day.
I welcome you again.  All your attention and focus on the truths
being presented to you is rewarding to each of us as we endeavor to
work for Michael in the upliftment of his cherished world.
	I am motivated to elaborate on your conversation regarding
prayer and silence.  I observe that each of you makes efforts in your
own way to commune with the Father as He resides in you.  Each of you
has developed methods that facilitate making this embrace more
recognizable to you.  You know the Father has no need for technique,
but it does serve well his mortal associate.  In your practice you
are acutely aware of both external and internal distractions while
you seek to quiet your mind, to still the actions of your body and
focus on Him.
	The midwayers have said of Michael, when here on this world,
that he ministered the most when he said the least.  This is the time
when the receiver becomes expanded in the desire to access
enlightenment, understanding.  When you are in stillness the Father
speaks in silence, for much that you understand in mind, that you
feel in your heart, is amplified through this receptive state.  There
isn't a need to further educate when you are so positioned to receive
His presence.  It is acknowledgment of God that energizes your soul,
that illuminates your mind;  not further instruction, but simply the
recognition of that which you have already attained.  I would expand
this recognition to that which you will attain, that being the Father
Himself who awaits your eventual fusion.  Even when you are eternally
united with the spirit, you will still remain unknowledgeable about
events and actions and information that lie in your future, even
though you are united completely with God Himself.
	So, your time alone in your soul chamber is a time for embrace
where words dissipate.
	I convey to you that in your pause even today to be receptive
to our ministry, many have joined you in this receptive attitude that
you are now conveying to us, for we know that we, ourselves, are only
conduits for divine ministry.  It is a privilege for all to function
in this way.  You minister to yourselves when you allow yourself to
be a conduit for the Father's love as it wells up within.
	It is upon this foundation of stillness that the activities of
growth may build into a ministry for others.  All too often the rush
to attain, the desire to accomplish, distracts the seeker from that
subtle foundation residing within you.  Every painting begins with a
white canvas; every song begins with silence.  Every communication
rides upon receptivity.  You have rightly discerned our encouragement
to be willing and to be active.  You are also encouraged to be
willing to be receptive.  One direction results in the reciprocal
aspect coming to its fruition.
	We of the order of melchizedeks are self governing.  We have no
external rules of government.  We have no need, for we are naturally
able to focus our willpower to the Father and with sincerity enact
His will.  Then we freely have established our own mechanism for
social and cooperative interaction.  It is because of this primary
focus that we can independently regulate ourselves and
interdependently function as a large body of teachers throughout a
rather immense array of planets.  So, this can hold for you, as well,
who seek to evolve yourselves spiritually and leave behind you on
this world a greater sense of the reality that you are so diligently
striving for in your short life.  It is all a matter of focus on God.
Then it is a matter of following this focus by focusing with God on
your activities.
	So, again we endeavor to remind you of this practice of
communion, this feeling the presence of the Father even when you have
nothing to convey to Him, even when you are not distraught, even when
you are not elated, simply realizing your coordinate association.
This communion is beneficial for, if I may illustrate today, your
carrot juice was separated, and a simple stir blended it into a
delightful drink.  Communion with the Father aids in blending you
with Him, that you may be His radiance.
	I would hope to encourage each of you to continue to deepen
your experience in this manner.
	I am willing to receive comments, as I have finished presenting
my thoughts to you.
	Ann:  In seeking the chamber of the soul, is it a matter of
sitting in silence and spiritually going to that place?  Can we know
when we are there?
*	Lantarnek:  My advice to you is that technique and method for
situating yourself in this worshipful state, though beneficial, are
best approached in a regressive manner.  I mean to convey that the
techniques you use to help enter into this condition are best if they
are removing, that is, if they remove the distractions around you,
remove the agitations within you. Rather than adopting techniques
that may distract you from eventually attaining the silence, it is
best to use methods that clear the way.  However, we know enough
about the material mind of man to realize that you will have to
invent many tricks to aid you to, in a sense, lead the horse into the
corral.  In some respects I could liken this to your practice of
physical cleansing.  It is important to remove your attire before the
process can have its benefits.  Rather than adopting more artifacts
that can be placed upon you to prepare yourselves, this is the best
approach.  Have I conveyed myself clearly?
	Ann:  Yes, you have.  Thank you.
	As we clear and sit in silence, then what is received
spiritually in silence will, in time, manifest in our lives and
through us.  Is that correct?
*	Lantarnek:  Most definitely.  You illustrate how you are able
to pass the Father's ministry through you.  Your time in stillness is
not a time for study or construction of argument or method for
service.  That is more appropriate in times of prayer and in times of
educating yourself.  As you know, any ball player whose arms aren't
open isn't able to receive the ball when it comes his way.  It can
only be passed on if the arms were open to begin with.  This
receptivity will bring up within you a perceivable array of
understanding that is not describable sequentially.  This panoramic
experience will infuse itself throughout your being.  As you live,
you are benefited from the ability to pan across this field of
insight and use fragments of it at appropriate times in your life.
	Ann:  So, we not only have the study of the mind but the inner
awareness, knowledge, that flows through us as we live in accordance
with the Father's will.
*	Lantarnek:  Well said, my sister,  for you indicate how even in
years past each of you had this inner awareness of the Father when,
at that time, your understanding of cosmic reality was less than it
is today.  The sense of communion with the Father has really not
changed; only your enlightenment has changed.  You have summarized my
point that even following fusion there will still be study; there
will still be mistakes to be made.  Then -- and even now -- you are
not alone.
	Ann:  Thank you.
*	Lantarnek:  You are welcome.
	Mary:  I appreciated how you facilitated a moment of embrace,
communion on my part with my spirit.  I know that stillness should be
a time of embrace.  The angle of presentation, the angle of reception
today between us was particularly profitable.  I realize that as
sometimes you can experience a good hug.  There's usually no words
involved.  You feel a flow of energy between your two persons.  In
stillness that is what we are seeking with the Father.
	Thank you also for, in our desire to be active and get
something done of value, to not let that desire and the activities
that result distract us from communion with the spirit, which is
foundational to enacting and getting results from our desires.
*	Lantarnek:  Thank you for your comment and your acknowledgment
of our embrace today.  I would add one point.  You mentioned the
human activity of hugging.  I would play with you and say that "H"
stands for your human self and "G" for your God-self.  What is in the
middle?  The real "U".  It is in this relationship that the profound
implications reveal themselves of what the Father is doing in
creating creatures who inhabit bodies like yours and live lives under
conditions like this world.  He is revealing a remarkable miracle to
all of us when he created creatures who can not only know God but
become one with Him.  It is the Supreme hug.
	Mary:  I thought you were going to say the "U" stands for
union.  The union of the human- and God-self is the real you, your
soul that you are growing together.
*	Lantarnek:  Excellent.
	Mary:  Not all human hugs are good ones where you feel that
transfer of loving energy.  In stillness time, too, you don't always
hit the mark you're shooting for.
*	Lantarnek:  This illustrates how you can be at ease, that your
approach to the Father need not be evaluated as to better or lesser
effectiveness or appropriateness, for the Father receives every
gesture, even if it is frail in its attempts, with just as much
acceptance as the most polished and refined worshipper.
	I extend my greetings to you for Elyon, who is with one of your
associates today.  He trusts you to apply your lessons well.  His
trust is based on experience with you, and he is looking forward to
your further reflections upon this day's focus.