Transcript Problems (LinEL Group)

CalvinMcke at aol.com CalvinMcke at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 19:50:14 PST 1998

Hi Delores,

When I had a transcript on Word Perfect and then later booted it up on a more
recent version, like 6.1 or whatever the name is--Word Perfect program, it did
this to me. It divided the document into fragments here and there. It was all
there, but in different places. I had to go into reveal codes and delete
anything I didn't put there on purpose!

If it helps,

Calvin