[tmtranscripts] Re: CDA Class session #3 12-20-99

ZooidODell at aol.com ZooidODell at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 09:45:28 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/22/1999 4:52:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cwithin at cet.cet.com writes:

<<
This week we were introduced to another teacher of the class whom we have
not met or heard of before. She is a counselor Seraphim named Levona.
Anyone else heard of her before?

No, I have not heard of Levona before, BUT we had an unidentified female
teacher with us a couple of weeks ago, talking about the extension of the
Teaching Mission, and -- well, you know -- there are no coincidences!
Angus and I have been working with a counselor Cherubim who calls himself
"Bob" and s/he has knocked our socks off for several weeks running now.
Interesting that they do not have the same kind of affinity for the mortal as
some of the group Teachers or the midwayers because they have not ascended
from mortal, thus their perspective is more clinical but right on the mark!
Would that I could see myself so objectively!
We meet with Bob tonight. I'll ask him if he knows Levona. Heck, for
all I know, Bob might BE Levona! When we asked what we should call our
personal counselor in our creative efforts, the response was "What About
Bob?" so Bob it is. Much later we learned that Bob is a Cherubim and not a
midwayer like we thought. What a dirty trick! <g> The lengths these
entities will go to get us actualized!
Love, Gerdean