[tmtranscripts] Machiventa on George Barnard, the Rebel Midwayers

Susan Kimsey hmbtm at coastside.net
Sun Oct 22 09:50:00 PDT 2000

Hi everyone,

This is a transmission from Machiventa about George Barnard, who is
visiting the US from Australia, and who says he has had ongoing
contact with secondary and primary midwayers for decades now.  It is
also a transmission about the rebel midwayers.  I received this
transmission in mid-September, before George had come to visit
us in Half Moon Bay, while George was up in Marin County, CA
visiting with Byron Belitsos, and with Donna Painter.

I wanted to share this transmission with TM participants, but first I
wanted to share it with George in person, when he came to Half
Moon Bay.  George and I were able to talk about this message
in detail while he was visiting us. George's presentation to people
in our area was very clear and focused, and I think he is open to
working on the issues that Machiventa discusses in this
transmission.  George has also shared this transmission with
TM people he is visiting in the Northwest, so I feel it is also ok
to now share this transcript with the wider audience of the TM lists.

I also  have a transmission from Olfana about the rebel midwayers
that I received in August, but I haven't had a chance to transcribe
and share it yet.  I hope to transcribe it in the next few weeks, if
my
work schedule allows.  In the past month I have read a number of
transcripts that make reference to the rebel midwayers that coincide
with the information that I received from Olfana in August, and then
from Machiventa in September.  At this point, I feel that the Teachers
are once again asking us to open our hearts and minds to new
information, and asking us to add a few more inches to our "faith
leap."  ;-)

Love,  Susan
Check out the Half Moon Bay, CA Teaching Mission Group
Website at:  http://www.hmbtm.com

T0009171     09/17/00

Dear Susan,

We understand your concerns and will respond to your query.  George
is a sincere man who has indeed had connection with the midwayers
through the years.  He is to be believed in his accounts of his
experiences, and yet he is unrefined in his philosophical background
of the Urantia teachings.  He is here to make connections in order for
this to be remedied.  He lacks a sufficient context for his own work
and needs the broader perspective of those of you in the Teaching
Mission to gather a better perspective on how he may best offer his
assistance to this greater plan of the redemption of the planet.
Please be patient in your dealings with George.  He is vulnerable to
others' impressions of his work, and he is temperamental, at times.
The best you can do with George is be a patient listener, and see if
what he brings to you of new information fits into the understanding
you already hold of how this Mission now wraps its arms around the
world.

The rebel midwayers who have now been rehabilitated and restored
to the planet are ready, willing, and able, to work with all those
that they perceive are clear-minded in their spiritual goals, and who
are ready to bear fruit in their acts of service to others.  This is a
powerful group of beings, who have added perspective from their
own downfall, and who are now recovered, in their stalwart faith in
God.  Their allegiance and loyalty to the Father is unquestioned.
You are ready to begin greater work with them, and they are ready
to lead you into new horizons of recovery for this precious world.

That is all for now, my dear student.  Carry on as best you know
how, and all will be well.       Machiventa

Half Moon Bay, CA Teaching Mission Group