[tmtranscripts] NO SPOKANE TEAM 4/28

ZooidODell at aol.com ZooidODell at aol.com
Wed May 2 09:26:27 PDT 2001

Hi Sports Fans,
Just a note to let you know there was no TeaM session in Spokane this
past Saturday as we were all consumed by the Spokane EXPO at the Convention
Center. The Jesusonian Foundation advertised the booth but didn't plan to
attend, so we took good advantage of the coverage. Tom Orjala in the Coeur
d'Alene neighborhood took charge and rounded up some of us who pitched in and
helped "man" the booth and do the UB thang. It was great fun. We placed, I
think, 8 books with people and we planted a whole big old field of spiritual
seeds, so it was totally a success.
It seems the Teachers were/are right. There is still a new crop of
newbies coming into the field, having been prompted by "spiritual pressure"
but there are a lot of folk, too, who have been the gamut of fun and games
and are beginning to hunger for something of spiritual substance. Now our
turn will be coming up. We've got the Right Stuff to feed the spiritually
hungry and stimulate the growth needed for the new Social Order to come.
Anyway, all the teachers and students were at the Convention Center,
so we did not have "a lesson" -- we were working in the field.
Love to you all.
Gerdean