[tmtranscripts] Re: [tml] Abraham & Mother 1-13-02

ZooidODell at aol.com ZooidODell at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 19:19:03 PST 2002

Again, Woods Cross, thank you so much for this beautiful transmission.
I was transported by them (Abraham and Nebadonia).

But this fascinates me and I thought I'd make a remark about it. In a
question by a student who seeks to know her spirit nomenclature:

> If it is feminine,
> does that mean that I am always feminine or does it change when I incarnate?

And Abraham said, "Feminine -- makes no difference."

That is about as diplomatic and succinct response as I have ever seen.

And Inera, you are very welcome, I am sure. From my perspective, it is my
greatest reality. I've been trained for this. But like Nebadonia suggests,
I do lots of things, as I can. Let me also thank you for expressing your
appreciation for the efforts of the facilitators of these transmissions. We
like to believe they help; it makes us feel better. Thanks.

Love to you all, and (((((((((hugs))))))))))
Gerdean