[tmtranscripts] Re: [tml] S.E. Idaho Transcript 5-10-02

ZooidODell at aol.com ZooidODell at aol.com
Mon May 13 15:26:30 PDT 2002

Dear Forever Friends,

Thanks for hosting this stalwart wordsmith. If there is
anything I enjoy more than speaking Tomas' words, it is listening to them
through others. Thank you.

Interesting, to me, that he would opt to talk of love being the
underpinnings of faith and hope. I am working on Daniel's lessons for the
Archives, and I just finished his lessons on hope and faith from May 1992.
Tomas must be paying attention!

I have to make a personal note of this paragraph:

> Tomas: Very good, my friend. Indeed, I am comfortable here in the presence
> of you all. Gerdean would give her eye teeth to be here tonight! So I
> will convey that love, and she will see it in print, too. Well, then, our
> evening is concluded. I am given the honor of the closing prayer. Let us

Tomas's reference to my eye teeth is, to me, a distinct parallel to the story
of "the widow's mite" since, for the widow to donate her meager sums would be
a huge offering, given her circumstances. In my case, my eye teeth would
cause serious hardship to my dazzling smile, for I have so few remaining
choppers. Thus, you can appreciate how truly huge is my love for you and
your companionship that I would "give them" to be in your company, and Tomas
knows that.

And as special thanks to Jonderock for inspiring the great lesson on
impatience.

Love,
Gerdean