[tmtranscripts] Was installed. Now they don't.

D. Pecorelli dord at sprintmail.com
Fri May 17 06:05:03 PDT 2002

Contact your graphics card manufacture, to make sure that the graphics driver installed on your system is Direct draw enabled.

3. I just purchased a MPEG title and it doesn't seem to work properly.
Older MPEG titles from Sigma Design, aren't compliant with the Open MPEG standard.

Issues with CD-ROM Drives under Windows95

Problem:
- Windows 95 does not support reading CDi movies. CDi discs, which can be identified by the words CD-I on the top left corner of the CD jacket and the words Digital Video on the bottom right corner are not supported by Windows95 CDFS. This previously was supported under Windows 3.1. In order to playback the movies under Windows 95 we need to use the Real Mode CDROM driver used in Windows 3.1. This is because the CD-ROM Driver provided by Windows 95 supports only the WhiteBook-Compliant Video CDs (VideoCD label in the bottom right corner of the CD jacket).