[tmtranscripts] Center for Christ Consciousness Transcript

Manu Puri mpuri2k at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 6 13:31:44 PDT 2002

A question for you folks: I think I know but how do you interpret the following sentence, what does 'quickening' mean to you?

And when you sense a quickening within you, know that it is this spiritual encircuitment that is unfolding and manifesting within you.

Thanks!

http://www.lightson.net/quotes.htm
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 8:50 AM
Subject: [tmtranscripts] Center for Christ Consciousness Transcript