[tmtranscripts] Draft ECAP up for viewing

Aronolac aronolac at yorkinternet.net
Thu Jan 16 08:05:29 PST 2003

Dear List(s)

The draft Emergency Communications-Archiving Plan (ECAP) is up for viewing on the TM ARCHIVES site. It is there for your evaluation and feedback to me and/or on the circuit1 subscription lists.

I apologize for the multiple copies posting this message will bring to you who are subscribed to every list, but other than this initial announcement of ECAP's viewability, I will communicate through TML which represents the largest numbers of subscribers.

Draft ECAP will be on the TM ARCHIVES site for awhile so all have a chance to read it and/or download it for their own use. The site address is http://www.tmarchives.com

Then go to "Browse Archives"

Select the letter "X" from the alpha menu at the top of the page.

The file for viewing is at the top of the "X" list. There you will see a file named: X-TEAM ECAP Draft011203. Double click it to bring it up on your browser.

Please note: Volunteer names asked for at the bottom of the plan will not have their addresses and phone numbers put up on the site. The final ECAP with names and addresses will be distributed through some print media and the electronic file with those details will be sent privately to volunteers and to those who request a copy of the final plan. I will communicate to the list when the plan is to be finalized and put the final up for viewing at that time.

I look forward to your suggestions and comments and eventual finalization of ECAP to help the teaching mission maintain communications even in difficult times.

Thanks for your interest and support.

Ron Besser