[tmtranscripts] Nel Benjamins' Graduation

Bill Kelly billk at ida.net
Fri Jan 24 08:39:21 PST 2003

Dear Larry and the Arcadia Group,

I do not know if I ever met Nel but I do know that "her graduation" is
celebrated!  May your loss be filled with love from each other and the firm
knowledge that you will see her again.

This morning I listed so many that I have known from the Teaching Mission
that are, more than likely, meeting one another and celebrating the
Teaching Mission experience.   Salt Lake City has graduated four:  Thern,
Rachel, Honerey and Jeremiah; Half-Moon Bay, Susan; Arcadia, Nel and
Pocatello, Debbie. I am sure there are others that I have not known about.

I am grateful for each one because as they have touched many lives, those
lives have touched mine.  Thank you.

"Love is the eternal journey".

Virginia

At 07:37 PM 1/23/2003 -0800, you wrote:
> Nel Benjamins
> April 24, 1937 - January 22, 2003
>

>            I will see you on the Mansion Worlds, until we meet again, live
>in our Father’s LOVE.
>
> Larry Whelan
>

> September 2, 2002, Monday, 8:30 PM
> Arcadia, California
>
>& Prayer
>            Thank you, amen.
>
> Monday, May 13, 2002, 8:00 P.M.
> Arcadia, California
>
> Prayer
>              In Michael’s name we pray, amen.
>
> Monday, April 29, 2002, 8:00 P.M.
> Arcadia, California
>
>                      Good night children.
>

>           I leave you with my peace, we will speak again whenever you
want to.

> Monday, April 15, 2002, 8:00 P.M.
> Arcadia, California
>
> Prayer
>    Thank you for bringing to us Your Love that we can evermore unite in
>the wonders of Your Love, thank you Father, Amen.
>
> Monday, March 18, 2002, 8:00 PM
> Arcadia, California
>

>         Goodnight my children, I leave you my peace and my health.
>
> Monday, January 21, 2002, 8:00 PM
> Arcadia, California
>
>                    Goodnight.
>
> December 10, 2001, 8:00 P.M.
> Arcadia, California
>
>                       I love you, this is Michael, take my peace with you.
>

> November 12, 2001, 7:45 P.M.
> Arcadia, California
>
>           Good night children
>
> September 30, 2001, 7:30 P.M.
> Arcadia, California
>
>                   I will leave you now, although I never leave you.
>
> September 17, 2001, 8:00 P.M.
> Arcadia, California
>
>               Good night.
>
> Tuesday, August 20, 2001, 8:00 PM
> Arcadia, California
>
>                 I am Galatia, good night.
>
>                    Good night dear ones, I am Michael.
>
> Monday, July 23, 2001, 7:30pm
> Arcadia, California
>
>                         Overlook their actions that might irritate you. I
>will now give a change for somebody else to speak
>
> Monday, July 9, 2001, 8:15 PM
> Arcadia, California
>
>          Good night.
>
> Monday, June 25, 2001, 7:36 PM
> Arcadia, California
>
>                           Thank you.
>

> May 28, 2001, 7:30 PM
> Arcadia, California
>
>            I will now step aside, although I never step aside, for someone
>else to speak. Know that I love you  children.
>
> April 30, 200l, 7:30 PM
> Arcadia, California
>
>  I would just like to give thanks to our Father
...for your recognition
>of distressing things, works
and I pray more people will recognize and
>trust
.thank you Father, thank you Michael, thank you Mother Spirit for the
>great love
.evermore trusting, having faith, getting out of the way
.thank
you.