[tmtranscripts] Nel Benjamins' Graduation

SphereRestore at aol.com SphereRestore at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 10:54:31 PST 2003

Dear Folks and Peter:

Please forgive my mistake of hitting my reply button twice when I opened my
email box to write.  This happened once before when I was ill, and caused all
kinds of trouble with my relationships.  I think sometimes I make mistakes
and others are triggered by God and or the angels.  Please forgive.  This
only happens when I've been ill and away from my computer.  No Harm meant.
Also I meant only to write to Donna!  I seldom write to people so I made this
mistake again also of not realizing I was replying to the whole list.
Ooooohhh my gosh!  Happy Day.  Happy praying and Love to all. Robin.  Peter I
will write you personally.