[tmtranscripts] N. Idaho TeaM 6/15/03

rickgiles rickgiles at icehouse.net
Sat Jun 21 20:38:26 PDT 2003

North Idaho Teaching Mission Group
Topics: Growth of the Gospel
Teachers: Michael

June 15, 2003

*	Michael (Jonathan TR):  I bring you greetings from
Salvington from my associates at the headquarters.  We each
extend love and acknowledgment of your sincerity and devotion to
the promotion of truth, the enhancement of beauty, and living in
goodness.  This is Michael.
	My message to this world given many centuries ago then was
simple and today remains simple: to love one another, to love
God, to do good to one another, to spread this love far and
wide.  While busy at this task of fulfilling my mission you are
to tend to the needy, to help the infirm, to educate the
ignorant, to promote goodness, and not to battle evil.  This
message, this manner of uplifted human living, is finding root,
is establishing itself on this planet.
	Much turmoil abounds; hatred does exist, but in the hearts
of many individuals there are now the prized ideals of love, of
compassion, and the sense of duty to be of service, to minister,
to put aside self in order that a brother or sister may be
blessed with improved conditions physically, psychologically,
and most importantly spiritually.
	The message, my gospel, is growing.  This growth is not in
the manner of philosophical details; it does not grow in
complexity.  It needs no refinement.  The simple statements I
left with you when I dwelt upon this world are sufficient in
themselves to greatly uplift civilization on Urantia.  The
growth I speak of is the enlarging of this gospel message in all
my disciples.  This enlargement is the transformation of your
comprehension of the truth into your being, your presence, your
embodiment of this very gospel.
	My early apostles soon discovered what you each have also
likewise discovered, and that is the knowledge of my message,
your understanding.  Your ability to repeat the words, while
initially vitally important to your mission of being about the
work I commanded you all to do, was soon followed by the
discovery of its reality, the vital nutritious quality that it
has for your soul, the transforming power of placing my gospel
into action.  I came to fulfill a mission mandated by the Father
in heaven.  Having fulfilled that requirement I left with my
apostles and all who followed in their footsteps requirements,
simple in statement, all-consuming in application.
	To this world I was born as yet unrecognized as sovereign
ruler of Nebadon.  Subsequent to this bestowal life I became all
that many, many ages taught and trained me to be.  Each one of
you undertakes this same pattern of personality attainment and
development, and you do so when you follow me, when you apply my
simple message to your life.  You become in your sphere a
sovereign son, accomplished in the reception of and return to
the love of God from Him, to Him and subsequently to all that
you encounter each day at any moment.  Your ability to do this
makes you a king of kings within your personality arena.
	I understand human life well, and I know that each one of
you encounters chameleon-like shifts in your orientation, your
priorities, your emotions, your attitudes, your behaviors.
These are the little kings in your lives, the small dictators
who attempt to steal the throne of thrones.  Slowly but
certainly you are mastering the truth that is the slogan of
Nebadon, love for Creator and love for all, love that is not
static, love applied and mercy and service.  When you, as you
will, fully master this, fully possess it, you become the king
of kings, a sovereign son in your own right.  You can stand and
say, “I am he, son of God.”
	I recognize your adoration of me as master.  I receive your
love and your devotion.  I acknowledge you calling me “the Son
of God”.  But remember I said “follow me”.  While you may adore
me, you I likewise challenge to become a son of God, fully
mature, ripened, and whole.  I can hear my apostles of long ago
one time asking, “But master, how can we live your message when
we are so weak and frail, when we have not yet really learned
how to do so?”  I respond to you this day that when I came to
this world I too was short of sovereignty attainment; I too was
not Master Son.  I was an undergraduate in the tasks I needed to
fulfill.  Therefore do not hesitate because you feel you are
short of your goal; the goal is the end.  This gospel is meant
to be lived while reaching the goal, not demonstrated subsequent
to attaining the goal.  Self mastery is only attained through
the living of this truth.  Your ministry, your outreach to
others, is not weaker or less efficient because you have not
reached the highest of your potential.   It is a critical
ingredient to your full attainment and is relevant and
applicable to those you touch in your life at your current level
of development.
	You have grasped through insight your destiny and the
attainment of Paradise.  When you are likewise received by the
Father, as I was at the fulfillment of my bestowal missions, you
will then realize that, while you are fully capable of great
tasks in service to God, you have long left behind many
opportunities of service that only a young ascending creature
can fulfill.  Recognize those opportunities today, each day.  Be
not burdened by adopting amendments and additions to this simple
message.  Insights will accumulate; definitions do not need to
be applied.  The gospel grows as you expand in your ability as a
child of God to live truth, to be truth.
	I give you my peace.

*	Elyon:  This is Elyon.  I am grateful for the message of
Michael today and will not add to or detract from the content
given.  So I offer to you a period of discussion.  I will gladly
address questions.

	Kirk:  It’s hard to come up with questions after hearing
from Michael.

	Elyon:  I will comment that I observe that you are each
deepening your sincerity and desire to spend time in stillness.
You are meeting with reasonable successes.  The reward of such
undertaking is not often immediately realized.  Just as an
opening flower does not reveal its fruit for many months, so are
the rewards of stillness.  As you open in silence you receive
spirit power, spiritual insight, and a connection.  This
connection is what Jesus spoke of in his parable of the vine and
the branches.  I applaud you for your efforts and encourage you
to continue.

	Evelyn:  I liked in the message how we were encouraged to
promote goodness and not distract by trying to fight evil.  That
seems a more positive and realistic approach to improving
things.

*	Elyon:  Fighting evil often undermines its own purpose, for
it ends up fostering evil in the very conflict it creates.
Promoting goodness may be likened to sounding a horn in a silent
room.  Immediately the silence is removed.  This is how goodness
overcomes evil.  It is attractive and anyone who may discover
its potency will readily adopt it.  But if one is only taught to
battle against evil then many of the qualities inherent in that
evil are reproduced in the actions of the contrary force, and
that is not goodness.

	Kirk:  I just want to thank you for driving home the
importance of stillness.  In my life without your help I
wouldn’t have seen the importance of it.  I’m grateful.

*	Elyon:  I value your appreciation highly.
	I will draw close to our contact today.  I acknowledge your
holiday of Father’s Day.  Let this day magnify in implication as
you contemplate the Father of all.