[tmtranscripts] To All Who Post New and Old Transmissions

Oliver CorrectingTime at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 19 07:15:13 PDT 2004

Dear sisters and brothers:

after some testing we are now certain that all posts to tmtranscripts
are automatically forwarded to tml.

If we now remember to post ONLY transmission to tmtranscripts, we
will not get doubles on tml -- this message will show up twice. (We
have currently 135 subscribers to tmtranscripts.) If you share any
transmission, old or new, please consider posting it to
tmtranscripts. This way all get to see it.

Reasons for implementing this idea: It had been noted that some of
us posted only to tmtranscripts,
some of us posted only to tml,
and some of us posted to both, tmtranscripts and tml.

If you are not subscribed to tmtranscripts, here is how,

just send an eMail from your posting address to:

majordomo at circuit1.teamcircuits.com

leave Subject: line blank

write in body of the message say:

subscribe tmtranscripts

That's it.

Reminder: tmtranscripts is for those who just want to receive
transmissions, while
tml is for those who want to exchange about, comment on transmission,
bring up questions, ask for answers, discuss, or just say, 'I love
you,' etc.

tml folks might want to consider unsubscribing from tmtranscripts to
avoid receiving lots of mail.
Just follow the instructions above and say unsubscribe
instead of subscribe. If you are unsubscribing from a
different eMail address, you need to add the address. Example: