[tml] [tmtranscripts] Michael - Extensions of the Soul

Judy Motta fatferral_spottedcat at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 20:14:27 PDT 2005

Rob, I do not know if this went out to everyone, but you have the wrong Judy here, sorry. I hope that The real transcript of the "Extensions of the Soul"/Michael comes this way. God Bless you. Your Sister-Judy..........M.

Rob Davis <rldiv at earthlink.net> wrote:Hello Judy!

Would you like to talk via phone? If so, my numbers are 828.649.9850
(office) and 828.380.9741(mobile), but you might let me know when you
wish to talk so I can be sure to be ready to take a call.

Looking forward,

Rob