[tmtranscripts] 10-30-05.RR Walking Amid Trees

John Stephan paradise_journey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:13:36 PST 2005

I would be interested in knowing what your wife the general surgeon thinks
of the statement below? Does she have any comment on this statement?

Nebadonia: "There has been a high degree of self-centeredness in some
schools of spiritual thought that has placed the focus more on the self, and
the idea of being self-focused inhibits the womanly natural tendency to give
of herself, to feed, to nourish. And in its deepest energy form, this is
one of the fundamental causes of the high incidence of cancer in this
particular area."

Sounds like a case of blaming the victim, instead of finding the true cause.
Maybee someone should channel an oak tree and see if it agrees?