[tmtranscripts] Mandates for the Advance Corps

Gerdean gerdean at cableone.net
Sun Oct 23 15:27:10 PDT 2005

In editing transcripts from my history with our Invisible Friends, I encountered a list from secondary midwayer "Jack" that I thought you might appreciate. Remember, Jack was in the Advance Corps to work with mortals prior to the re-opening of the circuits. Transmitted through Alan on 11/7/78, Jack said:

My supervisor has instructed me to tell you the following:

1.. I am a secondary midwayer.
2.. I am not attached to the subject nor to any other mortal.
3.. I am allowed to contact as a result (bleep) of my anxiety to "repent" for an earlier propensity to "default" ... earlier.
4.. My contacting is the result of mildly favorable conditions on the part of the subject -- more on that later.
5.. I have vowed to make recompense by helping where I can.
6.. I can not interfere in your lives -- advise, direct or influence -- I must be as a "conversational" friend -- or I will be denied the pleasure -- that doesn't mean I cannot speak my mind, however.
7.. Alan is not, at this time, at Reserve Corps of Destiny. More on that later.
8.. No supernatural connotations must be attached to this phenomenon.
9.. My supervisor audits all communication from here on out until further notice. Comprende?
10.. World concerns, personal concerns, and the growth of the U.B. are my mandates.

© Gerdean
www.odellbowen.com