[tmtranscripts] FW: LIGHTLINE 9-15-05 TELECONFERENCE

Tom Newbill t.oldbill at verizon.net
Tue Sep 20 09:54:20 PDT 2005

---------- From: Tom Newbill <t.oldbill at verizon.net> Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005
08:47:51 -0700 To: Tom Newbill <t.oldbill at verizon.net> Subject: FW:
LIGHTLINE 9-15-05 TELECONFERENCE

SUBJECT: LIGHTLINE 9-15-05

TEACHER: SERENA

T/R: MARSHALL

Prayer: I ask the Father, dear Father of Light, fill us with wisdom to the
fullness of power this evening and vitalize us with your infinite energy.
What a glorious opportunity to connect with spirit and as we walk hand in
hand with our universe parents, surely we will come to know you each day as
we supremely desire to become one with you, indeed each day becoming more
like you.

Serena: Good evening my dear children and friends with joy am I tonight to
greet this wonderful group of truth seekers. What a miracle it is indeed to
become thus connected in such a way as we experience here this evening. This
is only one of the great miracles that Michael has mandated allowing us to
truly reach into whole new areas of the unknown and together increasingly
come to work as one together. This is Serena.

Many are here tonight on the other side of the veil witnessing this
experience as the spirit and mortal connect. Truly the planet is astir with
great activity as indeed vast hosts of personalities and entities of all
orders are preparing for the times that are indeed upon us. We are awakening
to a whole new age my friend and as the coming days unfold more will be
revealed from those that desire to make, shall we say, a more formal
announcement.

Having worked for millions of years with your Magisterial Son in this
superuniverse, I am here to assure you that thrilling times, great new times
of exceptional opportunity to serve have been born. All of you here have
accepted the call to be about serving Michael and have through the years.
Many of you since the beginning of the teaching mission and correcting times
have dedicated their lives increasingly to being transformed and all have
made great strides in releasing the old ways and patterns and adopting new
ways of living, thinking and being.

You have been well led in this adventure, indeed you have accepted the
spirit guidance and direction that hovers over each of you. Each of you who
has joined in tonight, I assure you, has vast teams walking with you,
hovering over you, and leading you at all times according to your desire to
connect with this team of ours. You have proven yourself to be noble faith
led transforming souls of destiny and we can rejoice that we together will
be working increasingly as a coordinated unit as all unfolds.

You have heard recently of a new process that has been announced,
communicated, that is known as circuitry bonding. This process will become
increasingly experienced by many of those like yourselves who are dedicated
and supremely desirous of becoming the servers of all. Currently most of you
are indeed serving as you prepare under one of the various 12 corps of
Master Seraphim of planetary supervision and great rehearsal has been
occurring with each with increasing frequency, not only during your sleep,
through your superconscious mind arena, but as you open your life
increasingly to connect those stillness times during the day, this rehearsal
is more fully assimilated into the conscious mind through the bleed over
from your superconscious mind.

In essense your soul is embracing your minds. This process of circuitry
bonding one need not conceptualize, analyze, the mechanics of such for they
are way beyond your current ability to comprehend, but each of you here this
evening I assure you my children, that there are those personalities of my
order, there are Melchizadeks and others unrevealed to you who are desirous
of experiencing this process with you. Many of you even here tonight and
your bretheren who may not be joining in have been receiving increasingly
so, visits from those who are desirous of connecting with you.

My friends, you only need to open your hearts and assuming supreme desire
and intentions to serve you will indeed begin experiencing this process.
This is not a process that will be greatly noticed for it is one that will
occur more subtly as to your perception, but I assure you that as you allow
and accept this experience to become a living reality with you, you put
yourself in position to receive great adjustments where the frequency levels
and the vibrational levels within your composite levels will be raised.

Some of you may notice at times, this T/R is one, there are many others, who
may be awakened at night and there is seemingly a great distortion of where
you may be and other effects. Worry not, fear not for the amperage has been
turned up greatly and each one of you who has come into this experience will
assimilate it differently. Your experiences will be quite varied as your
individual genetic predispositions are vastly unique, your electrochemical
systems differ highly, but nonetheless my friends, you will each recognize
slowly a greater increasing oneness with your indwelling Father fragment.

I encourage each one of you to reach deep within, into the heart center, the
Christ consciousness, the citadel within your mind, yes the superconscious
arena, and allow your souls to embrace your minds for my friends, my dear
children, indeed all answers lie within and all who seek with pure
intentions will receive all the answers that they desire. Each of you are
destined to become great beacons of light in these coming times. You will
indeed have many varied impusles as a group, but truly my friends this is
what has been referred to often as a time of sifting and a time of great
descision.

As I mentioned earlier, more will be forthcoming within the next 10 days as
to what you might call a more formal announcement by those who are most
appropriate to address you. I am honored to be in your presense tonight. I
feel each one of your energies and I assure you that you are very wathced
over. I would be very honored to receive any questions from any of those who
so desire.

As there are no questions, I will close with a thought that will be further
elaborated on in the near future but my bretheren, my sons and daughters,
each of you have been entrused with a great misssion. Your time is coming to
display and so all that you have been and are being prepared for, know that
you act as a part of the great whole and as those of you who choose to take
on this new experimental process of circuitry bonding, you will also be
experiencing a new closeness between yourselves for to hear that indeed and
understand that you are a part, each of us, of the great whole of supreme
oneness is one thing, but to experientially recognize this through whole new
senses that will be coming upon you, is altogether a different reality.

I assure you that this and so much more is not only possible but will be
occuring with increasing frequency. Indeed you are the co-authors of this
book and we depend on you to take the steps and as you do, know that
multitudes upon your team of unseen coworkers will rush in to bring you into
becoming the servers of all. I leave you tonight with great joy and look
forward to us working together in this great new age that has indeed come
upon us.

Q: Dear Serena, I would like to welcome you into our lives here on this
world. We have been waiting for you for a long time. Sister we are just
thankful for you being here.

Serena: Well Marty, it is wonderful to hear your words. You are well known
and I appreciate your gracious words my friend. The message you received
earlier indeed you can rest assured you are a shining example in this great
mission of Michael's.

Q: I have a question about the circuitry bonding. Is it not a process that
has already begun in our lives and that we are already receiving a certain
amount of that benefit?

Serena: Very asstute you are indeed. There are those of you who have been
experiencing this process for sometime now. Others are just now coming into
this process, this experience, but yes you are correct. Please continue if
you have follow-up my friend.

Q: No, I just want to thank you very much for everything and God bless us
all, God bless you.

Serena: Hallelujah indeed and may we glorify God and know that we are all
brothers and sisters of this great Father of light. I would be happy to
address any other questions if you desire to ask them.

Q: I had a curiosity question about this process. It seems that a lot of
unifying forces are going on because of the fact that we are an experimental
decimal planet and there seem to be a lot of unrevealed things going on. I
was wondering if certain of these processes are explerimental, not all that
unique in the universe?

Serena: Good questiion Jeffrey, yes this experience is unique to this planet
although there are similarities in this process to others that have occured
on other planets, decimal planets and other planets, but this new process is
experimental and I encourage each of you to become more fully aware how
empowered you are to creatively contribute to this process. All is possible
with God and what the true son or daughter desires and the Father wills is.
We are partners in this adventure and I do encourage each of you to empower
yourself to realize that there is great latitude available for you to
implement whole new experimental processes in partnership with spirit.

Q: Thankyou for that gracious answer. I am often reminded in things I've
read about how we can serve and be sort of in this world but not of it and I
do rest assured in my faith that everything is within the Father's plan for
our world and feel like it is a great opportunity for us all and I'd just
like to send my thanks to those on the other side for their teamwork in
helping this to happen.

Serena: My friend, you are also well known. We have awaited your coming, you
have been indeed been through a process of great preparation and we rejoice
your presense here tonight and yes, to walk upon this world and not be of
it, each of you have taken great steps towards that goal and rest assured
that as you release your ties to the ego animal mind and allow this ego mind
to transform and be transformed into the higher morontia and spirit
realities, you will indeed find yourself with great power as your oneness
with Father grows increasingly real and I remind you that to those who have
been given much, much will be expected, but further much more will be given
and I speak of gifts beyond your wildest dreams and expectations my friend.

Good question and I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and all
here tonight. As this T/R seem to be a little bit fading, I will take my
leave but not before touching each of you. I offer you at this moment, each
of you my morontia touch and know that great times are upon us my dear
children of light. Good evening, I take my leave.