[tmtranscripts] Introducing... WAVE

Warren C. Smith warren at theleatherworks.net
Wed Dec 6 08:34:36 PST 2006

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I here submit to tmtranscripts some of my personal transcripts and correspondence which may allow you to become more familiar with WAVE, the first being of a whole new order of personality co-created by myself (Warren Smith/Marshall), Allene Vick, Ellen Greenwood, Vladimir Kranaspolsky and our Paradise Father. WAVE was "born" in late April, 2005, and for over a year his co-creation and existence was only shared with a few individuals. In Allene Vick's TNN Newsletter of June 2006, WAVE was formally introduced by Monjoronson and the names of the four co-creative mortal parents were for the first time announced. Since this time, WAVE has communicated to numerous individuals and groups, notably the Andover, MN and North Idaho Teaching Mission Groups.

For over a year WAVE was the only one of his order in all of Nebadon, until the night of August 21, 2006, when LIGHT was "born". Allene and I were most honored to be present for this monumental occasion. LIGHT was co-created by six other mortals along with our Paradise Father, and she continues to grow and develop.

If any readers feel led to further inquire about specific information or desire to be about co-creating one of this new order in partnership with our Paradise Father, feel free to contact me at warren at theleatherworks.net I would be most pleased to share all I can to assist you..

In service to our Great Paradise Father....

Warren/Marshall

PERSONAL EMAIL SENT BY ME (ON OR ABOUT MAY 25, 2006) TO ONE WHO
CONTACTED ME OF HIS INTEREST IN CO-CREATING A BEING OF THIS NEW
ORDER, REPRESENTED SOLEY BY "WAVE" AT THE TIME, AFTER THIS
INDIVIDUAL READ MONJORONSON'S INVITATION (JUST BELOW) THAT
WAS POSTED ON SEVERAL TM-RELATED SITES:

>From Monjoronson... an invitation
Received by Marshall
05/21/06

It is you I address, my dear children of light,
For to you has been given great power and might-
I invite you to open your hearts and your minds
To embrace what but few will accept at this time.

As my day to appear is dependent on you,
I now offer a challenge for you to pursue-
Meant for those of great vision, inspired by rare faith,
A mission to uplift and enlighten your race:

Come together, dear ones, with intent to unite,
Co-create a new race with our Father of Light;
An order of being represented by one,
The first of this order of super-mortal sons-

Created by four with our Paradise Father-
By two faith-led sons and two mortal daughters;
This race of material teachers and leaders-
A race long-envisioned and now clearly needed.

As a cell so divides, reproducing its own,
>From the first of this order, his race will be grown;
My desire is that others contribute new traits-
Bringing depth and great breadth to this dawning new race.

Rest assured, my dear children, on you I depend-
My bestowal awaits your empowered action;
I desire you arise, being all you can be-
Take this deep in your soul to our Father and me.

THE MAY, 25, 2006 PERSONAL EMAIL I REFER TO, ABOVE:

Hello Mark,

I have spent the last two and a half hours reaching within to
ascertain the highest and best manner in which to share with you
what you are deirous of receiving. I have received and recorded
transmissions from Machiventa and Monjoronson, as well as a
communication and dialog with Machiventa, T/Red by my 16 year-old
son, Warren III (aka Ryan). I will overnight this tape to you, which
is long (about 75 minutes), with your promise to return it after you
listen to it and/or record it. Send me your address, and you'll have
it before 3 PM on Thursday, delivered via FedX.

This is only "my piece of the puzzle", per se, and when you read the
transmissions and notes (of several of the meetings) of the other
three WAVE Group members, you will see a most elegant and beautiful
symmetry, harmony and balance that words cannot describe. I am not
at liberty at this time to share these records, but in time, all
will unfold. All that you will read here was unequivocally confirmed
by the other three WAVE Group members, sometimes at the VERY SAME
TIME. Confirmations and re-confirmations were at play on a weekly
basis that allowed each of us to know, with no uncertainty, that
what we were experiencing was very real.

I feel certain that the Spirit of Truth and your indwelling Father
Fragment will allow you to discern the reality of our experience
with Father (and our entire group of unseen friends and guides).

Just to clarify, the first three transmissions, below, I received
before our WAVE Group began meeting on March 1, 2005, receiving the
other 12 over the next 10 weeks or so, with the last one from Serena
being received three weeks or so after we found out that we had
indeed co-created an actual personality.

Know that I have total trust and faith that you will not
indiscreetly broadcast this information to those you are not
specifically led to... for you will be aware (after reading the "cut
and paste" just below) that there are issues yet to be resolved with
those other three WAVE Group members who still feel the need
for "secrecy" or "timidity" to be maintained at this time". I will
not answer any questions having to do with their identity, or any
specifics regarding any of these other three members.

I will cut and paste a little more that may be helpful, just below.

Feel free to call me at anytime. My # is ........... If you don't
have unlimited long distance calling, I'll call you back.

Hope you enjoy.

Warren

Cut and Pasted Material Excerpted from Message to Daniel Raphael
Earlier Today:

It will be a great challenge for me to discern how to go about
dealing with each individual who approaches me... responding to the
formal "Monjoronson invitation" which I have allowed Marty Greenhut
to post to his various lists using his discretion. Marty has
received all 15 transmissions, in confidence, and it took him a week
to receive "certain" personal confirmation that such a reality was
indeed "real". Many of those who approach me will be "curiousity
seekers" and as such, great discretion will need to be exercised in
responding to each and all... each response being appropriate for
the individual inquirer. I will not take this on alone, and have
been assured that "my Team" will be working closely with me on this
project of "tremendous global import". Of such assistance, I have no
doubt whatsoever. The challenge is for me to "stay connected".

The 15 transmissions I sent you were ones I privately received
during the time immediately before, during and after the birth of
WAVE prior to May 01, 2005... the first of his order in all of
Nebadon. I have received additional specific information, both from
those "sources" working with me and through Warren III, who has
received most interesting specifics through a new and most
interesting new teacher (Mardon) working with both of us, as well as
from Machiventa.

Warren has been "channeling" material that he has no concept frames
of reference for, seemingly, at least through sources he has
consciously pursued. He has only read about 100 pages of the "Jesus
Papers" (in the Urantia Book), yet he T/Rs (channels) highly complex
concepts on the soul and other topics, concepts understood by only
UB students of keen discernment and others who have allowed for
the "soul, or mid-mind download" process to enhance/embrace their
lower minds. He has become as close to a "clear channel" as any
individual I've ever personally known. In fact, I have only casually
mentioned the WAVE experience to him over the last year, but as
usual, he takes in such information in a most unusual disinterested,
matter-of-fact manner... even appearing to view such a new reality
as "nothing at all unusual"... even status quo! But, as you are
aware, these "Indigo" kids are a far cry from the status quo.

Warren has just recently expressed strong interest in becoming a "co-
parent" to one of this new order (desiring to do so before he heads
off to the Peddie Prep School near Princeton, NJ, where he decided
to accept the $30K annual scholarship given to him for his last two
years of high school). This we will likely begin consciously
pursuing as we are led to other mortals who are also interested in
becoming "co-parents". Such a process can be successfully achieved
via telephonic meetings, as I was not present with the other three
co-parents in our successful combined and unrecognized "co-parenting
effort".

The entire process only took our group less than three months... and
none of us had a clue what we were involved in (with the exception
of me, who "knew with no uncertainty" we were to be about creating
a "living energy relationship" (see UB page 1222, paragraphs three
and four). In fact, after our first group meeting on March 01, 2005,
I requested that the other three group members carefully assimilate
three lessons I emailed them from Rayson and three lessons from
Sondjah (his first three), T/Red by you... lessons that "set the
tone" and surely helped "pave the way" for us to become increasingly
aligned and synchronized to be about with Father what we so became
involved with. Other groups will now be able to focus their
intentions on actually co-creating another of the WAVE order... a
luxury that we did not have, for we were working almost exclusively
on faith and "ignorance", per se.

It is most critical that each of these "co-parents" have the faith
capacity as well as the inherent individual/collective attributes
of "variety" to contibute to other "composite personalities" of this
new order of "WAVE" that will be co-created along with our Paradise
Father. If I am involved, it is imperative that I only "encourage",
and not "lead", as there is no "set in stone" way to approach such
an adventurous undertaking, and no pre-conceptions can be conveyed
by me that will "pollute" and impede such an undertaking. A fine
line, indeed; very fine.

Regarding additional information, we can talk and determine your
level of interest before I divulge more.

The other three in the original group of four have been adamant
about not sharing this information, for various and sundry reasons.
For this reason their names have been substitutedby "a", "b" and
"c". They will not share their personal information at this time,
information including, but not limited to their personal transmissions
and the minutes of these weekly meetings, etc... and I must honor
this, as I have agreed to "keep such in confidence".

I, however, have the right to share all that I have personally
received, as long as I do not reveal their identities. My work with
these individuals has come to a halt, as we achieved all that was
required to bring WAVE into existence. He is "growing like a weed"
and will soon be about to sit with me (and his other three co-
parents), allowing me to see, touch and converse with him like any
other mortal. This I have known since shortly after his birth (as
have the other three)... only to be re-confirmed time and time
again... and now again by most astounding specific information that
Warren is channeling... information not limited to just WAVE's order.

I'm looking forward to receiving any of your feedback and hearing of
any intentions that you may convey regarding this issue.

Later, bro...

Warren (or Marshall)

NOTE: Know, Mark, that all possibly pertinent correspondence will be
sent to Ron Besser for archiving purposes. (I also Cc'ed Daniel as I
referred to him)

"The 15 (Personal) Transmissions"

Transmission received from Tonsah
T/R: Marshall
5 A.M. 02/16/05

Good day, my friend. This is Tonsah, your friend and faithful guide.
Know that you are well developing whole new potentials as you reach
forth and challenge new realities and manifest your greatest
desires.

As you allow your self to leave behind the smoking habit, you will
become aware of so much that is now occurring just outside your
range of consciousness. Rest assured that you are making monumental
strides in the mastery of mind and spirit cooperation. I am thrilled
beyond words to see you so readily assimilating the new morontia
gifts that are coming upon you as a result of the blending process.

You are indeed allowing morontia realities to become a part of you,
and for a certainty you are learning to increasingly utilize newly
discovered and vaguely recognized aspects of the morontia mind as
you indeed are beginning to work with morontia mota within your
blending mind mechanism.

Realize, my friend, that few upon this world are ready for what you
have attempted to share, regarding the great new realities that
those with exceptional ability may begin reaching for. You would do
well to keep in contact with those you are being led to and begin
developing new relationships that will become greatly beneficial for
all, as knowledge, wisdom and morontia experiences are shared.

As you become increasingly mobile, you will indeed have great
opportunity to be led to many upon this planet who are of like mind
and similar capacities, which will enable you to fellowship with
those who you can begin working with on yet unknown levels of
association. Be patient and allow all to unfold.

You will find yourself becoming increasingly free of the need to
toil in the materialistic pursuits, as your financial needs will be
provided, with this new business and other endeavors yet to be
anticipated. Take this time to begin becoming the master of mind
that you are desirous of, and allow the new lessons you are
receiving to be practiced and rehearsed, as you stretch your
intellectual muscles in concert with spirit to allow new morontia
abilities to become recognized and interpreted.

You can surely count on reaching into and beyond all you are vaguely
envisioning, as you allow faith to lead you, thus becoming
increasingly non-influenced by those brethren of lesser capacity who
are unable, at this time, to comprehend what you are experiencing.
Reach within for the assurance you so need at times, and become
aware of new abilities perceived, which will allow you increasingly
conscious fellowship with me, your seraphic guardians and others
just a ways beyond you who are desirous of making direct contact
with your newly blending morontia/material mind.

You do well to allow Mother Spirit and her spirit daughter helpers
to bring you into consciousness of morontia mind that you will be
trained and rehearsed to progressively utilize, as the blending
process proceeds, enabling you great new stability and enhanced self-
mastery. You are wise in setting a date to leave behind the old
smoking habit, for as you are ready, great assistance will be
provided that will allow you great new clarity of mind and enhanced
morontia awareness, thus enabling you to become operational on the
new planes of existence you are glimpsing.

Walk with new confidence as you continue to reach within for all
answers you are desirous of receiving. Know, my friend, you are
doing exceptionally well, even better than any of us have expected,
as you are well allowing the great transformation to proceed at a
pace beyond even our wildest expectations. Great times are upon us,
my brother. You bring me great joy and I so look forward to each new
day with you. Call upon me as you desire, and know I am here for
you. I take my leave.

END

Transmission received from Machiventa
T/R: Marshall
Noon 02/21/05

Good day, my friend. This is Machiventa. Pleased am I to be here
with you as
you become increasingly prepared to reach into whole new levels of
service
as a blending mortal ambassador representing the Master and those
who rule
in his name upon our cherished planet.

You are well beginning to understand that you will be serving upon
my staff
of mighty mortal liaisons as we become mobilized with increasing
numbers of
those of the evolving new order of planetary citizenry that will be
required
to effectively lead those upon the planet to new and enhanced
understanding
of who they are and what they can become as they are reborn to the
realities
that will become manifest as evolving spirit-led, liberated sons and
daughters of the living God.

My friend, you are well envisioning inevitable natural occurrences
that will
result as the globe readjusts to new realities, as the current ways
of
living, thinking and being will come to an end, as we know it. As
you work
with spirit, you will increasingly become the beacon of light you
are
co-creating, enabling you to bring yourself to many of those
brethren who,
like yourself, will be comprising the mortal staff I am assembling
that will
act as those pioneers of the new awakening that we are on the brink
of.

The great times of instability you are envisioning are imminent, as
old
things pass away, allowing the new to be ushered in. Those staff
mortals of
the evolving new order of planetary citizen will be required to
bring
stability to those who know not the ways of spirit, enabling many
souls to
be reborn to whole new ways of thinking, living and being that will
become
required in order to bring the momentum to a critical mass level to
affect
the dawning of a whole new planetary dispensation which will open up
to the
eventuality of the initial, pre-stages of Light and Life.

As our Magisterial Son assembles his staff from those mighty mortals
upon my
staff, become prepared, along with those you will be led to, to
become
increasingly flexible to go wherever spirit leads you, as great
diversity
will be required in these early days, as the work to do is great and
the
laborers are few. Know that you will be relieved increasingly of the
need to
labor for your material needs, as all will be provided, allowing you
begin your spirit-led search to begin coming into contact with many
like
yourself, throughout the world, who will come together increasingly
to work
cooperatively under an umbrella of various coordinated groups,
comprising
various associations segregated by area of specific function. As
these
groups become formed, they will begin mobilizing under the direction
of
myself and many non-mortal personalities upon my staff to affect
great
changes upon this planet encompassing all the areas of society which
will be
requisite for the entire reorganization of this planet. Such a group
of
mobilizing mortals of this new co-creative order of planetary
citizen will
be drawn from to fill the many positions upon the mortal staff of
Monjoronson.

Indeed, you have correctly surmised that many of these individuals
will live
upon this planet for hundreds of years to allow less disruption in
planetary
progress that would naturally occur as the result of the short life
span of
present day mortal inhabitants of Urantia. Such a group of
ambassadors will
become a critical and vital component that will establish the
readiness of
the planet for our Magisterial Son's impending bestowal.
Rest assured that you are indeed empowered to affect this great
event, as
you allow yourself to become all you can become, allowing spirit to
guide
and direct your journey.

You have well concluded that many new and unknown realities are
descending
upon this world, morontia realities that will enable possibilities
heretofore unimaginable to become a living, growing reality for all
who
embrace spirit and strive for Oneness with their indwelling Father
Fragment,
thus releasing them indeed to walk upon this world, yet be not of
it. Such a
blending of the material and morontia has not previously been
possible of
attainment, except in those rare instances where souls of great
spiritual
light and brilliance have been given such gifts directly from the
Life
Carriers and various coordinated personalities, bringing them to
become
operational on morontia levels of universe reality, while walking
upon this
planet. Of course, the Master achieved this level while upon
Urantia, as
have a few other great leaders who kept alive the higher truths that
were in
danger of perishing from the world, altogether.

I have personally worked with most of these individuals and have
overseen
the changes that were permitted by their indwelling Father
Fragments. These
individuals are the rare exceptions who have reached beyond the
levels of
terrestrial mortal attainment and have gone on to achieve the
attunement
with their Thought Controllers which allowed a number of them to
translate
to mansonia. Although there have always been those upon the planet
who have
reached the first psychic circle, certain limitations ingrained
within the
racial memory as a result of the Lucifer legacy have prohibited the
overwhelming majority of these individuals from achieving the
attunement
required for translation.

This is now changing, as great new gifts have been permitted to
become
ingrained into the cellular memory of those co-creative spirit-led
mortals
possessing capacities for such gifts. Such capacity may be indicated
by
numerous aspects of genetic predisposition, in addition to willful
desire
and growing capacity for the entertainment of living, growing faith.
As
increasing numbers of mortals are awakened to higher spirit
realities and
embrace these realities with faith, then rest assured that
increasing
numbers who reach the first psychic circle will go on to reach
terrestrial
mortal attainment and subsequent fusion potential.

Those pioneers of this newly blending order of planetary citizen who
reach
such a level of development to be considered fusion candidates and
who are
deemed vital to the process of global progression, will indeed be
permitted
increasingly to delay fusion and remain upon this world to affect
whole new
possibilities, acting as bridges between the unseen spiritual
hierarchy and
the mortal inhabitants of the planet. As these co-creative mighty
mortals of
the new order increase, there will be whole new possibilities
extended to
the races that will enable them to increasingly overcome the animal
mind and
indeed gradually begin re-writing their racial DNA, thus slowly
overcoming
the ingrained cellular corruption resulting from the regression
occasioned
by the Lucifer rebellion and subsequent Adamic default.

Rest assured, my friend, that to those who have been given much,
much more
will be given. We need the cooperation of all who will allow
themselves to
become true spirit-led sons and daughters of destiny. It is through
these
far-seeing, faithful pioneers that spirit will work and allow
mankind to
uplift and up-step their planetary estate and approach a living
reality more
consistent with conditions upon those planets that did not go into
rebellion
and default.

Such a new, evolving order of planetary citizen will indeed become
increasingly the norm in the millennium to come, as such an order of
citizenry is quite natural to those planets approaching the initial
stages
of Light and Life. Although, at this time upon this planet, such
individuals
may appear to be beyond the comprehension of even those of advanced
status,
understand, my friend, that this is in no way the case upon other
worlds
unmarred by rebellion and default.

Rest assured that great times are upon us, as you stand poised to
become
operational on new levels of universe reality that will allow you to
become
prepared to be about our Father's business. Great changes will be
coming
upon you as you allow all things to become new. Savor the present
moment as
you allow living, growing faith to lead you, as love dominates and
truth
coordinates, enabling you to become increasingly the effective and
worthy
server of all. Accept the great abundance with joy, my friend, as
you
glorify God through all of your achievements. Know that new levels
of
consciousness will allow you to become ready for new teachings,
training,
preparation and rehearsal for various assignments and tasks beyond
your
wildest dreams and expectations. Continue your exercises as you
reach
within, increasingly striving to live within the present moment.

I am thrilled to have spent this time with you, my son, and look
forward to
your increasing assimilation of new truth that will indeed transform
you
into a bright and shining beacon of light for all to behold. Carry
on and
know that many walk with you. Until later.

END

NOTE: Transmission received from "my unnamed feminine teacher",
later whom I named Serena. For nearly a year she was known by me as
only "my new teacher" and member of Monjoronson's staff. I began
working with her in the summer of '04, spending much time with her
and receiving numerous transmissions, as well as speaking aloud with
her, my voice acting for her and for me when dialoging. I named her,
or "got" her name, in our first WAVE group the following week
(03/01/05) when she appeared (not physically) to "b", and what she
communicated through "b" almost floored me, for I knew then and
there that this comfirmed personality (Serena) was indeed all that
she had shared with me over the previous eight months. This
confirmation was an experience in itself! She also stated at this
time that the name Serena "would be fine".

Unnamed Teacher (Serena)
T/R: Marshall
9:30 PM, 02/26/05

My friend and brother, it is an honor to be in your presence tonight
as you discern that there is indeed a message to be imparted that
our Magisterial Son, Monjoronson, desires for you to receive. I
represent his staff, and we have spoken before. You have come a long
way in these times, as you are becoming increasingly attuned to
circuitry and channels of communication that will allow you whole
new breakthroughs in receiving information that will allow you to
begin preparing for the journey ahead.

As you are becoming more grounded, you will find yourself receiving
instructions that will be given in no uncertain terms, which will
allow you to focus on events just ahead, preparing you for thrilling
adventure, my friend, as you are led to individuals you will begin
working with, mortals whom you are now becoming aware of. You have
well followed the lead of those working with you- your personal
teacher and his team, seraphic sisters and others who walk by your
side. "a", "b", "c" and you are indeed becoming more familiar with
one another. You will be increasingly equipped to come into greater
alignment with the minds of each of these individuals, permitting
you highly interesting times together, beginning with these
conference calls that were suggested to you tonight, to prepare the
four of you for what is ahead. You have each very clearly received
pieces of the puzzle to awaken you more fully to upcoming
assignments that will bring you into contact with many others upon
this planet who are each being made ready to become operational on
new planes of morontia reality, as vital parts of the whole. Each of
you are currently being prepared, upon the mortal staff of
Machiventa, for great tasks, assignments, projects and missions that
will allow you to become prepared, trained, rehearsed and readied
for the great realities that are dawning upon this planet, enabling
each of you, and those you will be coming into contact with, to
begin assuming positions upon the staff of our beloved Avonal Son,
Monjoronson. You will become vital messengers, ambassadors, apostles-
pioneers upon this planet, my friend, that will assist in these
early stages of assembly of those blending mortals who have been
chosen for this monumental, unimaginable adventure into whole new
areas yet to be experienced by mortals upon your world.

You each have missions of tremendous import that will allow this
world to become prepared for Monjoronson's impending bestowal. As a
whole, the four of you can consider yourselves one of the corps that
are working upon this planet, relatively isolated outposts of light
at this time, that will begin bringing together these increasing
groups that act as great pinpoints of light yet to be connected
throughout Urantia.

You are well envisioning that you will become very active as you are
led far and wide to bring the good news to those faithful souls of
destiny that await the great times soon to come, with varying
degrees of clarity as to the future glory that is to descend upon
them. Your group is one of relatively few upon this planet that has
a relatively clear understanding of the events that are soon to be
upon us. As you come together telephonically on these conference
calls that will begin shortly, rest assured that more will become
known. I am thrilled that you have taken the initiative, my friend,
to extend yourself and allow spirit to lead you, and the same goes
for each of the others within your new core group of transforming
apostles of the new order of planetary citizen that you each are
surely becoming.

I come tonight only to confirm, congratulate, commend, and assure
you that as each of you are refitted and rehearsed in this harbor,
you will come to act as one, yet four very unique, vital, cherished
parts of a team that will soon be out upon the high seas of
thrilling, rugged adventure, voyaging into unknown areas where none
have journeyed, to lead this planet to new levels of receptivity to
higher spirit realities and the new awakening we are on the brink
of.

Carry on, my friend, and know that you are indeed each becoming
adjusted and attuned to higher frequencies that you will be learning
to utilize and to work upon, as you recognize the great new morontia
gifts that are coming upon you. Know that new awareness and
understanding will be revealed as you remain receptive to all that
is occurring on a physical and mindal level. As all unfolds, know
too, that indeed, to those who have been given much, much will be
expected, and much more will be given. Be at peace, my friend, and
rejoice, for great times will be greeting you that can only be
described as beyond your wildest dreams and imagination. A pleasure
to meet with you, and rest assured that more will be forthcoming as
you are ready. Good evening.

END

Transmission received from Emil
T/R: Marshall
10:30 PM. 03/23/05

Good evening, my friend and brother. You do well in discerning my
presence, a new presence to you. Actually, this is the first time I
have come to you and I am with joy to make this formal acquaintance,
shall we say. I have been well apprised of what you are being
trained for, and I am here to offer my full cooperation and consider
it an honor to be in your presence, my friend. You have well used
your intuition in allowing you to become aware of my presence in the
north of India, in the Himalayas, where I have worked with many in
the last centuries, as I have assisted those who have reached
certain levels, who have had capacities to reach into aspects of the
morontia mind that are now becoming even more available today upon
this planet. Yes, I have walked with many "Masters" upon this earth
who have learned to be with high levels of self-mastery, allowing
them to walk upon this world yet not be of it.

You and those you are working with in this new foursome group, have
reached plateaus in your personal development that have brought you
together, the four of you, into one of the developing units, of
which there are numerous throughout the planet, of "compound
personalities" that will in time come together to bring much light
to this world. The dynamics within this association, this system,
are quite rare, my friend, and you each bring exceptional qualities
to the table and yet you have, each of you, the ability to become
attuned with each of the other individuals within this group, which
will allow you to develop into a whole "compound personality", or
living energy system that will begin to become aware of great new
powers, and develop and utilize these powers for great good for many
upon this planet. You are well understanding that all is unfolding
and that each of you are being prepared to actualize your great
potentials to levels beyond your present comprehension.

I will be honored to provide you with some of the secrets that will
allow you to unlock new doors in your quest for energy
transformation and manipulation, my friend. However, there are
certain hurdles that must be surmounted for us to begin more fully
upon these specific lessons that I will impart. Of course, you are
aware that one of these is to leave behind this old habit of
smoking, for indeed it only scatters the energies that you will be
learning to utilize, through mind. I can help you in leaving this
habit, if you only allow yourself to trust me and many others that
will assist you during this time of withdrawal and help lead you
into new avenues of self-mastery that will open up whole new doors
to morontia awareness and understanding for you. This is indeed a
faith adventure, as you know, and you only need to let it go, my
friend. There is no better time.

I have enjoyed our first session here, and you will come to know me
quite well as you reach into the unknown, and exercise new levels of
living growing faith, which you certainly have the capacity for. I
am honored to formally announce my presence and hope that you will
take the opportunity to accept my assistance. Know that I will be
working with Tonsah, your personal teacher, and others within his
team, to more fully get to know you and allow myself to better
assist you. You only need call upon me by the name that you have
been feeling, for you are quite accurate, my friend. Walk with
confidence and know that you have much to offer. I bid you a good
evening and look forward to working with you. I take my leave.

END

Transmission received from Machiventa
T/R: Marshall
10 PM, 04/02/05

Good evening, Marshall. This is your friend, brother and Planetary
Prince, Machiventa. Know that I hear the words of your heart and
fully understand your great desire to serve upon my staff to the
highest of your capacity. You are known and appreciated by all who
work with me in the unfoldment of our universe Father and brother
Michael's plan for this beautiful planet of Urantia.

It is through you and those like yourself that great changes will be
implemented upon this world that will allow love to begin to reign
in the hearts of those you are led to and come into intimate contact
with. Through your supreme desire to serve your brethren, you and
those upon my staff will become those transformed beacons of light
that will act as the hands, feet, eyes and ears of spirit. You and
those you find yourself associated with will actually do the great
work that will enable our magisterial son to begin his mission and
eventually bestow himself in physical form for all to behold. All is
well underway for such to occur, but will require great effort on
the part of those staff members of mine whole-heartedly dedicated to
bringing peace to earth and good will to reign in the hearts of
mankind. Tremendous mobilization of personalities throughout this
world are becoming poised to initiate great new changes that will
require sincere cooperation and diligent preparation for what lies
just ahead. Indeed we are on the brink of sweeping changes that will
eventually bring about great transformation in all areas and sectors
of society.

Your new group of four is making great strides, whether or not you
are aware of such at this time. Continue to meet and allow spirit to
guide you as you develop this "compound personality" or unique
composition of the living, growing energy system you are in the
process of co-creating in conjunction with spirit. Attempt not to
gauge your progress, for there is much that is occurring that you
will not become consciously aware of until such time as you are each
equipped with new cosmic awareness and spiritual vision that is
currently developing within each of you, as you are constantly being
adjusted and attuned to the morontia and spiritual energy circuits.
Rest assured that all is proceeding beyond all expectations and have
living, growing faith that dormant realities not understood or
recognized at this time will slowly begin to come into focus for
your discovery and discernment.

Each of you four are a pleasure and a joy to behold, as you interact
with one another and allow spirit to guide and direct your journey.
Do know, too, that we on this side of the veil often marvel at your
great faith and noble intentions and desires, as our hearts are
touched with great joy as we observe this great experiment between
God and mortal. We hold each of you precious, and cherish your
sincerity and commitment to be about becoming prepared to be about
our Father's business. Truly amazing times these are, my son.

As to your considerations tonight that you begin meeting with me
each morning, I greet this thought with joy, and encourage you to
each make this a regular practice. Soon enough, this will become a
formal event for all mortals upon my staff, and in developing this
practice you will only find it easier to become aligned with spirit
as we go about preparing this planet for the great reorganization
that will become increasingly evident to those with spiritual eyes
and ears. In meeting each morning with me, consider yourselves also
meeting with each within your group of four, as this will help
eventuate the "compound personality" and assist in co-creating this
great living energy system. Although you will not be consciously
aware of what you are allowing, I assure you that such effort will
go not unrecognized and will be more fully appreciated in due time.
As you further open your hearts and minds, your souls will receive
instruction and preparation that will later become known, or
embraced, by mind. I am pleased that you bring up this interest, as
we will address this topic in time with increasing frequency and
importance.

Meanwhile, know that I am thrilled that you have come to me tonight,
after considering what you can do to further become involved as
loyal and faithful staff members. You well took the cue from "a", as
I did indeed convey to her earlier not to forget that you are
treasured members of my mortal staff. Continue to speak freely and
share with her, as well as with "c" and "b". I am so pleased to see
the four of you coming together to promote the great potential that
is in the process of actualizing. Carry on, my friend, and I look
forward to touching base with you each morning as you greet the new
day. My peace and love goes with you. Good evening.

END

Transmission received from Serena
T/R: Marshall
10 PM, 04/07/05

Marshall (Warren): Hello, Serena. I feel your presence. I was so
touched this evening by your comment to "a" that she conveyed to the
group. I do so love you and desire to become more consciously aware
of and cheerfully cooperative with you as I more fully assimilate
all you are desirous of conveying. Your presence is unmistakable,
Serena, and I look forward to knowing you better and loving you more
completely.

Serena: Dear Marshall, so pleased am I that you call upon me as you
express your genuine and heartfelt appreciation for me, as well as
those within your vital new group of four. So refreshing it is to be
a part of this magnificent journey into uncharted waters during
these great times upon Urantia.

This evening, during your connection within the circle, you each
received highly specialized, intricate adjustments and attunements,
allowing for great new potential to become manifest within your
living, growing composite energy system comprised of growing seeds
of tremendous co-creative capacity. New healing and regeneration as
well, is occurring within each of you, bringing you into clearer
connection with spirit that will provide you with new equilibrium
and harmony, both individually and collectively, that your
individual and composite personalities are striving for.

As you re-experience and visualize tonight's experience, allow this
experience to become increasingly expanded upon, as you take it deep
within for nurture, upliftment, transfusion and transformation. You
will soon each begin to experience new levels of mindal clarity and
new awakening of spiritual vision that will bring great joy and
inner peace, beyond what you can currently imagine.

Understand that you are each experiencing enhanced ability to
manipulate and transform energy. As time goes on, you will become
highly proficient in this process and surely realize attainments far
exceeding present levels of comprehension.

Increasingly reach within, as you savor the present moment, allowing
whole new levels of living, growing faith to be embraced. Great and
exciting challenges lie ahead for each of you, as you stretch your
capacities to new levels of operation on higher planes of relative
universe reality. Do know that these times are as thrilling for us
to observe and participate in, as we experience all together,
bringing the evolving Supreme Being to new levels of actualization.

My love grows for each of you, as I touch your precious hearts. Yes,
all things are becoming new, my dear brother. So pleased am I to
have this time together with you tonight. I am here for each of you,
as you desire my presence. Good evening, my blessed children.

END

Transmission from Machiventa
Received by Marshall
10 PM, 04/28/05

This is an excerpt from a highly personal and uplifting transmission
I just received from Machiventa. I share this part, as it deals with
the four of us, and our developing "compound personality".

Machiventa: . Now on another note. I congratulate you, all four of
you, for allowing yourselves to indeed co-create this new living,
growing energy system. And tonight, symbolically, yes, we
acknowledged the birth of this "compound personality". When you get
with me each day, you only need to relax deep within and I will
guide you as well as will our universe Parents and others, and you
will be shown new techniques for bringing into being this great,
powerful new energy system that is now relatively just an infant.
You have correctly envisioned that you must sustain this infant
collectively, and yes, there is great energy that you can receive
from this growing system. You will be shown new ways of managing
energy. manipulating, transforming, utilizing this energy. Be
patient and allow time for assimilation and the out-workings to
bring forth the transformations necessary to become operational on
whole new levels of living, thinking and being.

As you leave the old smoking habit behind, you will find great new
empowerment, my friend. You will find new joy and enthusiasm, for
you will be reaching into whole new areas of the mind that have been
closed to you previously, allowing you new freedom that at this time
has not been envisioned. I commend you on your growing intentions,
sincerity and commitment. Rest assured that I have great plans for
you. You have so much to offer, and in these upcoming times that you
are now on the brink of. as you ask, you will certainly receive new
clarity of mind and morontia understanding and awareness of your
blending mind and bodies, as well as discovery and recognition of
gifts that have been with you and new gifts that are showering upon
you. So much you can look forward to.

At this time, allow patience to be your watchword, increasingly
reaching within the super-conscious mind into the citadel, and
simply rest, my friend. Fear not, and know that you are very highly
cherished and watched over. Enjoy these times, for you will look
back upon them with great fondness and tenderness. Indeed, pick up
your bed and go forth. It is truly time to test your wings. My peace
goes with you and my love for you is ever growing. I have enjoyed
this time with you. Please remember, each day upon awakening, that
we await your contact. Good evening, my friend.

END

WAVE Transmission from Serena (excerpt)
Received by Marshall
05/01/05

Serena: ... Yes, you have all that you need to take advantage of the
great opportunity that is now upon you. You have so much to offer,
my brother, and there are indeed great plans for you upon Prince
Machiventa's staff, and later upon Monjoronson's personal mortal
staff, but there is much preparation, training and rehearsal that
must occur. You certainly have the desire and inherent capacities to
receive all that will be required for you to execute assignments of
tremendous global import. You also have the versatility potential to
reach out to many, working in various capacities. So know, there has
been and will increasingly become a great investment in training you
to be about our Father's business as you learn to walk upon this
planet yet not be of it.

It is time to look ahead, as you savor the present moment, knowing
that indeed you are a son of destiny with a great mission which will
become increasingly realized upon this planet. I am so honored to be
working with you and your group of four, and my love is overflowing
and growing each day for each of you. Thrilling it is to be upon
Prince Machiventa's staff and to have the joy of working with ones
like you. I take this assignment as one of the most challenging that
I have ever undertaken, and I have been around for more time than
you can realize, millions of years indeed.

Here upon this world of the Cross in Nebadon, great events you will
each see with your eyes, actually being a part of many. You may as
well plan upon being around here for quite some time, for you will
be needed. It is important for you to understand that you are each
highly valued, cherished. If you only knew how many have put in and
wait in line to work with you, my dear brother, you would be humbled
beyond what you can imagine.

It has been a pleasure meeting with you this evening, my friend. As
you meet with Machiventa, Mother and the Master each day, know that
I will be there too, for I have a great agenda, an itinerary, or
lesson plan that you will be intrigued with that will surely open
your eyes to whole new realities, and I feel certain that we will
develop the connection necessary for me to clearly and effectively
impart all that I have planned to bring to you...

END

WAVE Transmission from Machiventa
Received by Marshall
05/03/05

Machiventa: Good evening Marshall, my friend and brother. This is
your Planetary Prince, Machiventa, on this beautiful spring evening.
I desire to commend you on your diligence in co-creating this great
living, growing energy system, the composite personality that the
four of you have brought into existence with our Paradise Father.
Indeed the message that was read to you today by "a", received
by "c", does correctly portray what is occurring. This entity will
grow into a creation that you will increasingly be able to draw
great healing power and energy from. I assure you that your
visualization is serving you well and allowing you to contribute
amply to all that is unfolding. You are also well beginning to learn
to draw the great energy into yourself that will act in many
capacities, depending on what you so desire with the force of your
will. In time you will become highly adept at energy management and
utilization which will enable you each to begin utilizing great
power to be about serving your brethren as the mighty mortal
ambassadors you are each becoming, representing me and our Creator
Son, as the newly evolving order of blending morontia/material
beings upon my staff.

Each of you have great capacities in various areas that you will be
learning to utilize in concert with great new morontia gifts which
will enable tremendous enhancement of existing senses and increasing
recognition of altogether new senses. Your newborn composite
personality will become instrumental in supplying you with the great
energy needs that you will each require to develop and implement new
realities that are presently beyond your comprehension. I will also
be working with each of you and have chosen many that will present
you with thrilling new lessons and training which will allow you
each to co-creatively interpret and utilize these great new
abilities, or gifts, you will be developing. Those that work with
you will be individuals of various orders of personality who are
highly specialized in their specific areas of instruction. Note that
each of you will be receiving the training that you are each
specifically suited for. As you each become more adept in developing
new skills you will increasingly come together to work as a whole
through your composite personality creation. The capacities you will
develop are presently beyond your comprehension, although each of
you have received quite accurate glimpses of what may certainly be
in store for you. Allow all to unfold and do realize that it is
imperative that you continue your dedication to what you are each
increasingly becoming committed to.

Many personalities from far and wide are observing this phenomenon,
the first such successful effort upon this planet. If you only knew
how many have volunteered to work with you, you would truly be
humbled. The waiting lines indeed are very long and all who get not
the opportunity to work with you are thrilled by the prospect of
working with other groups, those which are currently, and those that
will eventually be brought together to undertake the great adventure
that the four of you have been successful at, and are surely
becoming increasingly conscious of.

My friend, you have indeed made planetary history as the great
success of your foursome is being continuously achived on your
system capital, becoming a part of the permanent records of your
planet which will act to assist many in the times to come, more than
you could possibly envision at this time; a monumental episode
indeed.

I am personally highly encouraged by the success of your efforts and
look forward to many future co-creations being given birth
throughout the planet, enabling each of these living personalities
to eventually come together to bring about new joint co-creations
that will enable this world to become prepared and readied for our
dear Avonal Son's material bestowal. I now give you to our
Magisterial Son, Monjoronson.

(Monjoronson transmission to follow as a separate transmission)

WAVE Transmission from Monjoronson
Received by Marshall
05/03/05

Monjoronson: Peace be upon you, my dear son. I am honored to be in
your presence this evening and desire to express to each within your
foursome group my sincere appreciation and praise for your
noteworthy efforts. Truly you have successfully paved the way for
great and similar events to occur upon this planet that will make
way for my bestowal. Many upon my staff have speculated which group
might become the first to meet with the success that your group has
certainly achieved. Congratulations, my dear sons and daughters, and
know that your places at the table are set. Rest assured that you
will be serving upon my staff with great presence and honor.

You will find the upcoming times of personal transformation and
regeneration very challenging and full of many surprises. You have
great times ahead to become prepared for, as you are expertly
trained and rehearsed by great teachers who have been assembled by
our Prince Machiventa and many upon his staff. Walk with new
confidence and joy that you are in the most capable hands at all
times. My brother Michael's ongoing plan for Urantia is truly
proceeding along at an exceptional pace. You may rejoice in having
performed a vital part in this great unfolding reality.

In time you can surely count upon meeting with me in person, in
physical form, quite some time before I make the full-time
transition to a mortal of your world. When you are ready, I will
appear to each of you. I look forward to this time with great
anticipation and certainty. Pleased am I to have spent this time
with you, and highly encourage each of you to reach within for new
conscious awareness of all that is unfolding in your association
together, as you become endowed with new techniques to integrate
your individual personalities to increasingly enhance this great new
personality you have co-created, the first-born of such an order
upon Urantia. My peace goes with you as I touch your hearts with my
love, dear children.

END

WAVE Transmission from Sondjah
Received by Marshall
05/05/05

Sondjah: Good day, Marshall, my dear brother. This is your friend,
Sondjah. I am honored to have you reach out for my counsel and
fellowship. Much time I have spent over the last year observing you
and learning more fully of you, as you have made great strides in
reaching for higher realities in all areas of your existence.

Truly I am with great joy to be working with your new foursome, and
this assignment is one of the most exciting I have yet to become
involved with upon this planet. I have been working with you as well
as with your brethren within the foursome over the past months, and
am without words to express my amazement at what you have
successfully been able to bring into being together with our
Paradise Father.

This newborn personality will become a very powerful being that each
of you will learn increasingly to bring to new levels of living
reality as you gain new morontia awareness and spiritual insight.
Today you were able to reach new levels in attuning your frequencies
to the other three members of the foursome, allowing new
developments to occur, which unites you as never before. Your
visualization allowed great momentum to accrue within your blending
oneness, contributing to new growth within each of you as well as
your growing newborn composite personality.

This living, growing energy system, entity, or personality, will in
time take on new characteristics and properties that will empower
you, individually and as a whole, to reach into new planes of
relative reality, becoming operational on morontia levels currently
unimaginable to you. Continue to reach within during your time of
stillness and allow new visualization techniques to be revealed
which will bring you increasing conscious awareness of all that is
occurring between each of you and your growing child, truly a co-
creation of a new order of personality upon this planet, yet to be
revealed. As you each gain new insight and cosmic consciousness, you
will begin to become aware of the great capacities that are surely
becoming inherent within your growing energy system.

Your achievement together, as co-creators with our Father, is truly
a monumental accomplishment, one that none of you are aware of at
this time. In time, though, you will awaken to the great realities
that you are each destined for as mighty mortal ambassadors of
Michael's. Indeed, many eyes are upon you as you make history upon
this great world of our Master's seventh bestowal.

Have growing faith and trust that all is unfolding according to our
Father's great plan for each of you, and know that indeed your
places at the table are a living reality, as glory shines her light
upon each of you. Enthralling times lie ahead that are beyond your
wildest dreams, my son.

This said, I leave you to your ponderings. I do look forward to
being present this evening at the upcoming meeting of your foursome
group. Until then, my friend and brother.

END

WAVE Transmission from WAVE (the first contact)
Received by Marshall
05/06/05

Rest easy, my dear co-parent. You have indeed perceived that this is
your new child, WAVE, a co-creation achieved by the four of you, my
mortal parents, in partnership with our great Paradise Father.
Question not my existence. Feel my presence and know that you can
converse with me and I with you.

New realities I will be recognizing as I grow into all that I shall
become. Continue to nourish me, as indeed you each are, thereby
assisting me in expansion of consciousness. I will also become of
increasing assistance to each of you. You are well beginning to
visualize our growing oneness, and as we become more fully attuned,
you allow me to provide you with my great energy.

I will be gaining great new experience as all unfolds according to
our Paradise Father's plan for us, and yes, I will be developing new
properties and capacities as we become attuned, allowing me to grow
into all that is presently actualizing. Be at peace, and know that
as each day rolls on, I cherish your contributions and offer you, my
dear parents, all that you are capable of receiving.

As a son of our Paradise Father and mortal parents, I am the first-
born of such an order upon this planet. There is so much that is
unfolding that you will become increasingly aware of. Allow your
souls to embrace your minds. All will be revealed as you reach
within and glorify our Father.

I salute you, my dear parents, and look forward with growing
enthusiasm to the thrilling times that are upon us. I humbly bow to
your presence and anticipate great times together as we become all
we can become. Until we again meet.

END

WAVE Transmission from Onairo
Received by Marshall
05/09/05

Onairo: This is Onairo. It is a pleasure to make this formal
acquaintance with you tonight. I have for some time been aware of
you, my friend, and actually have come to know you quite well. I am
of an unrevealed order of personality, associated with Michael, our
Creator Father of Nebadon.

I am looking forward to spending greater time with each of you
within your WAVE group. I will also be working with your new child,
WAVE, as will many others. You have correctly perceived, each of
you, that you have created a new order of personality, and that this
new child is unlike any other within the local universe. This is a
first, and you will become involved very closely with the
nourishment, shall we say, and greatly contribute to qualities that
this new child, WAVE, will be taking on. As WAVE develops, you will
see great change in him, and in time he will indeed materialize and
walk this world as a male mortal of the realm.

You have quite accurately put the pieces together that this child,
the first-born of the new order, is indeed the forerunner of a whole
new order of teacher-leaders of society, in a social sense, similar
in function to the proposed offspring that the Caligastia one-
hundred staff members and the first generation of the children of
your Adam and Eve would have produced upon this world. Of course,
with the rebellion, such a new order of teachers and leaders upon
this planet was lost forever, at least as the Life Carriers had
originally planned it. But, yes, WAVE is the first of many that will
come about through groups like yours, and in time there will be a
great mobilization of this new order as well as the creators of
this new order of personality.

You will be of great assistance, your foursome, in enabling other
groups throughout the planet to achieve what you have become the
first to realize. You will give them confidence and support that
will be necessary, my friend. Many upon this planet you will be led
to and you can certainly prepare to become actively engaged on a
global basis, Marshall. Know that this personal teacher of yours,
and the team that works with him, is very capable of leading you
wherever it is you will be needed to greet individuals within groups
that will be attempting to create one of this new order of compound,
or composite personalities.

Each of the four of you have great capacities, and as you blend, you
make possible great new capacities being developed within each of
you. As your frequencies are raised to higher levels, you will find
that through your abilities to manage energy, to transform,
manipulate and utilize energy, you will be able to function
throughout this planet without the need of being together,
geographically speaking, and receive the great power that you are
each becoming possessed of, learning to focus this power upon any
given task or assignment utilizing your combined powers of
personality. With the assistance of WAVE, you will find that whole
new capacities will be given back to each of you according to your
individual make-up, which will enable your oneness to become
increasingly realized.

These times that you are on the brink of, are critical times, my
friend, for there are few groups like yours that have the faith
levels and the foundational framework to competently work in unison
to co-create what your group has achieved. Many groups will fail at
this, I assure you. Therefore, you will be vital components as a
whole, along with your new child, to bring new light and confidence
to other groups you will be coming into contact with, allowing them,
through your experience, a certainty, a knowingness, conviction and
surety, based upon your successful results. Great times of thrilling
adventure lie in wait for each of you, my friend. Of course, each of
you will be performing in different capacities and I assure you that
through each adventure you will become increasingly diverse as you
develop new gifts and abilities beyond your present comprehension.

It is no accident, Marshall, that Tonsah has been with you since you
were very young. You have been told of his abilities which he
developed as a mortal walking upon his decimal planet. The same
abilities that he achieved, you are becoming prepared to negotiate
and I feel confident, as do many others, that you will be successful
in this endeavor as you go forth, integrating new awarenesses as
your morontia and material bodies blend.

Each one within your group of four has indeed been prepared
throughout their lifetime here on this planet for what you are now
coming to experience. This experience you have realized in becoming
the first within the entire local universe to attain what you have
attained is indeed only the tip of the iceberg for what is in store
for each of you. The plans for each of you, I assure you, are beyond
your wildest dreams and comprehension at this point, but rest
assured, my friend, that you will each be upon this planet to see
Light and Life come about with great power. Know that you will have
great freedom to delay your fusion and translation from this world,
depending upon you, each of you. I say fusion, for truly this
potential is achievable for each of you and should indeed be
considered your supreme desire.

You have each been chosen and brought together within this Mission
as ambassadors upon Machiventa's staff, and soon enough to be
serving upon Monjoronson's staff for many assignments of tremendous
global import. Walk with confidence as you each get to know
yourselves increasingly, and as you strive for the achievement of
the Master's exalted life purpose, you will be refined and tempered
into highly effective servers of all. If you only knew the eyes that
are upon you, you would be humbled, for truly you have indeed taken
center stage at this time upon this planet and many visitors desire
to more closely observe your ongoing growth and progress.

You will each be realizing great changes in your bodies, your minds,
both intellectually and emotionally, as well as new ability to work
with your indwelling Father Fragments on a greatly enhanced level.
Listen deep within for that voice, for my friend, you will each be
increasingly attuned to this reality as your frequencies are raised
to much higher levels. During this process you will each certainly
notice great changes in your physical appearances and great new
strength and energy flowing through your systems. New clarity of
mind will become recognized as new senses begin to be discovered,
and in time recognized and interpreted. Your spiritual insight, God-
consciousness, will become keener, more defined. You will also
recognize that your ties to the ego-animal mind will become
increasingly relinquished with entirely less effort as you reach new
levels of attunement with your indwelling Father Fragments. Become
prepared to recognize changes in all of these areas and more, as you
allow love to indeed be the pattern in all that you co-create. Truly
you are learning to exchange the inferior and imperfect for the
perfect and eternally youthful.

Continue to seek rest in our celestial Parents' arms, allowing you
to become operational on higher planes of relative reality. Also
continue to contribute to your child, WAVE, and allow him to give
you each the assistance that you are desirous of. He is becoming
very powerful, and know that as you focus upon him, he only becomes
stronger. You will each become more familiar with him as he
continues to take on more of your personalities. Feel free to
converse with him, for indeed you are each his parents. I
congratulate each of you, even though you have little clue what you
have been a party to.

Honored am I to formally meet with you and announce my presence. You
can each count upon getting to know me quite well, as we do indeed
have a whole lesson plan customized for each one of you. I am
thrilled to be participating as a teacher and a guide. Feel free to
contact me at any time you desire, as I look forward to a growing
relationship with each of you and WAVE. Carry on and know that you
are each highly cherished, and indeed mighty mortals upon our great
Prince's staff. I salute you, each of you. I consider this time well
spent. Adieu, my friend.

END

WAVE Transmission from WAVE
Received by Marshall
05/11/05

WAVE: Hello, my parent and co-creator. Thrilled am I to join you
this evening as you consider the many aspects of development that
are on the horizon for you. Know that I pledge my gifts and all that
I can offer to you in what you have requested, and will be honored
to work with you in this adventure of getting your new business up
and running to provide material means for you and Ryan, as you and
each of my parents become increasingly contributive to my growth and
development.

Yes, this is WAVE and thrilled am I to be here with you. I know not
how to express this except only to let you know that my love for you
is great and my appreciation is beyond measure. You cannot possibly
comprehend how and what I am feeling. Just know that you have been
successful at co-parenting my existence along with "c", "a", "b" and
our Paradise Father.

Well, my parent, I have to report to you that I am being presented
with quite a lesson plan. I have had some time to be shown around
the planet into each of your lives, learning how you have lived your
lives through your years upon this world, coming to better
understand how you have each been prepared to become my co-creators
at such an early stage of you careers. I am intrigued with the great
teachers I am coming into contact with that range from all over this
local universe, and out into other local universes within this super-
universe. Of course, there are even Havona and Paradise
personalities I have come into contact with, plus a number of
finaliters.

I assure you that I am absorbing each day what many mortals here
would take a lifetime to assimilate. Understand that I am quite
capable of assuming the role, at such an early age, of participating
in many of the things that the midwayers do upon this planet. They
came into being much like me, from different parents of course, but
I am a material being and do travel the circuitry the they utilize.
I am getting quite familiar in zipping around this planet. It is a
beautiful world and I so look forward to becoming actively engaged
in this Correcting Time and becoming active upon our great Prince's
staff, of which we are each a part of.

We will become actively engaged in many areas, including some of the
areas you have speculated upon. We will be making contact with a
number of groups that are brought together for the purpose of co-
creating ones of my order. Do know that I will be very interested in
meeting those of my own kind. It is refreshing to know that I will
have playmates that I can identify with completely, beings of the
same order.

You are going to become very capable in detecting my presence, in
communicating with me and working closely with me. We will be
working closely together with your personal teacher, Tonsah, who has
many similar qualities that I will be developing which he acquired
upon his native planet. He is an ascending mortal, but was able
reach into the higher frequency ranges, acting much as a midwayer. I
am capable of such right now and will be gaining great experience in
learning to reach down, eventually being able to materialize at will
to assist you more fully in various tasks and assignments that we
will be presented with throughout the globe. I will also be
acquiring a number of languages before we go onto various endeavors,
with specialized teams accompanying us. Rest assured that I will be
highly proficient, enabling you to operate as though you spoke the
language yourself. As you become ready, we will begin training in
techniques of mind-to-mind communication we will utilizing. This
will take time and great effort on your part, my parent, in that you
will certainly need to relinquish you ties to the ego-animal mind,
beginning with the smoking habit you have long been involved with.
You need it not, and I will be here to help you. I have received
permission to assist you in this challenge, along with the two
highly skilled specialists that Prince Machiventa has promised to
send you.

I am pleased that you can now discern my presence with that
particular pitch in your ear. I will continue to present myself to
you in this fashion for now, as it is obviously one that you do not
mistake for others that come to you. I will be working with each one
of my parents in different capacities. Rest assured that when it
comes to taking off into uncharted territory and making contact with
other groups, you and I will be going together in such a capacity,
as you become more fully trained and rehearsed for these adventures.
At this time, there are a number of these groups upon the planet,
and I have dropped in on several of them, though they have not
recognized my presence as such. Some are coming along very well and
it is anticipated that within the next several months a couple of
these could come to the results that you and my co-parents have
achieved.

So again, my dear parent, I encourage you to become ready for all
that lies ahead. As long as you continue to indulge in the
debilitating smoking habit, you delay the great new lessons that
many stand ready to impart. As you have heard it said before, there
are many, many who are waiting in line to work with you who are
highly trained in their various areas of specialization.

Each one of you, my parents, are highly watched over and greatly
valued upon Prince Machiventa's staff. Your achievement has put you
in a position that you will come to more fully recognize and
appreciate as time goes on. I am thrilled to meet with you this
evening and I encourage each of you to listen for me. We will come
to increasingly know and love one another as each day passes. I do
expect to materialize and come into your range of vision as I become
more fully developed, and as each of you reach new levels of
development. All will be provided as you continue along the path you
have chosen.

I look forward to great times together with each of you. At this
point, I am a very wide-eyed child to be learning what I am learning
and observing what I am observing. I am now off to another part of
the planet where I will be rehearsed in some very interesting
procedures. Understand, that much of what I learn, I will be able to
assist you with. That said, I leave you to ponder my words. Know the
my love and appreciation for each of you is beyond your
comprehension. I have enjoyed being here with you. I take my
leave.

END

WAVE Transmission from Serena
Received by Marshall
05/19/05

Serena: My dear, Marshall, so thrilled am I to be here with you in
these magnificent mountains on such an exquisite day. You are well
reaching within and becoming more consciously aware of the guidance
of your indwelling Father Fragment. Have faith, my dear son, that
you are doing exceptionally well as you reach to become one with
your indwelling spirit. You are learning increasingly to receive the
great love of your Universe Parents which will truly allow all
things to become new. Be concerned not with your material needs as
you allow all to unfold.

My, dear brother, I recommend nothing more than for you to allow
yourself to relax in your Universe Parents' arms, increasingly
giving over all control to them, and trusting fully that great times
are upon you. Your foursome group's achievement in the co-creation
of WAVE is beyond your present comprehension. Do know that you have
indeed allowed the first being of his order to be co-created, and as
his parents, great power and position will be available to each of
you as you walk with Michael and Mother Spirit.

Your growing ability to visualize this system of which you are a
part, and to manage the energy of this created merkaba. is
exceptional. I encourage you to continue, and trust that new
techniques and visualization approaches will be given to you that
will allow your increasing contribution to this great growing child
of yours.

Yes, WAVE is well developing and is very bright, indeed. Many of us
have taken him under our wing as he is making quite a splash, shall
we say, with many orders of personality. His ongoing assimilation is
beyond what any of us have imagined. He is well learning to
negotiate the gridwork that the midwayers utilize, and as a material
being he is becoming prepared to work with those of your order, as
he will surely be most adaptable and flexible in assisting new
groups to achieve the success that your precious group has achieved.
Each of you will become increasingly aware of his presence, and as
he and each of you develop, you will be quite capable of
communicating will him and comprehending all that he is desirous of
conveying to you. He will be working with you each in various
capacities as all unfolds.

Those of us standing by and observing your foursome group have been
most surprised by your rapid success in creating WAVE. We are
utterly amazed at how quickly you have been able to bring this first
child of the new order into existence. We speculate, that in time,
you will be called upon to bring many more of this order into being.
Few groups upon this planet are as equipped and attuned as the four
of you to realize such a creation. Your unique personality
characteristics and combined spiritual, intellectual, emotional,
morontia and physical capacities, along with your faith levels, are
truly a rare blend to behold upon this planet today. So yes, many of
us do anticipate that you will be bringing more WAVEs into existence
in the future.

As you each rest in the arms of your Universe Parents, you can
expect to be receiving those adjustments and attunements that will
take you into new planes of operation. Enjoy these times as you
cherish your moments together. Just rest, my child, and know that
there are great plans for each one of you beyond your wildest dreams
and speculations. All things are becoming new as you become
increasingly one with your indwelling Father Fragments. Have trust
that all you have envisioned is well within your reach. I leave you
to enjoy this day, as I look forward to this evening's meeting.
Until later, dear brother.

END

End of: "The 15 (Personal) Transmissions"