[tmtranscripts] Monjoronson: Confirmation of Spiritual Changes

Aronolac aronolac at comcast.net
Mon Apr 2 11:55:33 PDT 2007

FYI:
Ron

>From the State Prison at
Salem, Oregon
Teacher: Monjoronson
T/R: MWB
March 28, 2007
Subject: Confirmation of Spiritual Changes
Q: Is it time that our planet is in no position at present to receive our Magisterial Son?

Monjoronson: Yes, this is [the] time. The expected spiritual currents and tides of your planet have not moved or risen as expected. We are capable of predicting the trends of your planet with great accuracy, though not in an absolute fashion.

Q: What is meant when it is said that Magisterial Son would not be forthcoming until there was a better understanding of what a Magisterial Son was and what it meant to Urantia?

Monjoronson: Should even those within the Teaching Mission not understand who I am, why I'm here and what that means to the further evolution of society upon this planet, imagine the confusion of those who don't even understand these ideas. If those who are capable of knowing me directly [yet who] are unwilling to seek me out, who cause and sow seeds of dissension within their own ranks, who are afraid of testing their own views, them imagine those who are not even yet conscious of the significance of this turmoil.

The Teaching Mission is not capable of splitting. It is composed of celestial teachers, not human. How you chose to cooperate will determine the swiftness of the coming of my Mission, and your acceptance and understanding of it. Our Father does not will to fear, only to seek out truth within yourselves. An understanding of my Mission outside the Teaching Mission is not possible without understanding and cooperation within it.

Q: Has Michael retained the lines of command once again until [things] can get back to normal?

Monjoronson: Yes.

Q: Will the Teaching mission have placed on its name a great many new teachers, and will they be emphasizing the Magisterial Mission instead of the remedial changes of the Phase I Teaching Mission?

Monjoronson: Yes, to both questions.

Q: Will Phase II of the Teaching Mission be moving away from the remedial lessons of the first 15 years, and now be transmitting information for those more advanced students who will be part of the Magisterial Mission when it broaches its time on earth?

Monjoronson: Yes.

Q: Will a higher teaching concerning the morontia forms and elevations to be used with the human staff to be placed with the Magisterial Mission be taught?

Monjoronson: Yes.

Q: Will the teaching mission be seen to split off into major stems of development, and if so, will such a split be seen by quite a few as being hostile?

Monjoronson: Yes and yes. For anyone who is unable or unwilling to resolve the doubts they have as to the validity and truth of what have, are, and will experience, there will be some degree of hostility. If you are to find legitimacy, you will find it in the fruits of action, in the quality of choices that are made by any given individual. This is where truth and validity lie.

Q: What can I do to serve your Mission?

Monjoronson: Prepare.

END