[tmtranscripts] Cheaper Shuttle options for conference

B. Devine bobdevine at onewest.net
Tue Apr 3 19:10:18 PDT 2007

If anyone is coming into Kansas City, Thursday June 7 in the late afternoon/early evening, we just received a note that Peter Hayman, and Richard Voss are coming in just before 6 pm and renting a car, and can take up to 3 more people.

If you're coming in the morning, Rob Davis has a car rented around 11 am, and can take a few people, as well.

The shuttle that Unity Village runs, costs about $80 round trip, whereas splitting the costs with Peter and Richard would be inexpensive. Let us know and we'll try to connect you all up.

Also don't forget at other times, that it is still cheaper to rent a car at www.hotwire.com than it is to do the Unity Village shuttle and if you do rent a car, we'll try to connect you with others to share costs.

Peace,
Bob