[tmtranscripts] Conference Prayer Call

Donna D'Ingillo donnadingillo at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 21:01:10 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone: At tonight's LightLine call, Michael encouraged us to come together as a larger body to pray for the world's situations. Several independent prayer groups are now active in the Teaching Mission and from my conversations with people who are involved with this, people are reporting many benefits. At the CCC we have a prayer list and I am in one small group, and I can testify that when we gather together as one mind and heart under our Parents' circuit, the energy is very high and many good things happen. Michael encourages us to use the resources we have--that is with one another--to make changes that will help the Correcting Time move forward. As humans, we have a vital role to play through pray to help change people's hearts so that they will awaken to Michael's voice and want to open to Spirit.

Also, personally, I would like to set an intention that when we gather as one heart to pray, we devote some time to pray for one another, especially for those who are on service paths and need support for our projects and ministries, since our efforts impacts the Correcting Time. Many of us in the TM are involved in outreach, and coming together in this format supporting one another through prayer, I believe, will help us gain the resources we need to make our outreach efforts more wide-spread. I feel the time is now for us to be seen more in the mainstream spiritual community...we have much to share, and praying for one another can be a big step forward for our TM.

Those of us on the LL call agreed to begin this coming Tuesday, April 10, at 9 PM EST--6 PM PST using the LL conference call line: Conference Dial-in Number: (319) 256-0500
Participant Access Code: 299847#

We will conduct these calls every other week. Anyone who is interested is welcome to participate. These calls will be targeted mostly for healing of the world's situations and for our outreach efforts. Perhaps another call can be set up for people who have need of emotional and physical healing at another time.

If anyone on the call tonight wants to share their perspective, please jump right in. Together, we are doing good things in service to Michael and Nebadonia. Let's step up our efforts and see where this can take us!

In loving service,
Donna D'Ingillo
Center for Christ Consciousness
www.ctrforchristcon.org