[tmtranscripts] ALL Summer Newsletter

B. Devine bobdevine at onewest.net
Sat Jun 2 13:52:03 PDT 2007

A.L.L.

Newsletter from the Association for Light and Life

(www.associationforlightandlife.org)

Summer 2007 Edition

Editor Gerdean Bowen

"Broadcasting the Good News"

In this issue:

Ø Common Ground

Ø Associates of L&L

Ø Light and Life.com

Ø Harp of God.org

Progress is made possible by inherent motion, advancement grows out of the divine capacity for action, and achievement is the child of imaginative adventure. - Urantia Book P.316 - §5

The Summer of 2007 will be remembered for the ALL Conference at Unity Village, Missouri. As we who are planning the conference and planning to attend the conference hustle and bustle, wheel and deal, and make arrangements as to wardrobe, route and itinerary, we invest ourselves in the imaginative adventure of creating the event, realizing that the fruits of our labors surrounding this event will evoke memories in our hearts and minds that will serve us for the rest of our lives. So it is, too, with the Evolving Supreme.

This Special Edition of the ALL Newsletter shines the spotlight on those whose efforts go beyond the norm, whose service to "the world of the cross" not only reflects their personal ambition but inspires others to serve as well. It seeks to feature not only those who serve loudly and with great fanfare, but the many unsung heroes of our day and age who serve without recognition. Unfortunately, it represents only a small sampling of the many efforts that are on-going, but we are pleased to shine the light on these workers in the field.

COMMON GROUND - Let's talk about Music! Give a listen to the May 16 Calling ALL broadcast at http://all.lightandlife.us/Downloads/ that features Bob Devine and Mark Austin discussing the history, progress and philosophy of the several musicians from around the country whose ministry is music. Common Ground is an ensemble band of solo artists who include Grammy Award Nominee Mark Turnbull, 2004 Alternative Artist of the Year Mark Austin (New Artist Radio), Oklahoma's own Susan Mogilka, Poet/Writer Bob Devine, folk singer Lily Fraser, and more. Common Ground has release 3 albums, the first being a compilation featuring Mark Turnbull, Mark Austin, Barbara Hester, and Richard Knox. The second album was live concert footage from these artists and Bob Devine in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. And the third is the first release of all studio tracks, including 17 tracks with many new songs that bring Lily Fraser and Susan Mogilka's work into the group. Listen to samples from their new CD at www.myspace.com/spiritfest and order from www.allspiritworks.com.

Mark Turnbull needs no introduction. He is a brilliant performer and a charming gentleman. As you will discover when you visit http://www.markturnbullsings.com/bio.htm, "If you call him a songwriter, you might miss the fact that he is also a lyricist and composer of musical theatre. If you call him a virtuoso guitarist, you might forget to listen to the beauty and power of his words. If you call him an actor, you might not notice the honesty of his storytelling. If you call him a poet, you might overlook his marriage of poetry with melody. The best way to listen to Mark Turnbull is with your heart. Words can deceive. His don't. They illuminate. Get a copy of his CD "Father's Day" and treat yourself to a real good time - today and every day.

Mark Austin's music combines thought-provoking vocals, mind-altering guitar, and mantra-like bass lines, harmonizing to transcendent horns, a clairvoyant drum beat and astral percussion. "Cosmic Trigger" was among Canada's Top Ten Jazz CD Chart. "Moongliding on Mars" is supported by brilliant instrumentalists who create depth from the Spirit and for the Soul in a mix of spicy, soulful lyrics and vocals. Both his music and his philosophies are worth a listen. Visit the official Mark Austin website at www.markaustinband.com.

Before we leave the realm or music, let me put in a plug for ALL Treasurer, Rick Giles, and Daniel Megow of the on-line Church Within's CD of New Age Music entitled "ABSONITE." Knowing Rick and Daniel, it's got to be good. Check it out at the Spirit Works store on the ALL site, http://www.allspiritworks.com, & get one. Speaking of Daniel Megow and the on-line Church Within, "Pastor Daniel" has been cranking out sermons and anecdotes and fables on behalf of the mission of truth, beauty and goodness for literally years on end, week-after-week-after-week, come rain or shine, and he deserves a rousing round of applause for this dedication. Take a bow, Daniel. The Creator's Infinite Love to all of You, through Us, too. (www.ChurchWithin.com) And further Kudos go out to Patije, whose constant contributions to the Story of the Week provide a service not only to the Church Within but to its far-flung congregation.

We strive, it seems, to use the media to our best advantage, in broadcasting the good news. One of the things we have ALL dreamed of and discussed for years is audio broadcasting. At one time it was idealized as KTBG; it is seen as a 24/7 on-line radio station, where broadcasts of music, discussions, transcripts, and readings will be poured into the consciousness of the lone listener, getting down in there where the Thought Adjuster awaits.

That sounds like a task for Barry Bartlett, our broadcasting mogul who is scheduled to attend and speak to this topic at the ALL Conference. Besides hosting his own radio show (www.communityradio.co.nz) Barry has recently taken the reigns of Infinity Magazine and runs a shop in his native New Zealand. He says, "The shop is called Infinity Books and Crystals. We stock just that, books and crystals, all of a spiritual nature. We also have spiritual gifts, prints, tee shirts, statues, incense etc. It is a sort of haven for the truth seeker or those needing healing. We set the whole shop up with the correct Feng Shui and the energies attract and heal at the same time. I have sent some magazines to Eugenia so they will be at the conference." We look forward to brainstorming with Barry and others about Internet broadcasting possibilities; meanwhile, here are some things you can listen to now.

LIGHT LINE, hosted by Manu Puri, features transmissions (T/Ring) every Thursday evening. See www.lightson.net/teachingmission.htm# LightLine for the schedule. These are also being archived at http://all.lightandlife.us/Downloads/LightLine/default.aspx.

Calling ALL broadcasts are introducing people in our community and their service projects.

Ø February's broadcast featured Donna D'Ingillo and her Center for Christ Consciousness (www.cntrforchristcon.com ).

Ø In March we heard from Mark and Kathy George-Moore and learned of InnerLife International's sundry ministries, including the popular Cosmic Café.

Ø April's program featured Marty Greenhut and Gerdean Bowen talking about the publishing ventures of Harp of God.

Ø And in May, Common Ground's Bob Devine and Mark Austin inspired listeners and they will be entertaining us all at the ALL "Imaginative Adventure" Conference.

An Exploration of the Spiritual Universe is ongoing at www.lightandlife.com. Often confused with the Association for Light and Life, this is the brainchild of Jim Cleveland who envisions bringing together diverse ideas from many spiritual sources in a forum for exploration and comparison. Visitors can download the complete first edition Urantia Papers, hundreds of pages of Teaching Mission transcripts; and a collection of essays on spiritual values in our life and times. L&L features an art gallery, a catalog of books and CDs, and a huge collection of spiritual links.

Light and Life Publishing has included executive editor Jim Cleveland, webmaster Chad Gibson, designer Gwen Cleveland, and Editorial Advisory Board members Gibson, Gerdean Bowen, Russ Gustafson, Tom Alexander, Steffani Murray, Mark Austin, Mike Painter, Donna D'Ingillo, Sybil Morgan, Steven McDaniel, Rob Davis, Ron Besser, Stephanie Gjerde, Mark Greer and Blanche Berland.

If you have spirit-related music or inspirational writings to showcase, Jim and friends will do it at www.lightandlife.com. If you would like to join the editorial board as an editor, writer, artist, or web designer, Jim would like to talk with you about your goals and interests. Send inquiries to jamescleveland at tds.net.

You are invited to review and sample pages from four of Jim Cleveland's books, featured on his site and available for sale at www.authorhouse.com as well as Amazon, Barnes&Nobles and other major booksellers.

Beyond Cynicism: Liberating Voices from the Spirit Within. Provocative questions and answers with celestial teachers of the OneTeam relate God's ascension plan to our daily lives.

Celestials over Cincinnati: Lessons of the Planetary Correcting Time. Narrator grows from cynic to transmitter of celestial teachers as he discovers a new wave of spiritual assistance. Includes transmissions in Cincinnati from 1992-96 and lessons from over 30 other teachers nationwide.

The Celestial Songbook. Co-created lyrical poetry and songs with the author and celestial artisans.

The Alien Intimacies. Protagonist Jason is embroiled with an extraterrestrial woman and a benevolent mission of alien explorers who seek the fate of their lost colony from the days of the Lucifer Rebellion. Though fictional, this volume includes insight into the mortal ascension plan of time and space.

NEW! Edge of Dark Light. This newest volume, a free-standing sequel to The Alien Intimacies, carries Jason forward into a mystery thriller leading to showdowns and more contact with embedded extra-terrestrials.

And Dark Riders is on the way this winter.

The Soul Series

Jim Cleveland and Mark Austin offer their CDs of spiritual poetry and music in the Soul Series, with free tracks and 8 free podcasts on the site and at www.cdbaby.com/all/lightandlife, as well as iTunes and other digital music services.

Souls Pouring: Expressions in Dark and Light. 28 tracks, almost 80 minutes of music-laced Urantian poetry with Jim & Mark and guest artists Richard Knox, Francyl Gawryn, Dan Tyler, Lily Fraser, and Charley Packard.

Souls Blooming: Vibrations of the Loving Spirit. Mark's mesmerizing vibrational bass permeates a themed 22-track exploration of the love inside. Guest artists Barbara Hester, Rick Brunson, Richard Knox, and Stephanie Gjerde.

Soul Stories: Tales of the Human Quest. Secular-spiritual mix careens from the ribald to the righteous in earthy lives. Guest artists Dan Tyler, Richard Knox, Dave Weber, Lily Fraser, Charley Packard. And soaring violin by Al Mouldeous III.

Soul Struggles: The Search for Higher Love. The quest goes on with 21 tracks of personal, often provocative spiritual poetry laced with a splendid ensemble of Dallas musicians and five returning guest artists.

Souls Restless: Pursuing the Be Ye Perfect Path. Jim's poetry travels from melancholia and doubt to an affirmation of the spirit within, while Mark's powerful bass synthesizer weaves a 23-track thread. Guests Michael Mann, Dave Weber, Charley Packard, and Common Ground.

Soul Synthesis: Favorites from the Soul Series. 24-track collection of the most popular tracks includes Jim & Mark with an ensemble of musicians and guest artists Dan Tyler, Francyl Gawryn, Richard Knox, Charley Packard, Rick Brunson, Common Ground.

NEW! Jesus of Urantia: In His Own Words. Jim and Stephanie Gjerde narrate passages from the Jesus papers with joyful music tracks and bridges from Mark and ensemble musicians.

And more upcoming at www.lightandlife.com.

HARP OF GOD FOUNDATION, INC.

Harp of God was established in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in 1999, with its distribution center in Rio Rancho, NM. Harp's website is at www.harpofGod.org. The foundation takes its name from Apostle John's reference to the harp of God, spoken of in the Urantia Papers.

John the Revelator saw a vision of the arrival of a class of advancing mortals from the seventh mansion world to their first heaven, the glories of Jerusem. He recorded: "And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire; and those who had gained the victory over the beast that was originally in them and over the image that persisted through the mansion worlds and finally over the last mark and trace, standing on the sea of glass, having the harps of God, and singing the song of deliverance from mortal fear and death." (Perfected space communication is to be had on all these worlds; and your anywhere reception of such communications is made possible by carrying the "harp of God," a morontia contrivance compensating for the inability to directly adjust the immature morontia sensory mechanism to the reception of space communications.) P.539 - §4

Today myriad people are developing the sensitivity to listen with ears to hear the voice of divinity as it speaks to the mind, through the heart, and "singing the song of deliverance." It is the task of Harp of God (www.harpofgod.org) to present these communications to those readers who long to hear the chords of truth, beauty and goodness. Harp Founder Marty Greenhut, Editor Gerdean Bowen (www.odellbowen.com) and Art Director William Hays (www.theartistsloft.com) are responding to that yearning with works of a revelatory and visionary nature.

Living Waters

Library

In addition to the publications listed on the back, the Harp of God is involved in the long, arduous process of editing and formatting for publication thousands of pages of Teacher transcripts. This Living Waters Library will be available on-line as these volumes are professionally prepared and made suitable for publication. The lessons, and the people and celestials who have brought them into existence deserve and will receive our highest standards of excellence.

Listen to the Calling ALL Broadcast about Harp of God to learn more about the people and aspirations behind the Harp of God http://all.lightandlife.us/Downloads/Calling+ALL/default.aspx.

Harp of God Publications

Fruits of the Spirit

Teacher Tomas

Harp's first publication was condensed from a six-month series of lessons Teacher Tomas delivered to his group in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is essentially a study in character. Gerdean transmitted the lessons in 1996 and, with her future husband Angus Bowen, edited them for publication by Harp in the summer of 1999.

The Zo'öid Mission

A New Age Novel by Gerdean

This futuristic novel is about an advanced civilization of mortals who are visited by several supernal personalities who have been observing human efforts and who would like to acknowledge the exemplary Jural Colony Project of the Zooids in a most unusual way. This intergalactic love story was published in 2002.

The Mind of Christ

Yesterday, Today and Forever

Joyce Mary Brenton begins her day with the Master and she shares her findings with her readers after the fashion of "God Calling." This charming and enchanting Daily Meditation book leads the reader into the presence of Christ-consciousness, there to learn from Him anew the essential messages of divine love, patience, kindness, forgiveness, compassion and service. Published December 2006.

Lessons on Prayer

Teacher Welmek

Prayer is the catalyst for spiritual action and Harp's new release is a handbook for effective spiritual communication and prayerful living. Through Donna D'Ingillo, Welmek teaches that it is your prayer, your spiritual communication -- actually instilling the Father's love and the Father's will into the lives of your brothers and sisters and thus into the situations of your planet -- that will actually change this world.

So although this is just a sampling of the diverse work that some of ALL's members have been involved with, it is a sampling indeed, and we hope that the fruits of their labor will be augmented by our efforts to share on their behalf. There is no time like the present to be about the Father's business and we hope these inspirations can serve to inspire others toward avenues of creative expression for the benefit of all.

We hope you enjoy your summer, and we hope to see many of you at Unity Village in the week to come. It is shaping up to be a wonderful weekend of spiritual enlightenment, fellowship, worship, and service. Bring your imaginations along and let's be about it.

The Association for Light and Life is a non-profit association formed in Idaho, USA, located online at www.associationforlightandlife.org. Our mission as a collective of individuals is to serve humanity with spiritual intent characterized by acceptance, peace, tolerance, and love. The requirements for membership are few -- sincerity, a yearning for the offering and reception of kindness, beauty, and truth, and a recognition that we are all part of one family of God. one tree, many branches.