[tmtranscripts] Complete Michael 4.23.07

JERRY LANE nytrayn at msn.com
Mon May 14 15:09:22 PDT 2007

Dear Folks, Ouch! That's a big computer ouch. After spending about six-eight hours transcribing the rest of Michael 4.23.07 and trying to copy and paste it into an email to you, I somehow lost it--for good. I still have the original voice recordings, so I can start again with the first third I already sent out, but the complete session will take some more time again. And there's another session this evening. So thanks for your patience and understanding. I'll catch up as soon as I can. Jerry.