[tmtranscripts] Re: Actual deadline, updated brochure

B. Devine bobdevine at onewest.net
Fri May 25 07:27:13 PDT 2007

Hi people,

Per Eugenia's note, May 31 is the deadline to register with Unity Village. Our final numbers for meals need to be in by then. If people are commuting and eating on their own they can register at the conference up to room capacity.

If you're staying at Unity, then you're getting the meal package as the prices are combined. If you're not staying at Unity, you can buy meals for the three days at around $115, including 9 meals from dinner on Thursday until Lunch Sunday. It's about a 10 to 15 minute drive to get to meals if you want them outside of Unity Village from what I understand.

I'm also attaching a revised conference program for people. This is more final than the first one, but less final than final, as small changes can still be made.

Phone for reservations at Unity is 816-751-3540. Tell them you are with Association for Light and Life conference when registering. Registration form is at: http://all.lightandlife.us/Downloads/All+document+downloads/Downloads_GetFile.aspx?id=39979

Peace,
Bob