[tmtranscripts] Silent Auction

B. Devine bobdevine at onewest.net
Wed May 30 14:11:28 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

Regarding the conference, if people can donate an item to the silent auction that would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to bring one along or if you want to donate an item but can't come, you can send it to Eugenia Bryan at 2343 Ranch St. Lawrence, KS 66047. If you are mailing, do this before this Saturday, June 2nd to ensure its arrival by Thursday when the conference begins.

Right now we have a nice leather bound brand new Urantia Book that will be a featured item, and hope to have CDs and books, and other crafts and gifts from the heart.

We hope to give funds to the Susan Kimsey memorial grant managed through the Family Relations Foundation by Bob Slagle who has generously aided some of this years attendees with grants, and also to help with costs of the conference to keep future costs as low as possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Connie Thummel is planning to help facilitate the silent auction. Thanks to her and Eugenia for all the preparations.

Peace,
Bob