[tmtranscripts] Common Ground event & retreat?

devibob at gmail.com devibob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 00:14:08 PDT 2007

Hi people,

Common Ground has been invited back to Unity Village near KC, MO to perform in concert on March 23rd, following their Sunday services.

In making plans we've contemplated doing a relaxed retreat that weekend and inviting people who might like to come and have a laid back social weekend with music, worship and dialogue about service and outreach. People could fly in Friday or Saturday morning, spend all day Saturday in retreat, have Sunday concert at the church, and spend Sunday evening out on the town in Kansas City.

Registration would probably be $50 per person to cover costs as well as dinner out on Sunday. People could fly home on Monday morning, or Sunday eve if they need to get back.

Other cost would be for lodging and meals, which we would try to negotiate a reduced price if enough people are interested in coming.

So that's the question. Would anyone want to come spend a weekend at Unity Village this spring?

Let us know at devibob at gmail.com.

Peace,
Bob

PS - my email address is now changed permanently to devibob at gmail.com. Other addresses are no longer active.