[tmtranscripts] Fw: Intercession

john kimble spirit4ya at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 11:04:04 PDT 2009

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, jamaleco at pacbell.net <jamaleco at pacbell.net> wrote:

From: jamaleco at pacbell.net <jamaleco at pacbell.net>
Subject: Intercession
To: spirit4ya at yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 12:56 PM

Dear John,

Donna relayed to me your interest in my book and
asked me to contact you.

Intercession is an attempt  to merge
numerous writings on past civilizations, the teachings
of the Revelation, and the contemporary UFO
phenomenon encompassing abductions,
cattle mutilations, and interference against a
nuclear holocaust.

I have studied all three extensively over a period
of 40 years and found that if there was
something missing in the FER, they most likely
did not want to complicate the issues.
The cosmology of Urantia we are told will soon
be in need of major revisions, or
something to that effect.
Cosmology being the relation of our planet with the Universe.

It is impossible to place a time frame on these
past events, if they did occur,  but they
explain many things,at least for me.

In good spirit,
Jacques Lecouturier