[tmtranscripts] Rayson, Ganges

Roxanne Andrews 606agondonter at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 17:38:13 PDT 2011

Melchizedek School

Co-Creative Design Team Workshop

Mother's Trust, Lakeshore Interfaith Community, Ganges, Michigan

May 19, 20 & 21, 2011

TR: Daniel Raphael

May 20, 2011

RAYSON: Good afternoon, this is Rayson. It is a privilege to be here with you; you are such eager students and we are eager to have students, so the reunion is wonderful and delightful. We are in need of-not teachers-but individuals who will bring through teachers. Ones from your faith are fine, there is no definition separate from the whole or the One. Therefore, if you are tuned into the Source of all teachings, then it will be colored with your religion's beliefs and will eventually bend towards the Oneness, if it is a part.

I ask you-I do not challenge you-I ask you in your next writing session to ask this question: "Is there something I need to know?" It is as simple as that.

I thank you for your time. This one will send you on your way to your appointed writing places. Thank you.