[tmtranscripts] Daniel's new book on co-creative design teams

Roxanne Andrews 606agondonter at comcast.net
Sat Apr 13 16:34:11 PDT 2013

This is to announce Daniel Raphael's latest book, hot off of the press: Healing a Broken World - The Grassroots Guide to a Socially Sustainable Future.

It is a training manual for those who have taken up the challenge to help Urantia into a sustainable future. It contains the schematic with instructions of how to use it in your own co-creative design teams. This book was a team effort of love with our gratitude to our Magisterial Son, Monjoronson and his staff--particularly Charles and Sondjah. It is available now from:

Directly from publisher:
http://www.ipgbook.com/healing-a-broken-world-products-9781579830113.php?page_id=21