[tmtranscripts] Serena 7-27-14

Donna D'Ingillo donnadingillo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:44:32 PDT 2014

Serena -Magisterial Mission Conference Call

Center for Christ Consciousness

<http://www.ctrforchristcon.org/> www.ctrforchristcon.org

July 27, 2014

TOPIC: Building the Heart Circuit of the Planet in the circuits of Jesus'
Energy

T/R: Donna D'Ingillo

PRAYER: Mother and Father, we are so pleased to be with you and our
celestial brothers and sisters as we participate in this circuit of the
Magisterial Mission. We thank you for weaving us together as one in your
love. Thank you for helping us generate the energies that you use to
further building the circuits of the Father's WILL on this planet that will
support the mission of our Magisterial Son when the time is right. We open
ourselves to you now, and we thank you for helping us in today's focusing
that we may experience a deeper level of love in our hearts and be able to
share that with the world, and grow these circuits into the planetary
construct of love, light and life. May your will be done. Thank you.

SERENA: Greetings, my dear brothers and sisters. This is Serena. Take a
few moments to reflect on the Master's life: his devotion to serving
humanity, his dedication to following the Father's WILL, and above all, his
LOVE of life and for all. Let yourselves come closer to Jesus as a human.
Let your hearts imprint upon who he is as your elder brother, for there is
something within the personality circuit of the human Jesus that will be
very beneficial for you to receive and imprint upon to augment the energies
of the heart and to develop this growing heart circuitry around the planet
that is aligned in the Father's LOVE. (Pause)

The mindal circuits of the human Jesus fill a part of this planet's
construct of consciousness. You may call upon this circuit at any time and
be more infused with its energies to help you in your quest to grow your
humanity along the lines he developed his personality symmetry. It is very
important for you to consider this, to go to your own Father Fragments and
pose the question, "Is the something I should be doing in my spiritual
journey"? No one can encourage you to grow; it must be your choice.

Spend a few moments asking for this personality of Jesus to move into you
and through you, and notice if this helps you perceive with more insight and
love what it is that you can achieve during your human lifetime here upon
Urantia. It is this circuitry of LOVE that passes through this portal of
the heart that will help you gain that inner confidence and strength to grow
as Jesus did, to serve as both a catalyst and an anchor for you to develop
your personality potential in a similar fashion to what he demonstrated
here.

Sometimes we hear complaints that this is too difficult or that you may not
have the faith you need to truly embark upon this journey to become more
divinely human as Jesus was able to portray. But I say to you that each one
of you has this potential. And we encourage you to ponder what we present
to you. Take that to your Father Fragments and ask, "Am I up to this? Is
this what truly forms the deepest desires and longings of my heart?"

While you are considering this, we will focus in your hearts. We will help
you-build you in these energies of the heart through our love and our
devotion. So we encourage you to have this conversation with your Father
Fragments and to place your focus on your heart centers. Ask for the
essence of Jesus to move into you and we will help you receive this.
(Pause)

Jesus was so courageous. He was a man of action, compassion, devotion and
service. Sometimes we witness your trepidation in reaching out to your
brothers and sisters as he did. We are here today to foster that natural
service proclivity that you may be more willing and able to engage more
effectively with your brothers and sisters. It is not through the words you
speak so much as it is through the attitudes and energies you convey of the
heart. You have such an expanded sense of LOVE pulsing in you and around
you, you are more actively engaging with your brothers and sisters, enticing
them into this beautiful field of energy that heals and soothes the wounds
of humanity.

I daresay that each of you has this potential but do you truly believe in
yourself? Do you truly appreciate that what the Father has seeded within
you is truly great and good, and that you are being almost challenged to
bring this forward in your lives? But you must do it. You must act. We
can encourage you. We can guide you, but in the end it is your action based
on these profound decisions to be of service and to serve as Jesus served.

So continue to allow us to minister to you in these circuits of heart as you
ponder these words and allow the impact of what I speak to you to settle
into your minds and go deeper into your thought streams. (Pause)

The world needs courageous men and women of action. It is an activation of
love that gives you this courage that provides you with the inner assurance
and confidence you are ready to serve out in the fields where the harvest is
ready for you. Your brothers and sisters are in great need. And all we
need is more of your assent-that, "Yes, I do want to be of service to Mother
and Father. I ask you to provide me more opportunities to share the
Father's love with my brothers and sisters." This is a time of engagement,
and we hope each one of you will truly allow these words to penetrate your
hearts and help you develop your potential by loving and devoted service to
others. (Pause)

There is a time coming where you will be encouraged to act in bolder ways,
to help us in this reclamation of souls, you might call it, that more
individuals may open and turn to the Father recognizing their own innate
value as sons and daughters, to help them come into a more dynamic
relationship with Spirit and all that can be gained in this very wonderful
relationship.

So prepare yourselves mightily now as we minister to you. Allow these words
and energies to fortify your hearts and minds to move you through the
inertia of the animal nature and into the very dynamic and rugged adventure
of spiritual service.

So place your focus on Jesus now, and ask that his energies continue to move
into you. Desire to receive what he deposited here in human form upon the
planetary construct of consciousness to also develop more synergy in you.
It is not so important to us if you understand what these words mean, but
that you desire to be more embraced and imprinted upon with these energies
of Jesus. We seek your heart opening, and the Father within you will
impress upon your thoughts the true meaning of what we share with you today.
(Pause)

Shift focus now from your hearts. Ask for this energy of Jesus to bathe the
world. If it is helpful to use as a visualization, simply see the words
JESUS spiraling around the world like a ribbon of energy from the North to
the South Pole. More importantly, feel your desire for his humanity to take
deeper root into the consciousness of the planet. (Pause)

Feel your desire for this energy of Jesus' humanity to penetrate into the
hearts of humanity through this circuit of the heart. Hold that desire for
your brothers and sisters to receive the healing touch of Jesus in their
hearts-his humanity. Assist your brothers and sisters to rise out of the
energies of unworthiness, human devaluation, fear, complacency, doubt,
animosity. Let your desire for humanity's healing through this human
circuit of Jesus touch them-your brothers and sisters-in new ways to heal
their wounds, soften their scars. Help them perceive their innate value and
validation as children of the Father. (Pause)

Now roam the globe with this intention, to seed these energies of Jesus in
places of great need where there is great devaluation of humanity. We will
follow your gaze and add what we can into where you focus. (Pause)

It is time to grow the magnificence of the human soul. You can hardly
conceive of the potential you have. And yet, you may sense these glimmers
of greatness within. It is the glory and magnificence of the Father wanting
to shine forth through your lives, as He did through the life of your
brother Jesus. This potential is yours to actualize through your own
activation of will and service. So we ask you to continue to feed this into
the construct of planetary consciousness that you may also be nurtured with
this awareness to be more motivated by what it is teaching you, compelling
you to do in your daily life. (Pause)

Let us come now before our Father in Paradise. Let us hold this intention
before Him, the Eternal Mother-Son and the Infinite Spirit with the
manifestation of this Jesus circuit to imprint more deeply into the lives of
all humans of this world.

Our Paradise Creators, we come before you with this request that these
circuits of Jesus' humanity would be more fully imprinted into the hearts
and minds of your children of Urantia. Thank you for a mighty outpouring of
your LOVE and activation of your WILL. Thank you for more of your children
opening and responding to the presence of Jesus within their hearts and
minds, helping them to seek his ways to cultivate their personality
potential in the way he so admirably demonstrated to all his creation. We
lift this to you with deep appreciation and devotion. May your WILL be
done. (Pause)

Let us descend back to earth. See yourself standing on the ground and the
words THE HUMANITY OF JESUS are vibrating on the ground. As you have done
in the past, envision yourself with your hands and these words, and you are
planting this into the ground, asking for it to go deeper, deeper into the
earth, deeper, deeper into the core. When you finish seeing yourself plant
this into the earth, simply expand that visualization. See the words THE
HUMANITY OF JESUS vibrating in the very core of the earth, and a large
energy field radiates up to the earth plane where you are standing in his
very energies, drawing that up into you-a well of life refreshing and
renewing you, helping you develop your humanity along the lines of his
portrayal of his majestic life. (Pause)

The time is upon you to represent the Master well in your lives, through
your actions, through your words and through your thoughts. Be free with
your love, give it out generously and lavishly to those you meet: friend,
colleagues, acquaintances, family members, strangers, and even to those who
you might consider to be enemies. Share this love, and as you share you
will grow. You will portray this magnificence of humanity the world needs
to know, witness and develop.

Thank you for participating with us today. Know that we are here to serve
you as you, in turn, serve your brothers and sisters and help them awaken to
their spiritual potential and their Father's LOVE within them. Good day.