[tmtranscripts] Correction from NEC team

Roxanne Andrews urantian606 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:26:12 PDT 2016

Dear Readers,

After posting our first transcript after NEC #74, we ran into a snag as to
what to call the new series that began with Monjoronson's announcement in
our session of Aug. 8, 2016. After Machiventa clarified that the "New Era"
would be followed by "Transition" and then back to "New Era", we decided to
rename our last transcript and future ones in this series, "New Era
Transition." (Or "NET" for short.)

I will send you a corrected version of page one. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Love and peace to all,
Roxanne

PR

*New Era Transition* *#01** – Strategic planning; Global warming; Time –
Aug. 8, 2016*

*Monjoronson*, Magisterial Son; *Machiventa Melchizedek*, Planetary Manager

Topics:

Strategic planning report from Monjoronson

Finding good collaborators for this work

Initiating ideas for sharing the 6 core values

When children grow up isolated because of illness

A question on the Bahai faith

Request for in-depth sessions on certain topics

Questions on building an eco-village

Global warming

Dangers of plastics

The Danish Island, Samsø

Transition vs. transformation

Collaboration vs. competition

Question on time: past, present and future

Perspectives on climate change

Student report on social and material sustainability

Machiventa’s closing words

TR: Daniel Raphael

Team members: Roxanne Andrews, Michael Lanier, Michael McCray, and a
Student

Invocation

[Note: Due to a previous conversation with Machiventa, we are moving from
the New Era Conversations into a new topic, as explained here by
Monjoronson. Therefore, we are calling this series of sessions, “New Era
Transition” (NET) and starting with session #01.]

*August 8, 2016*

*MACHIVENTA:* Good morning, this is Machiventa Melchizedek. I welcome you
to another beautiful day in Paradise. I will begin the session today with
these announcements: First of all, we have a guest, Monjoronson, who is
here to provide us with a few details about the developments of the
programs that he is responsible for. With that, I will absent myself from
the podium and leave it to him.