[tmtranscripts] [tml] Mother Spirit 2.25.16

Rob Davis rdavis at daynal.org
Sun Mar 20 18:30:18 PDT 2016

Hello Jerry -

I received the 2/25/16 lesson earlier, but delayed uploading it along with others for two weeks now as Tuesday I will begin to train others how to do this. Not to worry, the site will be updated with these and other lessons later this week.

If you ever have questions about such matters, don’t hesitate to let me know directly.

Gratefully,

Rob