[tmtranscripts] Lightline 5.19.16

Jerry Lane nytrayn at msn.com
Wed May 18 14:09:24 PDT 2016

Dear Friends, who have stayed with the Teaching Mission and enjoyed its transmissions for all these many years, please feel free to join our teleconferences for, although Michael and Mother Spirit can certainly give a message on general spiritual matters, as they always have, they have said that what they really enjoy is a live conversation with you on something straight from your heart and soul. Also over the years I've noticed that, irrespective of the physical distances separating us, the larger the group attending these events, the greater the lively spiritual company in play and surround. So please accept this invitation to come along for a visit with them, only as unforgettable as you yourself care to play a part and cherish it. Jerry.

Tomorrow is Thursday -May 19, 2016The Lightline host will be Jerry Lane
6:00 PM Pacific Time; 7:00 Mountain Time; 8:00 Central Time; 9:00 Eastern Time.

New Dial Number: [712] 775-7031 access number 480-123-484 followed by the # sign.yourself Playback: [712] 775-7029 access number 480-123-484
Come join us, and if you can, help pass the word to those who might attend, thanks.