[tmtranscripts] Margul...Received on 12/15/07(MST)...'T-R'/'Channeler':non-disclosed...Group::non-disclosed

Warren Smith warrencsmith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:17:33 PDT 2017

*Margul*
Received' on 12/15/07 (MST)'T-R'/'Channeler': non-disclosedGroup:
non-disclosed

Good day to all who read this message. It is addressed to you. I am Margul,
Trinity Teacher Son observer stationed upon Urantia. Know that I and those
who work with me are most enthusiastic to observe the progress which has
been accruing in recent months upon this cherished planet which will pave
the way for the dawning New Magisterial Age.
In spite of relative confusion and mortal inability to clearly stand back
and observe the true picture of progress which is in the process of
assembly, I can assure you with no uncertainty that you are well
progressing into new arenas of consciousness which shall enable those
to-be-united lightworkers of Urantia to co-create that unity which will be
required to be about the empowered transformation of this sphere. I am
pleased that this receiver-transmitter in whom I today come through has
finally mustered up the confidence and courage to communicate what I desire
to impart.

*As a Paradise Son working hand in hand with your Michael ('Jesus') and
Monjoronson ('Avonal Magisterial Son'), I greet you today to give each of
you renewed confidence and provide you with that enhanced wisdom and power
you have been reluctant to accept, as you come to focus upon becoming
united under a common umbrella of global unity that will indeed be about
the steps and stages which will be required to effectively promote that
growing momentum which will bring this planet to the critical mass stage
which will enable the new Magisterial Age to commence with new power and
presence. *

*It is truly up to you, my friends, each of you potentially powerful
liaisons representing the planetary spiritual hierarchy to your brethren in
the flesh, to utilize all of your vast resources to be about that process
of cooperation that will be necessary to lift your sphere into this great
New Age that you are on the brink of entering. The time factor, as you view
it, is totally dependent upon you, and whether it be sooner of later, the
united action that a number of you are coming to more clearly visualize
will indeed be required to bring about the inevitable momentum that shall
be unleashed and actualized to pave the way for what must follow. *

*My presence upon Urantia shall be taking on new proportions as my able
staff of Paradise Sons and associated personalities come to play a more
dominant, yet at this time, behind the scenes role in the events that will
soon be coming into manifestation. I encourage you to reach for my presence
and I shall be honored to make myself increasingly available to you and
provide you with that wisdom and power which will enable you to be about
our Great Paradise Father's business with increasingly fruitful efforts and
empowerment. Having been present upon Urantia for quite some time now in my
current capacity, I invite you to assist me in the new phase that my
assembled staff and I will be soon assuming in order to collectively bring
about the great transformation of this world that many of you are coming to
increasingly envision.*

*Go forth with new certainty that indeed it is you, each and every one of
you, that has answered the call to become those great pioneers of destiny
that you are in the process of actualizing. Also know that I have great
faith in each of you and your Indwelling Pilots to be about this great
upcoming mission with total success. Indeed we are all ONE. *

*I now take my leave.*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_2166686028040487763_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>