[tmtranscripts] Received in Two Sessions in 2006 and 2007 from Mardon; T-R/Channeler: non-disclosed; Group: non-disclosed

Warren Smith warrencsmith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 21:12:09 PDT 2017

*Received in Two Sessions in 2006 and 2007 from Mardon (on-sphere since
2006)T-R/Channeler: non-disclosedGroup: non-disclosed***Mardon.... Part
One: The Dilemma*

* Creating a life based on half-truths and lies, *

*My vision was skewed, for I viewed with one eye-*

*Perceiving a world void of depth of perception,*

*What truth I embraced was mired in deception.*

*Afraid to examine my soul's deepest beliefs,*

*My mind shunned the light that would offer relief-*

*Relying instead on material facts,*

*Considered by logic as true and exact.*

*Revered by my peers as a powerful man,*

*I commanded respect from all in my land-*

*Projecting an image of strength and control,*

*I was viewed on my planet as brilliant and bold;*

*Portrayed by the press as "a man of the year",*

*I hid with great skill all my deep flaws and fears-*

*Afraid to confront and acknowledge those lies*

*That my soul well-knew yet my mind long-denied.*

*Proclaimed as "a master in mortal affairs", *

*My personal life became plagued with despair-*

*Not finding the source of those problems I faced,*

*I blamed my afflictions on symptoms and fate;*

*Afraid to confront bleeding wounds deep inside,*

*Inflicted in childhood and very alive-*

*Too sacred to view that I held in disgrace,*

*I found not the cause of those problems I faced.*

*****

*Mardon.... Part Two: My Liberation *

*After great tribulation through repeating mistakes,*

*New reactional patterns I was soon to embrace,*

*But not before searching and finding old wounds-*

*Bleeding wounds long left buried and not yet exhumed.*

*Along with corruption engrained in my genes,*

*I took on a great project which would offer relief-*

*Re-writing the codes of my scarred DNA,*

*I attained a new freedom I possess to this day.*

*With those techniques I’d learned in my rise to the top,*

*My focus became fixed on new ways to adopt-*

*Soon equipped with desire to discover the truth,*

*I exhumed wounds inflicted through trauma in youth.*

*In time it was clear that these wounds were the source*

*Of those fears from my youth that had knocked me off-course-*

*Long-held fears that my child-mind determined as real,*

*Which I chose to ignore and protect and conceal.*

*Requesting assistance to transform my old ways*

*A great spirit came to me who walks with me this day; *

*Through his teachings I learned of the Great Light within-*

*As my soul and my mind were empowered to blend.*

*Transferring control from my mind to my soul,*

*I divested all ties and deserted my fold-*

*Escaping assassins with a price on my head,*

*I went into hiding and became Spirit-led.*

*As I learned from my Spirit and powerful guide*

*I was trained for my role as a teacher of light-*

*As a self-mastered leader now teaching new ways,*