[tmtranscripts] Roger Waters dialoging with Mother Spirit --- T/Red by Dave Gilmour 1980

Warren Smith warrencsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:55:04 PDT 2018

*Roger Waters dialoging with Mother Spirit --- T/Red by Dave Gilmour 1980:*

*This is for a good number of you physically dying U.S TeaMer
'stuck' old-timers with no sense of humor.... who are also
severely infected with false humility, dis-empowerment, an inferiority
complex.... as well as an 'entitlement complex' (click bold blue link
below).*

*Regardless.... I can't help but love and appreciate you.... and let you
know that I have gained so, so much from a number of you highly valuable,
matchless wonderful brothers and sisters.... ever since 2001, beginning in
SLC, UT, when Richard Keeler, President of the Urantia Foundation, took me
to my first U.S Teaching Mission ('TeaMer') meeting.*

*Put on your seatbelts and lighten-up.*

*Welcome younger brethren; you are direly needed!.... as great opportunity
abounds at this time.*

*I look forward to fellowshipping with you, my yet-to-meet new friends....
as we be about co-creatively writing the 'Book of Life' here upon our
planet.*

*What we undertake we do!*

*Inward, upward and onward.*

*With a brotherly and growing Fatherly love.......*

*Marshal/Warren*

*https://www.youtube.com/watch <https://www.youtube.com/watch>?*
*v=73UMWoXRbjg*

*Roger:*

*Mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?Mother, do you think they'll
like this song?Mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?Ooooh
aah, mother, should I build the wall?Mother, should I run for
president?Mother, should I trust the government?Mother, will they put me in
the firing line?Ooooh aah, is it just a waste of time?*

*Mother:*

*Hush now, baby, baby, don't you cryMama's gonna make all of your
nightmares come trueMama's gonna put all of her fears into youMama's gonna
keep you right here under her wingShe won't let you fly but she might let
you singMama's gonna keep baby cozy and warmOoooh, babe, ooooh, babe,
ooooh, babeOf course Mama's gonna help build the wall*

*Roger:*

*Mother, do you think she's good enough?Mother, do you think she's
dangerous?Mother, will she tear our newborn apart?Oooh aah, mother, will
she break my heart?*

*Mother:*

*Hush now, baby, baby, don't you cryMama's gonna check out all your
girlfriends for youMama won't let anyone dirty get throughMama's gonna wait
up till you get inMama will always find out where you've beenMamma's gonna
keep baby healthy and cleanOoooh, babe, ooooh, babe, ooooh, babeYou'll
always be a baby to me*

*Roger:*

*Mother, didn't need to be so high*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_-8460082329284677158_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>