[tmtranscripts] So.......? A sonnet, In-concert with Jesus 2003

Warren Smith warrencsmith at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:46:07 PDT 2018

*So.......? *
*A sonnet, in-concert with Jesus *
*2003*

*****

*So.......? *

*So, morontia mind mota is what you reach for? *

*Well, I tell you my friend, you’re half the way there,*

*For to ask for such access proves you’ve opened the door,*

*A door seldom passed through, a desire truly rare;*

*The key to such access lies in burning desire,*

*Along with the faith to be led through the night,*

*As the will must be colored to ignite and inspire,*

*Your intentions must glow with the love of pure light;*

*If such be the case, let’s get on with the plan,*

*Of mastering self and releasing the past,*

*If you’re truly prepared to progress and expand,*

*We have much to explore, undertaking new tasks;*

* Now, fasten your seatbelt and take hold of my hand,*

* As we stroll through your temple, beholding the grand.*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>