[tmtranscripts] Boise Spiritual Reunion Gathering in May

russ_tmtranscripts at virtualbiz.com russ_tmtranscripts at virtualbiz.com
Mon Mar 4 01:44:38 PST 2019

Hello everyone,

With the reunion gathering in Boise, Idaho just a couple months away now, the early deadline is coming up on March 10. We are looking forward to seeing any Urantia/TeaM/ALL folks in Boise this May 10-12 for those who can get there, and inviting people to come share in the spirit and reconnect with friends old and new. At this point we have 30 or so coming and we'll see if that number grows. But whether it's 30 or 100 we'll have a great time.

Our theme is "Building Spiritual Tapestry: The Act is Ours, the Consequences God's"

Conference is right in Boise at the Nazareth Retreat Center and not at high elevation so hopefully it will work for most people.

Any other questions let me know, but more on the conference is at www.lightandlife.us/conferences, with registration info and more.

Peace,

Bob bdevinebob at gmail.com