[tmtranscripts] daynal.org

Robert Davis rldavisiv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:02:16 PST 2020

Dear Friends,

The daynal.org <http://daynal.org/> website has been moved to a server better suited for future development. However, in the interim and as expected, there are technical issues to resolve. One of the most pressing is rewriting a subset of urls that show on the site with a right pointing arrow. As there are other sites with collections of teacher lessons, I trust your studies will not be disrupted too much. I welcome writing me directly as you may discover any issues arising from this transition.

Gratefully,

Rob Davis