[tmtranscripts] daynal.org

Robert Davis rldavisiv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:36:04 PST 2020

You’re welcome!

Just an update. It seems as if one of the issues disabling a subset of hyperlinks has been resolved, BUT we need to revert to the previous server and compare the functionality and/or lack thereof to remedy all the remaining issues. I’d like to think this could be done in a day, but it will likely require more time. As soon as I have confirmed all is in working order, I will let you know.

Thank you for your patience during this transition that is but a very small part of a larger transition for our local universe.

Gratefully,

Rob