[tmtranscripts] Fwd: Planetary Transformation Transcript with Monjoronson

Donna D'Ingillo donna at institutechristconsciousness.org
Wed Nov 17 12:01:15 PST 2021

Planetary Transformation Conference Call

Institute of Christ Consciousness

www.institutechristconsciousness.org<http://www.institutechristconsciousness.org/>

November 14, 2021

Topic: Repentance, Redemption, and Salvation Infusion into Planetary Consciousness Supporting Reconciliation of Humanity with Deity

T/R: Donna D’Ingillo

PRAYER: Paradise Trinity, Divine Parents, Magisterial Son, Planetary Seraphim and all of our other wonderful helpers, we are grateful to be here today to offer you our hearts and minds and the energies we produce from our intentions for this planet to receive more of its alignment into the divine WILL and ways of life. May our bodies relax. May the mental chatter in our minds soften and quiet that we may be more responsive and reflective of the Indwelling Spirit within us to hold that focus today, that we may produce more spiritual energy from our souls to submit to you for your heavenly use for this world's transformation. You know what is needed and we are here to participate under divine guidance. And we thank you for your WILL being done through your GRACE and MERCY.

MONJORONSON: Greetings, my dear beloved brethren! This is Monjoronson, and I am pleased to join you once again in this circuit of conscious co-creation with you all today.

Before we begin, I invite you to think about what your role during this time in the great planetary awakening and transformation is. Take a few moments to appeal to theS pirit Within, allowing any new ideas to come to mind. Perhaps an enhanced thought of something you have been considering. I say this to you because we are moving into some very important times of planetary change.

It is not an easy task to recover a rebellion world from its legacy of misadaptation to the divine laws of creation. And you are now in a vigorous phase of the Correcting Time agenda when more and more people are beginning to sense the stirrings of Spirit Within but yet do not realize what is occurring within them. Here is where you step in and are being called into greater service.

Therefore, I encourage you to spend a few moments with your Spirits now communing that you may perceive more of where you fit into this Correcting Timea agenda and purpose, and be able to be about the Father's business more and more through your daily lives. Take a few moments now in your communion with Spirit. (Pause)

Thank you. Keep this connection open as we progress through the call today that your mind may be fed with the ideations that you can hold that will foster more planetary healing and correction today.

In the last session, you were guided to focus on RECONCILIATION OF HUMANITY WITH DEITY. As you may well imagine, this is a massive undertaking to help people come into that right relationship with the First Source and Center and the presence of the Indwelling Spirit. There are still a number of circuits that need to be cleansed of the stigma of rebellion—sin, evil, and iniquity. These are some of the more challenging aspects to correct. We are diligently ministering in these areas to help more of your brothers and sisters awaken–especially those who have been ingrained in this rebellion mindset and do not yet see the error of their ways. RECONCILIATION OF HUMANITY AND DEITY is a vital component to help these individuals come out of the past and seek a better future for themselves.

And so in today's infusion, we will continue to apply this theme of RECONCILIATION into the dynamics of human mind, but with a little added twist—and that twist being the dynamics of REPENTANCE, REDEMPTION, and SALVATION. Now over the past, you have held focus on this and it has been greatly appreciated. And we will continue to ask you to hold this for us and with us, but moving into deeper circuits of resistance where there is much unconscious rebellion energy still having a deep impact in human mind.

So let us begin, and take a few breaths as you still continue to engage with your Indwelling Spirits. I invite you to focus on these spiritual word-energy dynamics of REPENTANCE, REDEMPTION, and SALVATION. See them in your mind’s eye, and then focus them in your hearts. And become familiar with the synergy of what we are doing today, allow yourself to engage with these energies and ask your Spirit to help you interpret the higher meaning and value of what this will do within you to help you release any residual rebellion energies that may still be impacting you at unconscious levels. And we begin. (Pause)

The human mind has been plagued with distortion—distortion of reality perception, distortion of your own perception of who you truly are. These spiritual dynamics are here to help you open more naturally and gradually to the self-correcting dynamics of Spirit, that you may be freed from the insidious effects of the rebellion mindset and engage more deeply with your Personalities to express the beautiful potential that God has given you to manifest throughout the course of your life—not just here on this material world but all throughout your evolutionary ascension journey. Allow yourselves to respond to these energetic dynamics and notice how this is having its impact in you. (Pause)

The vitality and synergy in and of REPENTANCE, REDEMPTION, and SALVATION is a means to help you recognize where you have misstepped and transgressed divine WILL. It brings your into a place of awareness and also the ability to perceive a higher path because the door opens to a higher spirituality for you to step into if that is your choice. Of course, it is always your choice to receive these divine gifts. It is our hope that you would recognize the TRUTH and GOODNESS and BEAUTY—the divine values—within these dynamics that you may imprint upon them more and let the natural energy and synergy of them minister in you in ways that will help your Adjusters catalyze your higher mind and bring you into new insights.

So if this is something you wish to continue to evolve into, feel that desire for these energies to move deeper into you, and receive the GRACE that is inherent therein from Spirit. (Pause)

Thank you for receiving this. Let us now shift focus into the collective. Envision in your mind’s eye these energies of REPENTANCE, REDEMPTION, and SALVATION. This is a little bit more of a sophisticated focus, if you will, by not only asking these energies to rotate into the planet in that familiar counter-clockwise spiral, but also for an activation at the planetary core where the planet’s divine plan sits in potential. If you can, hold a dual focus here at both the core of the earth and around the planet itself. You might even consider that the core of the planet could be considered a beating heart. (Noise interruption) from the earth and down from the heavenly realms into the core.

So do your best to hold this focus as we minister now in these circuits, helping more individuals awaken to more TRUTH, to help them recognize their missteps that they may receive their REDEMPTION and SALVATION through their own repentance. This will foster more RECONCILIATION OF HUMANITY WITH DEITY, bring more people into that relationship with their Indwelling Spirits, give them more spiritual stability to move forward on their path of soul growth. (Pause)

In holding this focus today into the collective, you are aiding us with this intention for more REPENTANCE, REDEMPTION, and SALVATION to be active spiritual energies moving through human mind, making the alterations and calibrations within human thought- forms to bring people into more conscious recognition of the ways of LIFE and how they may participate in a more healthy and positive manner.

There are many who are still resisting spiritual pressure. And in this infusion today, these dynamics will be applied into human mind—into this great fabric all around the planet, and give people a sense of safety, a sense of rightness, that it is a good idea to ask for forgiveness, to be repentant for one's misdeeds, and then the embrace of GRACE uplifts you into that realm of REDEMPTION and SALVATION, washing away those feelings of unworthiness, guilt, shame, fear, and confusion which have plagued human mind for many, many millennia. It is time for humanity to step out of what has occurred and to then walk boldly into the future that you are co-creating with us with our assistance and with human manifestation of these principles into daily living. (Pause)

Invite these energies to move through the bandwidth of human memory. (Pause) Invite human memory to be cleansed of false ideations of reality, distortion of perception, misadaptation of how you perceive what is before you. In order for this world to continue upon its trajectory toward Light and Life, this is a necessary step and you are aiding us and the planet in this GREAT AWAKENING and RECONCILIATION that more people may open to Spirit, recognize the gentleness and tenderness of LOVE—PARENTAL LOVE of the Father in Paradise, and the PARENTAL LOVE of your DIVINE PARENTS Christ Michael and Mother Spirit Nebadonia, who hold you in their universe and provide you with the means to grow and evolve into who you are.

Do you not wish this for your brothers and sisters—especially the ones who are still erring? And so, we invite you to hold that motivation—great love and compassion for your brothers and sisters—that they open to REPENTANCE, REDEMPTION, and SALVATION that they may be returned to the fold. Just as Jesus used that parable of the lost sheep, we are searching for those lost sheep and inviting them to receive these spiritual energies that they may be reconciled and come back into the Family of LOVE. (Pause)

This is all part of what DIVINE JUSTICE is here to settle in planetary mind and bring about this great transformation through this AWAKENING and RECONCILIATION process. (Pause)

Understanding the principles of spirituality—true spirituality—is an area of study that will be engaging this world for many years to come. It is part of the Correcting Time education to help you orient yourselves to the higher universe reality perspectives. Much has been revealed through the Urantia Papers, and it does provide a construct or a scaffolding for you to build upon through your own living experience one day at a time.

But there is so much to explore, my brethren, and in this infusion today, you are engaging with one of the vital components of correction. You might call this self-correction at a certain level because it is organic in the nature of Spirit functioning at the evolutionary level. They are all means of correction, and you have been divorced from this for many years, even though those dynamics are still resident. The interference of the rebellion mind has created such a just association that sometimes you cannot sense at the deepest level of your being what this really means.

So we are helping you not only receive this, but to learn how to apply it in your daily life. And in so doing, you free yourself and the rebellion mindset loses more of its grasp in the collective. So here is where we stand and here is where you are helping us. So continue to hold this focus for a few more moments and then we will elevate this up to the Paradise level for the Trinity REFLECTION into Urantian mind.

Let us now engage at this highest level—at the Paradise level—and ask the Paradise Deities to reflect DIVINE JUSTICE into planetary mind. Paradise Father, Eternal Mother-Son, and Infinite Spirit, thank you for the reflection of your GOODNESS, GRACE, and MERCY shining its BEAUTY into Urantian mind through this infusion of DIVINE JUSTICE. We thank you for all that you provide for each evolutionary world to achieve its potential and to help the individuals of this planet come into a deeper recognition of their rightful place in the whole creative design of LIFE, and to bring this world back into the fold that its potential may be activated and help more people recognize their relationship to you, to themselves, and to this world. Grant unto them the faith, strength, courage, and persistence they need to carry on their own transformational journeys and grow into who they are as cosmic citizens with great potential to heal this world. Thank you. (Pause)

As this reflection from Paradise imprints upon the planet, I invite you to hold the planet up to the Paradise Trinity and see the words COSMIC IDENTITY imprinting upon the world, on the world's memory system—to remember what it is and its purpose. And let this COSMIC IDENTITY reverberate into each individual and into each life form on the planet. COSMIC IDENTITY—hold this focus for a few moment, and thank the Paradise Trinity for engaging at this level to help this world calibrate to its higher purpose in the Father’s creative designs of LIFE. (Pause)

Then take a few moments to return to the earth. Just envision Urantia’s COSMIC IDENTITY pulsing on the planet, moving into memory, nurturing this world with its true purpose and its potential being more fully activated. You are all playing a part here. So let all these energies integrate into you now, bringing yourself into a greater spiritual dynamism and assist you in bringing about more inner peace, stability, and courage to walk your path of faith during this important time in planetary evolution. (Pause)

As we conclude, let us share our gratitude to you for your participation with us today, and simply allow that reciprocal relationship of gratitude to reflect back to us, bring us into a greater bond of collaboration and creation in the Father's LOVE—the LOVE that pervades all reality. (Pause)

As we conclude our call today, know that there are many changes occurring in planetary consciousness. Some you may become more consciously aware of; others may be more subtle. But make no mistake. Every provision from Spirit is being given to you and this world to help you come into your bright future. As you continue on this transformational journey, trust in this more and more. It is a part of LIFE, and the more you cooperate with this, the more you will become these living vessels of LIGHT, LIFE, and LOVE to share with your brothers and sisters and to restore this planet into the jewel of Nebadon so dear to your Father Michael. I leave you in that LOVE, my brethren, and I ask for the Father's PEACE to pervade you, and may you thrive and live in that PEACE more and more each day. Goodbye.