[tmtranscripts] Re: [tml] New CDA Class session #4

ZooidODell at aol.com ZooidODell at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 15:19:29 PST 1999

Hi all,
    That was great, Jill and Daniel.  What a joy to see Tomas on-line coming
from another direction.  ANTICIPATING his involvement with the CdA "faculty"
-- Wow!  Cool!
    It was particularly great because since Angus and I have decided to move
to N. Idaho in the Spring, I was (again) wrenched about "What About Tomas?"
    I remember very clearly when Rayson visited the Pocatello group and
announced Tomas' assignment to the Pittsburgh group.  I remember very clearly
when Daniel told me that when I relocated to Pocatello to, essentially, bring
Tomas with me as he and Tomas were friends, went to school together, and they
would be delighted to co-teach.
    Just today I was sighing at Angus saying, "Well, What About Tomas?" and
he gave me the usual pep talk about they will make use of us wherever we go,
oblah, oblah ... and I still hadn't had that inner sense of confirmation that
it was okay to relinquish this Teacher Base (as if I had a hold on it in the
first place! Ha!).  I didn't know if Tomas was finished.
    So it was great to read Tomas' words telling us that we would be hearing
from him in that configuration.  I feel so much better.  <g>  I would really
miss him, you know, if he didn't utilize me.  I have come to love him so
much.
    But I also want to remark how good it feels -- TO ME -- to see him
working his wordy wonders with and through others.
    Love you so much.
    Gerdean