[tmtranscripts] Elyon/Tomas Group 01/07/01

Rick P. Giles RickGiles at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 19 08:33:16 PST 2001

Coeur d'Alene Teaching Mission Group
Topics: Transformation, Healing
Teachers: Elyon, Jessona

January 7, 2001

*	Elyon (Jonathan TR):  Precious friends, you I do love greatly as a brother
to his siblings.  Happy am I to be once again in contact with you in this
manner,
though you know that we are always associated and function cooperatively in
other
formats, through other methods.  I am Elyon.
	We who are ascending beings in counsel to our earthbound friends are
regarded as ministering spirits.  You are taught that technically a ministering
spirit is of an angelic order, yet in a general sense this designation does
apply
to those of us who are in service with Michael reaching to you to guide and to
aid you in universe understanding and spiritual functioning.  The greatest
ministering spirit is the one that resides within you, the foster parent of your
soul.  As you have endeavored over these years to assimilate our teaching and to
apply your understanding to your lives, you too are functioning as ministering
spirits, perhaps more appropriately, ministering souls in association with
spirit.  Today I will emphasize transformation, that being the topic for our
focus.
	In order to be transformed one must have structure to begin with, a
formation.  This is the starting point; this is the faith the size of a mustard
seed.  Subsequent to this formation, the initial structure, the faint flicker of
faith, there begins to emerge in the growing awareness of soul a new
formation, a
higher level of functioning as a son of God on earth.  Commonly this is
perceived
as a goal, as an ideal, as a projection to be attained from one formation or
structure to another is the dynamic of transformation, to cross over, to change
into.  Yourselves personally and this world as a whole undergo this process.
Inherent in both is a mechanism automatic in nature that guarantees gradual
progress, however, with your will this mechanism is accelerated and the
development of personal or planetary Light and Life is hastened.
	Let us perceive the goal, the ideal, as a big event to be experienced, an
event of such sought-for greatness as that of fusion with your Father Fragment.
I draw this comparison for it is a tendency noted that a goal can be perceived
with such enormity as to render the method for its attainment ineffectual.  How
might one scale a mountain so large, so steep?  You have found through the
efforts you have applied to draw close to the Father's presence, the Thought
Adjuster, that you are most successful in small, incremental steps.  There
exists
no single action which completes the attainment necessary to qualify for the
eternal embrace.  Ever and always, at least until that moment, you will step
forward through small and effective and applied decisions.  So, as we are
ministering spirits, I would alter the word and call us "mini-steering spirits",
ever nudging, ever encouraging the progress without brute force, going about our
efforts gently, lovingly, and tenderly, but actively and decisively.  Just
because an action is miniature does not mean it is unimportant.  I refer to the
midwayers document of the master's life where even a smile could transform an
individual.
	Perhaps the best revelation one can impart to another who has yet to
realize it is that there is stability and comfort throughout the transforming
process.  Due to the inherent animal nature of the human being the tendency to
stabilize, to hold in a steady state, is strong.  It is what fosters
nesting, the
creation of home, of dwelling.  It brings comfort when all things including your
seasons are in constant change.  Ever thankful we are for the Father's gift
within which always leads us forward, drawing us upward.
	You who have been exercising your spiritual muscles have learned that you
are capable of the gymnastics required to transform yourselves from one
structure
or state of being to another, and you have learned that in each step there are
rewards.  These rewards are not your end; these rewards are your motivation for
further attainment.  What is needed in this world is support for
transformation.
There is no return to the "good old days" when in reality all days along the
continuum of your life are good, for each day brings experience that fosters the
progression of growth, the stimulus toward decision, and the desire to attain
your ideal.
	To make a big splash, to have a large effect upon a people or upon oneself,
only stimulates growth but does not bring it to its result.  Witness how
often an
advancement of great import is made by one individual only to have years
transpire through which the masses incrementally evolve toward that perspective
or attainment or state of being.  It is, by example, like a volcano that bursts
forth, provides much matter, and is then eroded down slowly, elevating the land
mass around it.  This is the nature of our ministry.  We could burst upon the
scene before your five senses and make irretractably real our presence.  But
that
would be like the volcano that must then wear down before everyone is elevated.
Little steps, gradual growth, is your best policy for transformation.  Dream
big.
Project far into the eternal future, therein lies your hope.  Therein is your
wellspring of energy, your source of inspiration.  But couple that with the
understanding there is no one step to reach it.  Then in your moment-by-moment
life rejoice in the minuscule accomplishment, the one tiny effort of success,
that one stepping stone in the path to Paradise that you lay.  Step upon the
next
that you comprehend.  Set, be transformed, and step upon it.
	Today upon this world reside beings of great magnitude, of high standing,
who are equipped with the techniques of vast importance to the welfare of this
world.  Each one is under a solemn oath to respect free will, to seek the
will of
the Father in all efforts, to not promote one's own agenda but rather the
collective agenda -- that being Supreme attainment all throughout the
universe in
everyone.  You will see the periodic arrival of one of these magnificent beings,
but their influence and their method of approach will be very much like that of
Michael's bestowal here as Jesus.  The transformative effect of such visitations
will have results over a long period of time subsequent to the arrival.  Here,
two thousand years later, this world is still learning to apply the teachings of
the master.  That is why it is always important that you who are disciples, who
are dedicated in the mode of apostleship,  be the forerunners and the later
workers for such beings who come to this world to infuse it with morontia
teachings.
	I am ever awed over the wisdom of our Paradise Father in how He approaches
His creatures of time and space.  The Fragment of His nature and His being that
is bestowed upon each of you and myself; great, brilliant, eternal, and absolute
as it is, waited for your moment of decision to indwell you, waits always for
your willingness to enrich you, and, as such is the case within the individual,
likewise is this the case upon a world.  The infusion of the Father Fragment
within your being was the result of a decision of a five or six year old child.
This was not a decision of great universe import.  It was a simple child's view
choice.  The Creator of all then embraced to uplift this functioning freewill
creature to draw this child of God into the arms of the great universe Parent.
So, with the progress of this world, you each will be making seemingly small
decisions and apparently tiny actions mini-steering this planet toward Light and
Life and your souls toward Paradise with the presence of the Father and a great
entourage of morontia and spirit origin beings helping and guiding.
	I believe I have made by point, and I am anxious to hear from you.

	Jael:  I'm the one jumping up and down, excited about what's happening.  I
still have this teeny, weenie attention span as far as reminding myself that I'm
here to do Father's will.  Is there something more I or we can do?

*	Elyon:  I admire your teeny, weenie attention span, for as I drew attention
to the mini steps of our progress, you can, when your attention is functioning,
do something at that time that fosters progress individually or for those around
you.  Be not concerned over those times of lack of attention, for there is no
hurry.  Consider, if you will, that before time the Father had no purpose.  This
may seem unsettling, but I use purpose in a time sense, for purpose implies
future and a progression towards the goal encompassed in purpose.  Now with the
presence of the grand universe there is the purpose of Supreme attainment.
Prior
to time there was eternity.  After time there will be eternity.  Throughout time
the Father is extremely patient.  He is in no hurry.  If you are progressing at
any velocity above zero He is pleased and knows full well that the life
framework
that you are in, being on a physical and biological planet, requires
attention to
things that do not necessarily factor into your eternal career.  So, when your
attention is alert to the will of the Father, function as fully as you can  in
that moment.  When the moment has run its course be content in your action and
ready yourself for the next occurrence.
	Does this help?
	Jael:  Yes.

	Kirk:  Elyon, have you fused?

*	Elyon:  Yes.  It has been some time, but the event has not yet and I doubt
ever will pale in its intensity and its beauty and the wonder associated with
merging with your Paradise Father.  Until my fusion I believed that the embrace
of the Father as my Thought Adjuster would bring a culmination of all I strove
for, and in a small sense it did.  But upon that deep of a reception, no longer
an association but a bona fide integration, I discovered a deep well of
spiritual
reality and a personal attainment yet to be had.  Though fusion is a goal, it is
the starting point to a whole new career full of wonder.  Over the years I have
referred to you as my kindergarten class, and in a certain way all beings prior
to fusion are in kindergarten.  Fusion is the beginning of the grade schools; it
is not the graduation of college.  I emphasize to you that this event is in
reality not very far away.  You are very close to this birthday of spirit.
It is
the time frame that varies the sense of distance or proximity.  I who have been
alive for a great period of time am now more appreciative of how soon in the
career of an ascendant mortal this fusion event takes place.  Thank you for
asking.

	Tom:  Could Jessona make some comment on the healing processes we were
discussing earlier?
*	Elyon:  I turn you over to her at this time.

*	Jessona:  Hi there, thank you for your request.
	This subject of healing is much like a complex puzzle, for you can begin
with one piece and assemble subsets and still not a have a full picture of the
completed structure, yet without the complete understanding you can still
assemble various parts and have functioning substructure.  Your discussion today
has brought to you each a broader comprehension of the integration of body,
mind,
and spirit in healing.  Your understanding of this intricacy and the multi-modal
aspects ought not to interfere with your application of any method or technique
for healing.  It is easy to make the mistake that since one is developing a
grand
overview of the process of healing that any particular technique may be too
circumscribed, not embracing the entirety of all that is involved in becoming
well.  But this understanding should not lessen your application.  As Elyon
referred to the small faith the size of a mustard seed, so is this true with
every effort you make in this realm of healing.
	I encourage you toward greater understanding, and I encourage you likewise
to use any application wherein you have faith and trust that the outcome is the
will of the Father and for the benefit of your fellows and for yourself.  Not
only is there technique that can be used, there are technicians on hand.  The
healing care center is greatly staffed, and as you volunteer your services, you
can count on the support of experts who know that even though your wishes may be
limited in understanding, they are capable of bringing about the results
that are
the Father's will.  Being involved in healing is an event that is greater than
the fixing of an ailing individual.  The individual is receiving assistance.
The
assistants are receiving upliftment, as well, for everyone is transforming
in the
manner that will bring each one to a new relationship with reality and the
Father.
	I encourage you to ever broaden your insight, but not to let this ever
widening circle of understanding stifle your application of any particular
technique or mechanism you may have wherein you may be a conduit of healing
forces.
	Have I been helpful?

	Tom:  Yes.  I've heard that prayer need not be repeated and in the same
sense healing need not be repeated; petitions for them need not be repeated for
the patient or for myself.

*	Jessona:  Let us apply Elyon's lesson today of mini steps.  It is quite
easy to pray the prayer, Lord, let my friend be well.  That prayer need be
prayed
but once.  But as was illustrated in your lesson today, there are many little
steps along the way that must be taken, and this is the value of repeated
prayer.
When you perceive specifics, contributory steps to the attainment of the goal of
being well, and through these repeated prayers you mobilize the forces around
you, the spirit entities and your own sensibilities that will help to accomplish
the end result by effecting these small changes.  For instance, you may pray the
prayer of hope that a friend be first receptive to the Father's healing touch.
Then you may offer a substance that is effective in the body.  That too is a
prayer.  These small prayers all are building blocks to the answer of the great
prayer that your friend be made well.  So, in a sense I am saying that you need
but pray once, but you must pray continually.  You must pray repeatedly; each
repetition is part of the incremental progress of the single prayer of the goal.
	Is this clear?
	Tom:  Yes, thank you.

*	Jessona:  Elyon and I both thank you for your attention today.  We are
blessed to be in association with you and are joyful for your continued interest
in our ministry and also for your continuous effort in ministry. Know you are
ably supported and amply equipped.  Your receptivity we receive thankfully.  The
efforts you make to manifest our contact and the content of our contact, to
compile it, disseminate it, assimilate it, and apply it are a blessing to us
always.  Thus saying, I conclude our meeting today.  Take care.