[tmtranscripts] Elyon/Tomas Group 01/14/01

Rick P. Giles RickGiles at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 19 08:33:29 PST 2001

Coeur d'Alene Teaching Mission Group
Topics: Love, Healing, Mercy, Children and Personal Teachers
Teachers: Elyon, Jessona, Merriam, Tomas

January 14, 2001

*	Elyon  (Jonathan TR):  Greetings to you, this is Elyon.  My presence with
you is a mutual feeling of regard.  Your seeking counsel and applying our
lessons
is a reward ever and always, one which I will never grow tired of expressing to
you gratefully.
	There has been much said regarding love.  The topic has been so greatly
discussed that it becomes an ocean of information yet still lacking in discreet
and definable aspects, be it attributed solely to glandular and hormonal
effects,
or the sense of individual isolation and the need for camaraderie, to the great
understanding of the affectionate concern for the well-being of all the children
of the Father of Paradise.  May I at this time liken it to fog, let us call it
Father's Overarching Grace.  To receive this love there is only one simple act
and that is to open yourself.  Picture, if you will, that you are a sealed
container and all about you is a dense fog.  Your simple act of taking the lid
off is all that is needed for the fog to enter in and for you to feel that
loving
presence.
	  There are many here today, and I will step to one side to allow the
address of my associates.

*	Jessona (Gerdean):  This is Jessona.  I would like to bring these concepts
into the physical and emotional framework for healing purposes.
	The FOG that enters into your cavity is indeed a grace and aroma of divine
love that wills for you only good.  So, my point is the necessary healing in
those realms where love has not infiltrated itself emotionally and physically.
You engaged in a discourse about taking out old, wounded, painful experiences,
throwing them aside, discarding, casting off that which has not contributed to
your well-being, your wholesome growth.  These old dark spots of regret and
anger
and other spirit poisons that have been given opportunity to fester and grow are
the roots of many mortal diseases that can become fatal if not identified and
curtailed and healed in much the same way as the divine goodness enters in to
foster and embellish that which is good.  You enter into a healing phase of
disallowing the growth of the negative while encouraging the growth of the
positive, snipping away at the damaged portions, replacing that which is cut
away
with that divine love that soothes and salves the wounds of time.  Thus the
miracle of natural law is allowed to prevail in attitude adjustments and
emotional housecleaning so that your core reality is altogether replaced by that
which has your best interests at heart, that which will endure with you through
infinity.  Take heart in this process, for, like the fog, it is and can be a
gentle process coming in like cat's feet and moving on to be replaced in time by
the sun.
	That is all.

	Sivad:  Regarding the healing and transformation not only of our personal
experience but of our planet, we encounter the effects of isolation and
alienation.  It may be also the natural experience of fear regarding our animal
natures.  The Father desires for us to bring this to Him.  This we do.  His
generosity is limitless.  He transforms it into the treasure of Him.  It is the
most remarkable exchange.  How is this further facilitated?  Obviously we must
pay attention to when we have become aware of the particle that is common and
rough and would benefit from the transformation.  I assume it is a matter of
growth, but is there any thing we can do to encourage this besides allowing Him
to live in us in the process?
*	Jessona:  Grace is a quality that can provide all your needs whether you
apply yourself or not.  Mercy, too, is a quality of God that would have you be
whole even while you once were foolish or imperfect.  But assisting in the
efforts at hand is a great contribution you can make toward the reclamation of
that which is your true legacy.  There is tremendous work to be done on all
fronts if you consider your individual persons, that is to say, in the
composition of your body, mind, and spirit you will find much personal
correction
opportunity.  If you extend this understanding of relativity into your arena it
becomes quickly apparent how much more will be required for your world to become
settled in Light and Life.
	Thus, your motives to be of service are a contribution even if you do
nothing, even if your efforts fall short of your proposed attainments.  It's the
striving that is important, that gives impetus to creation, that coincides with
our grasp for perfection  and thus contributes to the clarity and growth of
greater good.

*	Elyon (Jonathan):  Elyon jumping in.
	The beauty of the Paradise Father is His perfection, and that perfection
implies that there is no error within His being aside from the ability to
project
the conditions in time and space wherein error may transpire.  On a planet as
yours and at the stage of soul development that each of you are on, there is
often a tendency to associate error with a moral or proper function of being,
behavior, and such.  Though it is important that such guidelines of goodness are
applied to life, in reality, throughout this condition of Supremacy, error is
simply the absence of Paradise pattern.  Throughout the course of a planetary
ascent to Light and Life or a personality's ascent to Paradise, Paradise pattern
is increasingly established and recognized and acted through.
	It has been revealed that Havona is the first expression of Paradise
pattern in perfection and that the Michael Sons are recreating these patterns
here in our local universe and in the local universes around us.  Each one
of us,
and us collectively as a planet, are doing likewise, discovering and recreating
Paradise pattern.  At times these experiences that contribute to this discovery
and establishment are difficult, disruptive, and do entail the human factors of
fear as well as faith.  It is the reaction to the effort that causes the
definition of whether such endeavors are worthwhile.  In the case of our current
situation in Satania, we have seen where free will,  in the expression of
Lucifer, observed pattern, and actively fragmented it.  The notion of the evil
devil doing bad things is a misnomer, for Lucifer did not so much do bad as he
disrupted Paradise pattern, thereby thwarting the honest efforts of many
individuals to piece together the perfect pattern of Paradise at their state of
evolution.  So, all of us will encounter vicissitudes as we shuffle through the
potentials to construct our current Supreme view of this perfect pattern of the
Father.  It is the wise soul that allows the occurrence of the apparent negative
experience in order to discover the spiritual light, the truth, and the goodness
that dwells therein.  Even one's failure to discern and attain contributes to
this discovery of the Father's purpose.  This is the meaning of resisting not
evil but returning good for evil, for it is in the nature of Supremacy that such
occurrences of broken pattern will exist, and in the discovery of these broken
patterns comes the discernment of how to place the fragments into order.  It is
unnecessary to go about breaking pattern, and this is the caution to all
freewill
creatures.
	I hope I have contributed to your inquiry.
	Savid:  Yes, thank you very much, both of you.  Recently I discovered the
Father had changed my heart over the course of years.  Where once I clamored for
justice now I look for opportunities to exercise mercy.  It is not that justice
is dismissed, but that mercy is joined with it.  We have received great
mercy; it
is a supreme desire to encounter opportunities to sustain injury, to accept the
harm, to look upon this source with mercy, to forgive, and to recreate the
broken
pattern by establishing the cause and effect of love.  I can only walk in the
same manner, as we all can.  I was seeking encouragement to respond with love
where there may be hate.  The quickness of spirit so impresses me.  We just
desire to join with this.
*	Elyon:  Beautifully stated, my friend.  I wish to add to your comment more
of the visualization of love as fog.
	Imagine, if you will, that you are a tree.  Let this tree be the symbol of
a soul that has come
to recognize just ways and all about you is a field of parched shrubbery and
grasses, shorter in stature.  The tree, though aware of the greatness of
righteousness, standing tall above the rest, is not condemning.  With the fog of
love all about it, it collects the moisture and drips this loving moisture upon
that beneath it in a merciful manner, love applied.  This is the proper approach
of every son of God to those who are erroneous in their activities.  The tallest
trees are able to see the sunlight of righteousness, but it requires attainment;
it requires growth to perceive that clear perfection and perspective.

	Mark:  One aspect of spiritual life I'd like to nurture this year is to
more freely access spirit in our family unit.  I feel I've been remiss in
bringing that element into the home arena.  At what point is it appropriate for
personal teachers to be acquainted with the youngest of their students?
*	Merriam  (Gerdean):  This is Merriam, your celestial babysitter.  I am
expert at understanding children and suggest that it is never too soon to begin
to nurture your children on the living realities that are ever in their
presence.
Personal teaching begins even before the Indwelling Adjuster arrives and may be
in some cases more real than the imaginary friends that children are understood
to have.  You mentioned earlier about imagination.  I will remind you that
in the
evolution of the soul the tendency to talk to oneself is an early form of
prayer.
In these ways a child may be encouraged to incorporate a divine reality into
their growing social consciousness, even from the time they are very small.
	One of the difficulties the human experiences in the material life is
having the constant reminder of his/her material existence, because it's obvious
when the spirit, too, is very apparent if it is given an opportunity to reveal
itself, and it will reveal itself in such a way as to prepare the way for the
material environment to be responsive to the child's path.  There is great power
in the spirit, and this provides children with the presence of God to accompany
them in their life journeys.
	It is never too soon to begin to develop a conscious awareness of spirit
helpers, planetary helpers, celestial guides, and so forth as long as a healthy
balance is maintained between the needs of the flesh and the needs of the
spirit.
It is a dual path you walk, and the combined ministry of nature and grace is
what
constitutes the truly flourishing individual.  If you consider the personal
teacher is devoted to the development of the personality, then you can see the
wisdom in assimilating a keener appreciation of what personality represents and
in learning to be at home in the full range of the personality at any given
point.  In this way they won't have to catch up when they have reached the
age of
reason and can make these eternal choices without parental guidance.  Pass on
your heritage to your children, indeed.
	Is that helpful?
	Mark:  Yes, I think so.  I struggle with determining my role.  I'll be on
guard for opportunities that I realize are presented regularly.

*	Tomas:  This is Tomas, the opportunist.  How wonderful to be here in your
presence.  I often am here, however I don't always have an available
mouthpiece.
When I get a chance I like to come and say "hello".  I want to wish you all here
a happy new season.  I delight in your camaraderie and how your mutual spirit
gathers together to create a powerful vortex of loving energy and hope for the
world.  Your family unit here is a great aggregation of living cells creating a
new body of reality in your very midst.  What a delight it is.  No wonder you
import guests from afar.  Again, Sivad, it is a great joy to enjoy your
devotions
again.  We have much to be joyful of.  There is much rejoicing to be enjoyed
even
as we undertake to reconfigure the patterns of Paradise into Urantia and its
peoples.
	Farewell.