[tmtranscripts] To view 'live' the Disclosure Project

MckeeCalvin at aol.com MckeeCalvin at aol.com
Tue May 8 23:10:00 PDT 2001

In the morning, the historic Disclosure Project will be broadcasted live via
Internet
from Washington DC -- National Press Club at:

www.disclosureproject.com

Starting at 7:00 AM "Utah time."

Also, remember if you don't have sufficient VIEW as well as AUDIO capabilities
you will need to download from the following ...

http://www.connectlive.com/events/realplayerdownload/realplayer8-windows.exe

It took my computer about 30 minutes to download this. Follow the download
instructions to the "T" for it to activate -- steps 1 and 2.

Today (May 9th) is also my daugher Lacey's birthday. She is now 11. What about
those numbers, Gerdean? Some of you would remember Lacey at the Bogus Basin
TeaM conference a few years ago.

Prayers directed toward this event,
Calvin