[tmtranscripts] Divine Counsel

ZooidODell at aol.com ZooidODell at aol.com
Tue May 8 18:18:41 PDT 2001

Q. How do we know if we are doing our will or His will? We say "it is my
will that His will be done" but are we really doing our will and hoping it's
His will as well?

A. And how indeed does one know what His will is, and is it your own will you
are pursuing? It will be revealed in your fruits . "And by your fruits you
will be known." But even herein you will make note that some like pears and
some like cherries! Even so, one's fruits are in process of maturing.
Sometimes in the distribution of fruit the younger products are hard or sour,
bitter even, but in the course of time and with Son-ripened tenderness and
draughts of Living Water, human will is merged with the Living Vine, fruit
matures, sweetens, and tends to delight the picker.

What kind of picker are you? Are you one who hurries off to the bright young
fruit? or do you wait for the autumn bosc? Well, you can't truly enjoy the
orchard if you don't sample everything along the way, and so sometimes you'll
find yourself premature in your judgment ,and over-reaching, too, on
occasion, but all in all, as the seasons pass and you become familiar with
the Living Vine, you will be guided to harvest the fruits that are most
nutritious for all concerned.

This is what Jesus revealed in his earth life. This is the religious life of
Jesus. This is the most important thing you can be mindful of. Emulate him
in your dealings with your fellowmen.