[tmtranscripts] N. Idaho Team 11/04/01

Rick P. Giles RickGiles at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 7 10:29:48 PST 2001

North Idaho Teaching Mission Group
Topics:  Recognition and Confirmation
Teachers: Darid

November 4, 2001

*	Darid (Jonathan TR):  Greetings to you, I am Darid.  I am taking my turn at
the melchizedek chalkboard.
	I wish to bring you a lesson today that is intended to help you to be of
service to many in your lives even when the opportunity to be informative about
truths of a spiritual nature or, for that matter, about how better the world may
become if some certain ideals were enacted, this may not always be the
opportunity you have.  How may one be then soothing to the soul of another?  How
may one bolster the hopes and the enthusiasm of another?  I express to you that
recognition and confirmation and validation are profoundly strengthening to any
soul, regardless of the degree of their spiritual attainment or intellectual
enlightenment or planetary awareness.
	One may gather reams of information; study, understand, and store all that
information; even be able to apply it to some end and do so skillfully; all the
while harboring uncertainty, a question of worth personally, an unsettledness
that perhaps another is more skilled and better capable of accomplishing the
goal.  We have over the years stressed to you that there is a long line of
servants, lightworkers, stretching from this planet to Paradise and all over,
that we are hand in hand reaching up to those who guide and reaching back in
guidance to those who follow.  It matters not whether you are a beginner or a
master, the station upon which you stand at this hour is the one wherein you
receive ministry and the one from where you offer ministry.  You who understand
this can draw assurance knowing that the family of ascending creatures are all
around you eager to assist.  But there are many on your world who do not know
this from the depths of their hearts.  This is where you become essential in
supporting and strengthening their sense of well-being, their trust that their
efforts at being a good person, a sound individual, is recognizable, is
valuable,
and is cherished by an observer such as yourself.  The time may be too short to
give another ample information from which they may improve their function
spiritually, but the time is never too short to acknowledge their standing, to
invigorate their zeal, to recognize their accomplishments.  This small interval
of time spent in this direction can create the endurance needed to pursue
through
difficulties, to rise over those hurdles that would have brought one to a
standstill in despair had they not been bolstered by the support of a fellow.
	Our master left every individual who sought his counsel with a deeper
feeling that they were truly loved by God in spite of their background.  The
woman who was nearly stoned for her transgressions was illuminated with the
understanding and the spirit contact of a divine parent who truly cared for
her.
Even those who secretly sought his counsel for fear that they would be ridiculed
in spite of their social status, having been representatives of their religion,
also deepened their personal relationship by having spent a few moments in the
company of Jesus, who would affirm and validate that they were indeed the loved
children of God the Father.
	Universe reality is a broad spectrum that stretches from the highest
ethereal, spiritual form to the coarsest, ephemeral, and material form.  You
have
studied and know of many beings who function in activities specific to some
degree or element of universe mechanisms.  Those in charge of the energies of
space are just as valuable, needed, as are the master philosophers on
Paradise or
the divine counselors who roam the universe.  Some walk upon this world as
paupers; others are privileged to be popes, but everyone has a niche, a function
in the social fabric, in the cultural network.  All too often the human heart is
overwhelmed with the sense that they are just one small element, one small human
being in an ocean of personalities.  This apparent smallness can contribute to a
sense that one has little to offer.  I ask you to be encouraging to all who you
meet, to those that you spend your daily hours with.
	As we have encouraged you to step forward as representatives of Michael in
service for the celestial mission enacted on this world while yet you are
uncertain as to what you may do, it is noted that our encouragement has lead you
to act in many ways that you would not have otherwise.  Likewise do your
brethren
need this same support and encouragement, even if it does take on a more mundane
form of support.  One day each one of us will have completed our ascension
climb,
and we will then be fulfilled and have an internal assurance.  Then we can truly
feel confident.  Until then we all require a network of mutual support and
acknowledgment.  Give it as freely as you give love.  Receive it as well.
Be not
concerned that when you are acknowledged that it will go to your head, for it is
like vitamins, it is nourishing to the soul.  Receive it as easily as you do
give
it.
	I have finished my lecture.  I would be more than pleased to take
questions.

	Evelyn:  Do I understand correctly that a person will feel loved by God
when they feel appreciated by their fellows?
*	Darid:  They will realize the validity of the love of God as it is
recognized and confirmed by another.  If I understand your question, it
refers to
my illustration of Jesus.  He never extracted from another a proof that they
knew
the Father, a demonstration that they knew the Father.  He assumed that they
did,
and this deepened their relationship with the Father because it was externally
recognized.  Does this clarify?
	Evelyn:  I think so.  It encourages me to be more bold in assuming people
know or love God such that I don't have to tiptoe around mentioning the word
"God".
*	Darid:  Yes.  A comment: It is difficult to wage an argument proving the
existence of God.  It is difficult to argue that the love you give is a love
inspired by divine grace, that your love is the love of the Father flowing from
you to another, for one may not acknowledge a divine source and simply credit
your love as a human sponsored activity.  So, another individual may wish to
share the love they feel from their relationship with God and be timid, for they
shrink from the fear that this would encourage a need to prove their source.
However, if you follow in the manner of the master ... and draw that expression
out of them, ... those worries and concerns, and simply express that love they
wish and desire to express all along.  It is far easier for one to step forward,
to step out, when the receiving party has already opened their arms and said,
"Yes, I know and I understand".   The result is a deeper connection because
trust
grows and confidence grows.
	Evelyn:  Good words.  Thank you for talking with us, and I invite you to
talk with us more often.

	Tom:  On reading some transcripts concerning stillness, there was a
paragraph saying we are nourished by you teachers and you are nourished by our
Thought Adjusters.  We don't consciously contact our Adjusters, but you do as a
privilege for the service you provide for us?
*	Darid:  It is true that there are beings who are not indwelt by this divine
Fragment and are fascinated by this spirit presence and derive great comfort
through association with this spark of divinity that indwells each of you and
indwells me.  There are those who have not fused with this divine Fragment
of the
Father, and as you have stated, know well the gulf that exists between this pure
divine essence and the human self.  Likewise, it is by drawing close to the mind
of another mortal that we can come into association with these Mystery
Monitors.
It is not an attractant to a Father-fused being who is one with the Father's
Fragment, for it is understood that, though each indwelling spirit differs in
experience, my Thought Adjuster and your Thought Adjuster are one and the same
Father.  To one who is fused to draw close to another who is indwelt only
reveals
what is known already.  To one who has not received this fusion embrace, to draw
close to another's indwelling spirit is to improve, to "realitize", your own
divine presence.
	Let me give an example to clarify my statement.  It can be difficult for
one to sit in stillness and commune with the Father when all alone.  Yet in
congregation, the group setting contributes to a better sense of communion.
Because of the fellowship of brotherhood, the communion of Fatherhood is
amplified.  So it is true with us who seek to minister to you.  We are
ministered
to by that divine spirit that indwells you.  The Father indwells you single of
purpose, and that is for your eternal survival and your ascension to Paradise.
But the Father does not limit Himself in any way.  While the Divine Monitor
diligently pursues that goal, these same Father Fragments are bringing a
revelation of the divine to any who come into their proximity.  Again,
Michael is
a good example for, in the course of his ministry, not only as a Creator Son did
he reach to his children to uplift them, he also spoke for the Father.  He
reminded people many times that it was not him but the Father in him who spoke.
Likewise, to encourage you all, it is often the Father within you who speaks.
This is why you can trust Elyon's encouragement that you be bold.  Not foolhardy
and overly confident, but bold with trust that the Father does indwell you and
does work in you and will work through you.
	There is no direct access to the First Source and Center that resides on
Paradise anywhere else in the universe but in the presence of these divine
Fragments.  You have one.  I have one.  This becomes a strong attractant to many
beings who would love to draw close to this amazing, absolute reality presence.
And the Father cannot help but be of service to anyone who draws close in
whatever way and through whatever contact point.
	Does this help?
	Tom:  Yes, it clarifies.  Technically my seraphic teacher is a liaison
between me and my Adjuster until I achieve contact myself.  Correct?  What
is the
nature of the exchange between her and my Adjuster?  I know I trust her and the
Father.
*	Darid:  Some universe beings are of sufficiently high origin that
communication directly with a Father Fragment is possible.  Many of the rest,
however, experience an indirect communication, but it is without
uncertainty.  It
may be indirect, but it is certain that when your seraphic associate draws close
to you and your divine Fragment, she senses counter moves, impulses, a divine
grace that is recognizable.  This becomes nourishing and confirmatory of her
efforts.  The difference between you and her is that her morontia sensibilities
are able to detect these whereas your physical apparatus is not.  As your faith
develops and your spiritual eyes become more keen you sense and can acknowledge
when these events occur, but it is far more natural for Jessona.

	Tom:  I noticed in transcripts that some of my colleagues have trouble with
their minds wandering.  It gives me comfort that I am not alone.  My Moslem
brothers and sisters worship five times a day.  Didn't a transcript say that it
isn't so much how long you spend in stillness but the number of times?  Applying
that I decided that when my mind wanders, instead of self disgust for losing
track, I now turn it into a positive by seeing it as discovering the Father one
more time, even if it's only for a minute.  Is this a qualitative spiritual
experience?  Or am I kidding myself?
*	Darid:  This is good.  The importance of recurring stillness practice is
that it recurs; the profound levels to be experienced will unfold even beyond
this current life and deepen all the way to the Paradise home.  So, I do want to
assure you that the profound depths of a stillness experience are not as
important now as it is in the long haul.  If you practice each day you have set
the stage and created the possibilities for the most profound stillness practice
to be experienced, which may be ages into the future.  As you have indicated, if
your mind wanders and you return, you have begun a second stillness practice.
That's twice in one day!  I like your attitude that, rather than having failed
your first attempt, you perceive it as beginning your second attempt.  Each
attempt is one step closer.
	As I have tried to illustrate, you have a looong time before the embrace of
the Father on Paradise which will make all stillness pale in comparison.
That is
your goal.  Each time you sit, hold that hope and the knowledge that one
day, one
eon, you will experience a communion unspeakable and un-recreate-able in any
other way.  Today your stillness is a reach for the Father and deepens over
time.
One day it will not be a reach; it will be merely deep, simply deep.  Do
continue
to practice.  Make it a discipline, but personalize it.  Make it yours.  The
Father receives worship and adoration from beings all across the universe.  He
cherishes the unique form of each of them.  He seeks not a standardized
approach.
If a method does not work, invent one.  The Father would be thrilled to pursue
this avenue of communion.
	Does this help?
	Tom:  Yes, thank you for your counsel.
*	Darid:  I have enjoyed being the tutor today.  The other teachers have
watched with joy.  They each give you their greetings.  As the vocal
representative today for all I say to you to express your love and to draw from
another that same love through the recognition and acknowledgment that you give
that you know that they have that same divine presence and spiritual luminosity,
no matter what the level of spiritual development.
	Take care.