[tmtranscripts] Abraham 11-5-01

ellen ellen at utah-inter.net
Thu Nov 8 08:24:56 PST 2001

MEETING WITH ABRAHAM -- NEW SUPREME REFLECTIONS
NOVEMBER 5, 2001
WOODS CROSS GROUP

I am ABRAHAM. Greetings. How wonderful it is to be able to present ideas in
this safe arena. You have demonstrated a form of divine revelation. In your
discussion this evening everyone felt welcome to participate. Nobody for the
most part felt fear of being ridiculed or chastised for their ideas.
Everyone was reaching for higher understanding.

Sometimes the surface of concepts are not really revealing total
understanding or the true nature of it, no. How blessed are we that we can
build on concepts through being open to revelation and sharing
understanding, yes. How wonderful it will be when we can venture out into
the world with the same feeling of safety and being welcomed to share.

Many great minds could have maintained balance if they would have been open
to this building of revelation with their fellows. Judas, for example, could
have bridled his anxiety if he could have ignored the hurt feelings of his
ego and opened up to his brethren, yes. It is a crucial time in the history
of this world for all to unify in a Brotherhood fashion--not so much in
mind, but in heart, yes.

With these reflections we are receiving from our Supreme Being, we are
becoming more in touch, in tune with the thoughts and feelings of one
another. Yes, there is a deepening of compassion, but there is also logic to
balance emotionalism. There is expanded courage and willingness to speak
truthfully to aid one another.

Our daringness to be open with our fellows invites them to also be open.
This leads to greater understanding, which leads to love. Along with mindal
expanding revelation, the benefits coming from the God in time also includes
this greater knowingness of one another, an ability to understand your
fellow's thoughts and actions.

In allowing the old to fade away we are making room for new concepts. To
allow the petty things of life to go by the wayside makes room for you to be
better connected to the cosmic mind. Strong connection to this cosmic mind
lets you know of your responsibilities as a universe citizen. This is a
quite important to this Correcting Time and further adding growth to the
Supreme Being.

The ego however fills us with fearful imaginings that would have us feel
separate from the universe. The ego would have us feel either special and
above others, or add poor self esteem, and that would tell us we are below
others and the universe is against us. We must be aware, my friends, of the
ego's design to fill those spaces with selfish thought, closing out room for
revelation, new concepts and the ability to truly understand one another.

The default of the Creative Son and Daughter took from us a valuable form of
mindal communication, but the Supreme Being's growing reflections are
helping us in other ways to receive back some of what we lost. There is
forward moving thought energy, and the closer you are to certain
individuals, the more alive this energy becomes. You can practically feel
anothers feelings. You can receive anothers thoughts. This will be
especially valuable among those in the Reserve Corps, for it will help them
to minister to those experiencing these new Supreme reflections.

Again, I admonish you to not add mystical overtones or become the
neighborhood psychic. This is a gift, children, for you to work within the
standards of the Correcting Time. Should you falter in these standards or
misuse them, of course would you be released from this gift.

This week focus on really listening to your family, friends and associates.
Do you receive a greater amount of information than what is spoken? Are you
allowing revelation to build new ideas, concepts and solutions? Find time
this week to take a few moments for stillness. This is a wonderful antidote
to the ills of the ego. I understand there are questions and I also have a
personal request. One moment please.

Gary, my son, you are in understanding of what you have to do. First of all,
own up to your mistakes, while standing firm in your beliefs. You will find
that this simple but genuine show of humility puts you at a place of
integrity, yes. While you appear to have many of life's answers, you are
still holding on to some stagnating ideas. Relieve yourself of this burden.
What is true will not go away. What is real will stay with you. Take this
time of upheaval to explore other avenues. There is a tremendous personal
lesson in all of this that can also be put to work for you. I understand
your anguish and worry, and now is your opportunity to put into practice all
that you have taught, also now is a time to be in a mode of receiving new
ideas. Trying things you have always wanted to but have not had time. Do not
be so hard on yourself. There is no one judging you that can take anything
truly valuable away from you. Be not afraid, rather be intrigued, for our
Father answers all prayers and exceeds all our expectations, yes. That is
all. Proceed with questions.

CALVIN: We welcome a new person to our group tonight, Gibb, and Margarita,
back again with us. (Welcome. Be at ease to ask any questions.)

WILLEENA: Father Abraham, I have a question about ego. Can you tell us what
the job of the ego is? So often it sounds like the ego is the enemy. In my
belief I just don't accept that. I don't know what the job of the ego is and
why it seems to gets so out of hand.

ABRAHAM: Understood. Ego is a byproduct of the human mind. The average
mortal was endowed with survival instincts and in the days of old the ego
was a survival mechanism. The world appeared, and still appears, huge to man
and the ego was a mechanism to make man appear larger and more in control of
his surroundings. In early history the ego served its purpose and enabled
man to forbear and survive in a barbaric world. Those who seemed to be
without this survival mechanism were weak and easily destroyed. As the world
became more civilized the goals changed from merely surviving to
competition--to appear better than one's fellows. The influx of various
forms of spirituality fragmented these ego concepts. Culture, social mores,
religious beliefs, have invariably created somewhat of a monster. Yes, in a
way the ego is an enemy--if one so chooses. On the other hand, the ego can
be reduced back to its original intent of survival mechanism--only now we
speak of spiritual survival, yes. This world is entirely too competitive,
but we can see the more individuals discover they have so much in common,
the more desire there is to take care of one another. In this Correcting
Time the scales of Brotherhood and competition are in a sense bouncing from
side to side. The recent tragedies are helping us all to focus more on the
really important things in this short life in the flesh. Good question, my
daughter.

CALVIN: Abraham, when you say there are ways we can help our fellows, lets
say when someone says something that is very arrogant, racist or whatever,
and you know a better way. Are you saying have the courage to say
something--obviously using common sense and tact or the other way of not
being our brothers keeper and allow Father to work that out?

ABRAHAM: You make effort to help where you believe it will help. Sometimes
any action of correction will not help but cause further aggravation, yes.
Complacency however has killed many opportunities for enlightenment. Through
relying upon revelation you can find the appropriate words to bring
enlightenment or a momentum of new thought energy. To come from a standpoint
of correcting your fellows will only alienate them and make them defensive
and stand more firm in their beliefs. The Master did speak with authority,
for His pure connection with Father allowed Him instant revelation, and
therefore appropriate words to give aid where it would do the most good,
yes. Good question, Calvin. Another question?

LUKE: Don't cast your pearls---and judge them. Rely on Father or His inner
voice to guide you. If you are battling with ego--like I battle with ego and
fear that my understanding won't be understood, that I am getting into their
business. Inaudible.

ABRAHAM: Yes, absolutely. "Don't cast your pearls before swine." Yes. Where
there is ego involvement there is always a temptation to show what you know
and enlighten your fellows. To keep a tight reign on the ego allows those
mindal space needed for incoming divine information that would show a new
way without insulting, yes.

SIMON: Abraham, in making the most of the moment in being a conduit for
Father's love and energy--could you speak about that aspect of it?

ABRAHAM: My answer to you, Simon, would be to allow a natural course. Do not
force anything. Allow joy and humor to open avenues to further
enlightenment. Nature feels right and force is off balance. Feel at ease and
be aware of bringing a joyful element into any situation. Does this answer,
my son? (Oh yes.)

MIRIAM: Abraham, how does the newness of new revelation look from where you
sit? What is your perspective of it? Is it manifesting for you or is it
something that is old school for ya'll?

ABRAHAM: Regarding the growth of the Supreme Being? (Yes.) Upon receiving
the announcements of the incoming benefits, there was quite the joyful
celebration, for this was an upstep for the universe as a whole. I mean we
truly rejoiced with one voice. It seems to me like a small company who has
struggled and finally is beginning to branch out and move into uncharted
territory. This is also new for me. I have seen other events such as this,
but not of this proportion, no. This is where we will really see a great
deal of change, and most defiantly require the human participation to
further Michael's cause, yes. Thank you, Miriam. With that I will take my
leave. I express to you each the depth of my ever growing love for all of
you. Until next week, shalom.